Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- How can i handle the after job subroutine in the transformer stage?
- What are Difference Between Classical Batch Input and Call Transaction?
- How do you promote the concept of phase containment and defect prevention?
- What is the use of Visual Basic Document file?
- How can we find request was coming from on site
- What is the main functionality of the Prepared Statement
- What is the Roll up in testing
- How you refer the parent class in VB.NetA) Parent
- What is the method to expand and collapse nodes in a Jtree
- Are there any major difference between Agile Testing and Rapid Software Testing?
- how many records can take clustured index in sql server
- What are the types of database links
- How will you generate a Surrogate ID’s for the dimensions in the fact table for indexed and faster accessing of data?
- When using the admin tool, the membership list for groups is separated by what? commas
- Have you ever worked with someone that you did not get along with as part of a team? How did you Handle that
- It is possible to access Text (x.txt) files? Explain.
- Recovery CatalogWhat is recovery catalog? Why do you need this?
- Is it possible to test a web application(java) with winrunner?
otherwise is it possible to check with QTP?
which one is best?
- Trial Balanceeven if trial balance matches there could be a error, explain?
- What are the data types available in MySQL?
- Why constructors don't have return type?
- In a distributed database system can we access two queries simultaneously ? give reason.
- what is the action mapping
- How do you handle exceptions and errors in stored procedures?
- How, multidimensional array initilized dynaminically?
- How do we assign dynamic views while creating material master and generating BDC?
- What are the types of lock supported by <CFLOCK>?
- what is synchronization and what is the difference between synchronization and wait?
- ASP.NET View StateWhat is view state. How is it implemented?
- What is unabridged list?
- what access levels should be used ,when we customize an existing workflow and when we develop a new workflow?
- how to create exe file of oracle9i application?
- what is the effect of the OPTIONS statement ERRORS=1
- Which the Object Model the QTP uses for the Object identify of an application ?
Choices are 1.DOM,2.DCOM,3.COM,4.ROM .
- How do we make a poperty read only? Private Property Get(Read Only )
- how do you partition time dimension in cognos.
- In the BO universe, how to link two universe, like i have one universe in sales.uni and another is marketing.uni
- which on is best string or string buffer?which one is mutable and immutable?
- Why can't we use "==" to compare two objects in QTP? Why do we need to use ".equal()" to compare two objects in QTP?
- what is meant by 3-tier architecture
- Is it passible in winnrunner to handle result dir path through winnrunner script?
- What is the Use of PAYKEY
- How to create Generic TIME CLASS, which includes Objects Year,Month and Qtr?
Database in use is Oracle.
- Which is .NET s answer to Memory ManagementA) Reflection
B) Common Type System
- What is Traceability Matrix ? Is there any interchangeable term for Traceability Matrix ?
Are Traceability Matrix and Test Matrix same or Different ?
- how many types of look up stages in datastage parallel ext?
- What design patterns have you used
- What is the OPTIMAL parameter
which automation tools test c.c++ and also test java?
- How can we create the invoke command in the winrunner script?
- GL - Journal Entry for ReversalWhat is the journal entry for Reversal?
- What is 'configuration management'?
- What is the command to interact with the Operating System ?
- Which of the following record is not found in database?Derived work record
- How do i partition the disk under red hat linux?
- What are the attributes used to mark methods exposed by a web service
- How to build image.ram/image.rom after compiling linux?
- Why the input impedance of OP-Amp is so high?
- What is meant by Keyword driven testing and what is Data Driven testing?kindly tell me the meaning with actual differences
- Why Update is too slowWhy the Update Statement works very slowly in Postgresql?
- What are the impacts caused by greater flexibility in an organization?
- What is the Law of Flexibility?
- What was your most difficult decision in the last six months? What made it difficult?
- How many user properities?
- What is the Use of KEY Field ?
- what is size of class having no variable & 1 function which returns int
- What is meant by JFC
- Does this mean the client has to know that he is using a session bean and not an entity bean? Isn't that something the client shouldn't have to know?
- What are the difference between in-stream procedure and inline procedure in jcl ?
- Why is the action class is singleton in nature? Isn't this creates a bottleneck for the requests?
- What is the difference between datagrid and gridview?
- Could any one Explain,What is Difeerance Between Tracability Matrix & Cross referance Matrix
- Difference between search record and add search record?
- how to create any image dynamically with random generated words (e.g words = no.+ char) for secuirty purpose
- how can create users and permissions in cognos
- A good testing process often involves both blackbox and whitebox testing. Discuss how blackbox testing and whitebox testing can be integrated in such a testing process
- How do you get people who do not want to work together to establish a common approach to a problem?
- What is the compatible testing?
2. What is the difference between compatible testing and configuration testing?
3. Write the test cases on a chair?
- what is fact load?
- What is the use of typedef?
- Can we call two Procedures in On-Break? If yes Then How?
- How would you attach pictures in column headers of List View Control?
- How can i disabled and enabled the standard button's in apps window?
- How does data reader work?
- Memory Stack or Heapwhich type of memory(stack or heap)is used by static and external variables?
- Explain one method to process an entire string as one unit?
- difference between alpha Testing and beta testing
- What versions of DS you worked with? DS 7.0.2/6.0/5.2
- What is the protocol used by server and client
- what is the differance between struts 1.1 and 1.2 except execute and perform?
- What is the difference bitween OCI stage and ODBC stage?
Can any body answer me
What is "shure stopper" in testing when it is used i do not remeber the exact word wheter it is sure stopper
- Target Database RMAN BackupList the steps required to enable the RMAN backup for a target database?
- testing requirement and design are not part of what?
- Activate Event is Valid for following:Standard & Secondary
- If you have an application, but you do not have any requiremnts available, then how would you perform the testing?
- What is meant by Test Plan ?What will be included in it ? Give a sample Test Plan for a Login Screen
- how can change database connection to users
- Oratab fileWhat is stored in Oratab file
- how we can create our own Defect Template from Test Director? is it possible in Test Director?if possible How we can Create our Own Template?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.