Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- What are Different types of transactions in AR?
What's wrong with the call "fopen("c:newdirfile.dat", "r")"?
- How we can create marker interface in java?
- What is the difference between final, finally and finalize?
- What are the steps that must be included in testing guideline document for database testing?
- How do you concatenate odd/even generations in GDG's?
- what is interface in vb? pl explain its types
in vb ? and theri usage
- SSL testing how you do SSL testing in security testing
- State true or false :-Images can be displayed in swingsA) True
- When task gets repeated what do you do. / how to handle dynamic objects,when task is repeated in multiple scripts what u do
- why the container does not support multiple layout managers
- What is request Despicture.
- How we can store data in computer memory in bit & byte form
- Do we need to use isIdentical() for Local Interfaces or isEqual() would serve the purpose.
- With out using Updatestretagy and sessons options, how we can do the update our target table?
- How to write weekly status report
- How to test data loading in Data base testing
- Can anyone please explain with example how does m_mkfs command work to create MFS? What is its syntax?
- inheritancewhat is the importance of inheritance in c# and why i used?
- What is Pro*C? What is OCI?
- Where is the bitmap chekpoint information saved?
- QTP and AJAXDoes QTP support AJAX testing ?
- Can us able to set Instancing properties like Singleuse, GlobalSingleuse to ActiveXDll?
- What does level of Granularity of a fact table signify
- How can we do bug tracking in an intranet project for a pharmaceutical company using java,jdbc,ejb sevlet using oracle as backend can anyone guide?
- What is auto invoice in OM module?what is use of it?
- How to find the list of system databases in a SQL Instance.
- What is at-rule in CSS?
- How Linkedlist can be implemeented in java with out using collection framework?
- What is a view ?
A view is stored procedure based on one or more tables, it’s a virtual table.
What is the Use of KEY Field ?Isn't it redundant to have to mark the methods final if the class is final?Is it possible to tune Windows Vista Ultimate in order to several users can be logged into system via RDP simultaneously.Estimate a BugHow do you estimate the Bug?Leasership vs ManagementDiscuss the similarities and differences in leadership and managementwhat is the difference between path coverge and cyclomatic complexity?what are the tools used manual and automated testing for test mainframe productsBriefly explain about the differences between the concepts that are involved in Windows and UNIX operating system?When is update method calledWhat is compiled module and batch module in winrunner? how we can effectively use these in projects?find missing numbers in an unsorted sequence of 100 million positive integers with a memory of 64mb ram.
What is the length of IR(Instruction register)
1. 6 bits 2. 8 bits
3. 12 bits 4. 16 bits
what is difference about argument and parameter ?What is meant by Modularization in SAP?In CORBA, the 'MessageError' GIOP type is used for?Can you load the server object dynamically. If so, what are the major 3 steps involved in itHow can I right justify character? For example to right justify the constant "hello" in a variable declared as X(10).what kind of job do you see yourself holding five years from now?Which command executes the contents of a specified file?
START <filename> or @<filename>Import & ExportWhat are the wireless test capabilities for mobile testing?What are the Performance and Scalability characteristics of MySQL?Load Runner Memory LinksHow to find the memory links in loadrunner. how to write test cases for data migration?What is criteria for enterence exit sign on sign off in qaDid you work in UNIX environment? Yes. One of the most important requirements. What is autonomous Transaction? Where are they used?Why does a user perform Whitebox testing, when Black box testing is available?How to write Test cases for the java applications?What are the features, you take care in Prototype testing?Query based Database TuningWhat is query based database tuning?What is the connection between socket and session?How to invoke my workflow at End Of Day?What is meant by reliability testing and in which phase this test is performed and by whom?QFD is also called ‘ Customer Driven Engineering’A) True
Sample Code to use Application AdapterCan You give some sample code to use in Application Adapter[ccf]?Do we need an ETL tool? When do we go for the tools in the market?how can we know the size of the object repository?Is Load Testing, Spike Testing, Stress Testing all same. If they are different , what is the difference At the max how many tranformations can be us in a mapping?What are the different objects in oracleWhat is the life cycle of an asp.net page?
What are the drawbacks of StrutsWhat is the use of Group Flex field and where exactly we use?
Is there any tag in HTML to upload and download files How do you declare external functions in TSL?
what is d pattern of placement paper of GODREJ??what is the diff between between Class.forname(""); and new Foo();what is terminologe
why testing necessary
fundamental test process
psychology of testing
What is hot deployment? What are the different types of Coordinations of the Master with the Detail block? Steps to implement the Oracle incentive compensationWhich of the following can be an appropriate name for a cluster? SUNWadmhow to execute test plan in testdirector?What is bulk SQLwhat is the requirement of board meeting on the annual basissql general queries like
1.find the two minimum salaries among table
In what scenario ETL coding is preferred than Database level SQL,PL/SQL coding?what is Query Analyser?what is the scope of a variable in an action?Following declarations are same
const char *s;
char const *s;
Can u copy the batches? NO
what is the one full implementation of life cycle in SAP-BW.?Class LibraryWhat are the benefits of using Class Library?Hi, How do we display the column values of a table using cursors without knowing the column names inside the loop?How do i partition the disk under red hat linux?
How would you obtain segment and offset addresses from a far address of a memory location? How do you come up with non-functional requirement?How do you test siebel application using qtp?Known Unknown Regression TestingWhat is difference between Known regression Testing and Unknown Regression testing
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.