Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- What is testability?
- What is the difference between Strings and Arrays?
- What is mirroring in Informix?
- The keyword to use while overloading operators is:A) Operator
- Form 1099What is the for 1099 - Misc used for?
- Design PatternsWhat kind of design patterns can be used for C# development projects?
- MIS ReportWhat is MIS Report ? How do you prepare it ?
- Difference between Hashfile and Sequential File?
- What types of documents would you need for QA, QC, and Testing?
- How will you monitor the space allocation ? By querying DBA_SEGMENT table/view.
- Commit statement in User-Exits. Can it be used?
- What are the benefits of creating multiple actions within any virtual user script?
- what is design pattern ? use ?
- What are different types of invoices and what is a recurring invoice?
- i reinstalled server2000 & exchange 5.5 my backups are in e: drive how to retrive my original datas
- What do you believe is the most difficult part of being a supervisor of people?
- How can I connect to flat file and access data using data driven testing
- What is procedure to sort the strings in array list?
- Is it possible to modify an external query in a report which contains it?No.
- What is assets management?
- How to configure USB Modem ?
- Where do you set Peoplecode trace?
- What is the transport protocol you use to call a Web service SOAP
- What's the significance of @ISA, @EXPORT @EXPORT_OK
%EXPORT_TAGS list & hashes in a perl package?
- How to upload images in asp.net by using vb.net
- What is the difference between a CallableStatement and PreparedStatement?
- how can we delete a check constraint in a table
- what are the main points in the report while at the time to register in the oracle Application Environment ?
- how do we create index in data satge?
- Total how many objects were developed
- what is lexical parameter in report? Explain benefits and usage of lexical parameter?
- With LDB to display selection screen what u will do?
- Advantages of wimax over satellitelink?What are the advantages of wimax over satellitelink?
- what is the difference between whereclause and having clause
- How to read data from runtime PDF documents
- How to write test case of Login window where user name is editable to only upto 8 alpha characters?
- What is the differences between DBMS & RDBMS? What is the differences between Oracle & MS Access?
- What is Black phase in SDLC
- View sysdate How can we view sysdate for n number of times
- Explain Sticky bit?
- How many codd's rules are supporting by the oracle?.Plz clarify this.
- how to convert java applets into image file?
- What are the steps to build the data warehouse?
- Explain DNS, IP address allocation?
- What is the option or command used in Informix for finding which dbspace a database resides?
- 1.What is the data rate transfer of USB 2.0?
2. What is ATAPI?
3. What is ACPI?
4. What is Disk Management?
- what is the designation of Team leader(development) and team manager(development) in the Testing department
- What are wrapped classesWrapped classes are classes that allow primitive types to be accessed as objects.
- Can you create Windows Services using VB.NetA) Yes
- What is FRAWhat is FRA ? When do you use this ?
- When we will use an Interface and Abstract class
- Capacitive LoadWhy we cannot use the capacitive load?
- Explain the Key Concepts of VoiceXML?
- Conceptual ModelsWhat are Conceptual Mdels
- what are the types of resultsets
- What criteria do you use when determining when to automate a test or leave it manual?
- How Swings are implemented using MVC Model?
- Performance managementWhat is performance management and what are the methods ?
- Configuration of Oracle 10g on Solaris 10How to configure Oracle 10g on Sun Solaris 10 platform?
- how to use the shared cache feature in look up transformation
Is there any Freeware Tool to do Database Testing, frequently used in I.T. industry
- what is meant by RTM in software testing
- How do you test XML data by using rational robot
- What has been the highest pressure situation you have been under in recent years? How did you cope with it?
- How Oracle HRMS helps in Budgeting and Costing?
- How can we create Containers?
- Define Quality - bug free, Functionality working or both?
- BulkBindWhat Is BulkBind? When it is used?
- which on is best string or string buffer?which one is mutable and immutable?
- what is criteria for suspension of testing?
- The difference between Oracle Sequence
Generator and Informatica Sequence Generator?
Which is faster in performance?
Which is best to use?
- Types of system controls, container objects, combo box
- What is difference between Modifier and Qualifier in Pricing ?
- What is Turn Around Time
- PHP SessionWhere does the session stored, either client side or server side?
- What's your expereiences with cash flow statement? How is a cash flow statement generated?
- What is a Run-Time Data Table? Where can I find and view this table?
- hi,can anybody explain me the flow of AP & AR in oracle financials upto the GL accounting transactions.
- Need of Operating SystemWhat is the need of operating system in computer science?
- What is ICA (Internet Computing Architecture)?
- write test case for a search engine?
- Differentiate between product quality and process quality
- what are the important tables in PS-HRMS?
- how to refresh the data in datagrid automatically
- What are the other names of Whitebox Testing?
- In Oracle varchar2 takes dynamic space for storage then why char is still in oracle?
- Is it possible to write all the SP implicit objects in a single JSP ?
- Why main() is not written in servlets programs?
- Earthing and GroundingWhat is the difference between Earthing and Grounding?
- which one is better performance wise joiner or lookup
- How can you show the data from a particular row and a particular colum from Data Table in QTP
- which type of stategy follows in your company?
- How do you use SUM function in Reportnet?
- How is Sequences handled in MySQL?
- How do we connect to a database in WSAD?
- Selective Recording ModeExplain What is Selective Recording Mode
- What is Shallow cloning in Java ?
- Why do companies need adjusting journal entries?
- what are the manufacturing cost of a producting?
- StiffnessIf two springs of stiffness K1 & K2 are in series, the equivalent stiffness is.......................
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.