Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- Have you ever used ADO? DAO? RDO? Any other database engines?
- what is a test scenario and test condition. What is the basic difference between the two ?
- What is a Sub Report? Where we can use it?
- How do you test email marketing productDetail about what kind of Testing strategies and test cases
- what you mean by cross implementation
- Broadcasting and MulticastingWhat is the main difference between Broadcasting and Multicasting?
- What is the significance of reference field in a DFF?
- What is CODEX function?
- What is difference between Waterfall Madel & VV model ?
- When is Whitebox Testing performed in the testing life cycle?
- Using Register Key in QTPHow to use the "Registery Key" in QTP
- what is form security?
- XML CheckpointGive a live example use of XML checkpoint. How do we check an XML file?
- subclass is the class that does the inheriting (the child class)Skill/Topic: Inheritance
- Can we use other columns (beside attributes) as segments for DFF?
- How to integrate a new part in an existing Citrix Vugen script without scripting all.
(start -->new step --->end)
- Explain exception handling in Rational Robot along with steps
- Describe session handling in a webfarm, how does it work and what are the > limits
- Why did you choose Business Administration career?
- What is the difference between conditions and filter in Data Warehousing.
- How is headings and text size made larger or smaller as needed by user in HTML?
- Create Oracle database using MS Access Database
- In a Distributed Database System Can we execute two queries simultaneously ? Justify ?
- what is angle and amplitude modulation? what is noise in modulation?
- By using test_io.putline command how can I change the font and colour of the test
- why should immutable classes be prefered against mutable classes? in what conditions a class should be designed as immutable?
- Rolling ConstantWhat is Rolling Constant?
- How can we create picklist?
- What is mean by software engineering?
- how to identify the scenario in Loadrunner
- what is the one full implementation of life cycle in SAP-BW.?
- What is UAT ?
Why it is used ? benefits ?
- What is term?The term is terminal definition file that describes the terminal form which you are using r20run.
- How to make inbound and out bound interfaces?
- Define What is "Zero Defect"
- What are break points in QTP?
- What is meant by SORTING and GROUPING
- Discuss the economics of automation and the role of metrics in testing.
- Which of the two views should objects according to possession?view by structure.
- What are principles of good testing scripts for automation?
- What are the types of API Types.
- Development ProcessName 3 things in a development process that effect quality, and briefly describe each.
- how to call list box in the text
- What is LOE? What does it stand for? (Usually seen in business requirements document).
- How can i hide a particular table name of our schema.
- what is the diff b/w source qualifier transformation and application source qualifier transformation?
- What is super class of Action and ActionForm?
How will you start when an application is given to you for testing with winrunner
- Explain more about branch prediction in controlling the control hazards ?
- Database MethodIf we are not returning any records from the database, which method is to be used?
- how can i call parameterized constructor if am instantiating a object using "Class.forName("Abc").newInstance()"?
- how is customisation of forms done through developer 6i?
- hi everyone,
can anyone explain error handling in informatica with examples so that it will be easy to explain the same in the interview.
- How do you retrieve a sequential file in random manneryes when there is online
- How pass a value through parm parameter which is greater than 100 bytes?
- CIDR means ____________Skill/Topic: Networking Basics
A) Classless InterDomain Routing
- Describe How energy is stored in a inductor on electronic level
- What is the difference between emulator and simulator?
- What is DS Director used for - did u use it?
- Who is called the ‘Prophet of Quality’A) Dr. Edward Deming
B) Joseph Juran
C) Philiph Crosby
- What are the properties Associated with CSS3 Multi-Column Feature?
- What is project file in Delphi?
- Context switchWhat is a context switch, and how does it relate to performance testing and tuning?
- What is the application of itoa()
- How many attribute columns can we have for single dff?
- Could you tell me two things you did in your prev. assignment (QA/Testing related hopefully) that you are proud of?
- What is Auto Invoicing? Explain?
- Are there any Commands, can be used to calculate the performance of a Querry?
- how to make DFFs with value set to be non-updatable for the user?
- What are the services in RMI
- what are the problems encountered during the testing the application compatibility on different browsers and on different operating systems
- What is the process that we use to load the data faster when there are millions of files?
- 77 CTR PIC S9(4)V99 VALUE 1234.55. What will be output of the statement DISPLAY CTR?
What is the maximum number of CHECK constraints that can be defined on a column ?
- Types of cursors in RDO.
- Dynamic Input using PSQueryHow to accept input dynamically using PSQuery?
- What is the difference between public private, protected and static
- why we cannot use checkpoints in compile modules
- Descriptive programming verses object repositoryWhat is the advantage of using descriptive programming over object repository?
- why do u like testing?.. y did u select this domain?. what do u like most in testing job?. how do u satisfy with this job?.
- What is the navigation for object spy?
- diff b/w metric and measurement?
- Academic GoalsWhat are the academic goals that you would like to accomplish during your studies at our university?
- marker interface having no methods right.. then what is the use of marker interface? for what purpose we use marker interface?
- What is an Oracle view
- Deployment ManagerWhat are the ways to start the Deployment Manager?
- How many Key Flex fields are there in financial modules and what are they module wise?
- Solaris Administration Server TelnetWhen you are unable to telnet any of the Servers in the Network, What may be the problem?
- what is servlet tunneling
- How to import flatfiles from remote location.
- What is hybrid slowly changing dimension
- Why is Datatype VARCAHR2 why not VARCHAR1 or VARCHAR0 or
Is there VARCHAR3 too
- How do you perform subnet addressing ?
- how do you get the return values in pl/sql when u exec them be sides assigning the values to Bind variables
- What tags do you need to add within the asp:datagrid tags to bind columns manually.
- in a report if we have two tables , can we hide one of the table ?
- how to change date format in sql?
- What is toggle break points? How it differ from break points?
- Difference between datagrid and datareader?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.