Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- What is SQL injection? What are the uses of it?
- Can any body tell about silk meter why we are going to use it and also silkrealizer
- What is the difference between Retesting and Regression Testing?
- Is it possible to create prompts directly in cognos8 BI Anlysis Studio? If so please explain the steps?
- when we save any test it will automatically save as folder which are the files generated in it?
- Can you create budget for daily calender?
- What is vendor evaluation
- How Search engines work?
- Explain working of Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- can we declare class within interface
- Can u kill thread manually. What is the disadvantage
- How to define Informatica server?
- What is Auto Invoicing? Explain?
- what is the diffrence between JAVA Mail and JMS Queue
- what is the difference between doGet methods,doGet()and service() used in servlet?can we use service() methods replace of doGet() and doPost()?
- Which is the best online manual for the SHELL SCRIPT
These scripts are used by many companies like IBM, WIPRO, SATYAM, ORACLE....
Can anyone help me.
- Roll Back in SQL Server 2000How to Roll back Deleted records in SQL Server 2000 through Query Analyser?
- How can one view all the procedures,functions,triggers and packages created by the user
- How do you ensure the quality of the product?
- Output value in QTPHow to get the output value in QTP
- How to you move from Dedicated server Process to a Shared Server Process
- how to implement type2 slowly changing dimensions in data stage?explain with example?
- Overlay and Correlate graphWhat is overlay and correlate graph give the graph details
- A method in Java, that calls itself is said to be recursive. Skill/Topic: AWT & Applets
- when we click a button on webform it shows java script which function is used to show this
ambica kiran kumar.majji
- How can we do load testing for Webi Reports? (Example if I have have to test one webi reoprt for Concurrent users refreshing report at one time)
- advantages of Quicktest pro over Rational robot
- Difference between listbox and combo box.
- PFMEA means Process FMEAA) True
- what is difference between business area or cost centre?
- What is the method to find if the object exited or not
- Which system tables contain information on privileges granted and privileges obtained?
- Site ReplicationHow does replication takes place between two sites?
- Link Button and HyperlinkWhat is difference between link button and hyperlink?
- EthernetWhat is the differnce b/w Ethernet And Internet?
- How many Test Cases we have to write for E Finace Project?
could any body explain me,about Business process in oracle applications?
- What is Dynamic Testing Testing software through executing it. See also Static Testing.
- Is there any provision in java to find the address of a particular memory location?(like & in 'C' language)
- what is the difference between datawarehouse and BI?
- what type of access specifiers can we use for local variables?
- what is bidirectional method of testing?
- What is the function that can used in coldfusion for getting the value out of a dynamically
- How do you test a weblink which is changing dynamically
- what is the difference between constraind base load ordering and target load plan
- I have an interface that is implemented by 100 classes, if I add a method to the interface will my classes compile? How can I fix any errors?
- How to delete result file (XML) in QTP?
- Why does EJB needs two interfaces(Home and Remote Interface)
- what is the definition and use of volatile and transient in java
- How many threads at a time can access a monitor?A) one
- What property do you have to set to tell the grid which page to go to when using
- Cognos List reportHow many rows can you add above a selected row in a list report
- How would you declare a SingleThreaded servlet
- What COBOL construct is the COBOL II EVALUATE meant to replace?EVALUATE can be used in place of the nested IF THEN ELSE statements.
- How do you make changes to a standard letter template using Microsoft Visual Basic programming skills
- i want to know how to encode textbox in servlet so we find complete column information from the databaseplese help me
- what is the control parameter in setting item category
How do I import some test plan (say written in word document) directelly to Test Directory. is any way to do it.
- Why does a character constant require two bytes of memory space in C programming
- what is the difference between Instance and Object in CoreJava
- what are high level and lowlevel requirements in traceability matrix?
- If an application name changes frequently, i.e. while recording it has a name Window1 and then while running it becomes Window2. How does QTP handle this?
- What are some of the problems Business Analyst runs into different phases of SDLC? And, how to solve those problems?
- what are data sources to develop catalog
- How can we link enquiry, quotation & sales order
- Connect id?
Can anybody tell me how to call a web service through Java script.
- How to break an application by testing ?
- How can we make a jsp as singlethread?
- What is angile testing?
- Why can't you serialize the stub? Why do we need handles?
- Driver and StubWith what type of test is a driver and a stub most closely associated?
- what is performance baseline testing and at what stage of testing it is used?
- What is Conditional DML? Can anyone please explain with example.
- How to know the size of the table we created?
- If i want to excute a program only in background not in forground is there any option for this?
- Write a program to compare two strings without using the strcmp() function.
- How can you change to get the decimal separator as comma instead of the decimal point (.)?
- I have qtp 6.5 installed and it worked fine on IE 6. However, after installing IE 7 it does not work?
- Waht are main advantages and purpose of using Normalizer Transformation in Informatica?
- What errors can occur when the page loads?
- Quality means conformance to specificationsA) True
- Is it possible to change menu runtime using API? If yes? Specify the function names.
- How to handle the exceptions in SQL like what to do when the data is not available?
- How to implement stack in Perl?
- The hardware-level user interface that you see before the operating system has been started is called: open boot
- correlated sub-query and nested sub-query examplesplease give some sub-query examples based on correlated sub-query and nested
- sigma comperator optical systemsExplain about calibration method of sigma comparator optical systems ?
- What is version Control?
- When should you consider denormalization?
- How can we change the index (column position) of Datatable?
- By using test_io.putline command how can I change the font and colour of the test
- What is index cluster
- Oracle table space Quota and usersHow to create User in Oracle, allocate quota on Oracle table space
- what is a bo repository
- How can you save and Get data from Clipboard
- where do we use MQ series source qualifier, application multi group source qualifier. just give an example for a better understanding
thx in advance
- How is an iterator handled in Ruby?
- Is it possible to query a hash file? Justify your answer...
- Signal & WaveHow does a Signal differ from a Wave
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.