Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- How many fact tables we can use in one project?
- What Chart fields did you use?
- how do you integrate Perl or shell automation scripts in TD?
- In .NET Compact Framework, can I free memory explicitly without waiting for garbage collector to free the memory?
- what is business process in software tesing
- What is '$flex$ and '$profile$, What is the use of '$flex$'?
- Describe your personal software development process.
- Test Text FieldHow many possibilities are there to test a text field? What are they?
- how can we call a class in directory by a class in another directory by writing class paths
- what is differenc between mysql_connect and mysql_pconnect
- Explain how testing fits in V-model?
- Top Down and Bottom up Approach why we fallow top down approach in c-language and bottom up approach in c++?explain?
- Can you explain testing options, and defend a position on your strategy?
- how do you analize requiremente?
- I was recently asked as to what is the one key element in a test case and a test plan? could anyone pls explain.
- How to program in Java to sort n numbers using array
- What is the difference between the functions rand(), random(), srand() and randomize()?
- What is byte offset of a field within a structure?
- What is meant by indirect multi value link, and how to create the steps
- How do you know that fragmentation is occurred and how do you fix it. ...?
- How would you conduct your test?Each test is based on the technical requirements of the software product.
- True or False: A Web service can only be written in .NET
- What criteria would you use to select Web transactions for load testing?
- 1)How do you prepare defect policy report
- What is the difference between latches and flip flop
- Which choice is NOT an ADO collection?A. Properties
- What is the use of OWNER option in EXP command ? List of table accounts should be exported.
- Upper and Lower CheckpointWhat is Upper and Lower Checkpoint?
- What are the limitations of XML serialization?
- the overloding concept is blongs to oop but why in c printf ()supporting overloading?
- At what stage of the life cycle does testing begin in your opinion?
- What is a table called, if it does not have neither Cluster nor Non-cluster Index?
- what is banking domain and explain briefly?
- how can u create a user event? whats are the steps?
- Oracle segments How do you see how many memory segments are acquired by Oracle Instance.
- What is the difference between smoke testing and sanity testing?
- (Some scenario) Find which is not part of AE Program, Options would be?Action,Section,Step,Event
- Concurrent programHow many Parameters can pass to Concurrent Program
- how do you save a java object in database
- Can database schema be changed with DAO, RDO or ADO?
- what is the difference between local managed tablespace & dictionary managed tablespace ?
- How did you do your retrofitting for peoplecode, sql, etc?
- how can i get the procedure's, function's name from a package if it is wrapped(both spec & body).
- How do we know about the build we are going to test? where do you see this?
- what is desired machine and n/w config while integrating QC with QTP
- what is class mapping in winrunner ?
- What are the important components of OLEDB?
- what is datacatching in jspit can store in catch and move one page to another page
- What is the difference between transparent and non transparent database tables
- What is the main difference between At New and On Change Commands
- what is the advantages and diadvantages of Struts?
- How do we connect to Oracle database from QTP ?
- How do you test CAD/CAM applications using Win Runner..?
- Which protocol has to be selected for recording/playback a Visual Basic application?
- Can any one give the entire life cycle of CRM?
- how we can eliminate duplicates without using distinct command?
- View sysdate How can we view sysdate for n number of times
- What is abstract method
- Which one is faster between NAND-SR FF and NOR-SR FF?
- How do you catch or know if some error happens in HTML Controls in the web form?
- How do you automatically update image checkpoint through script?
- What is the difference between simplex and half-duplex transmission?
- What is the difference between sleep and suspend
- What are the uses of rollback segment
- Intergration testingHow you will write test cases for integration testing? Explain me with an example
- What is the difference between include directive & jsp:include action
- Can anybody tell me how do u define action and transaction in QTP?
- How do you select the protocols for LR scripts?
- What is the difference between Severity and Priority?
Which one is used by a tester?
- 1.what is difference between pl/sql table and records?
2. what is the advantages of pl/sql table?
3. what is ref cursor? what is the advantages of ref cursor
- What is Pre-beta testing
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of View?
- What is operator overloading?what r the advantages of operator overloading?
- How is Exception Handling hanled in MySQL?
- where we use iterator than enumeration in collection interface?i don't know
- which marker interface in java is having methods in it
- How does Informatica get sources from IBM MQ Series
- what is structure padding?where it is used in real time applications?
- what is the default sizes of String and StringBuffer?
- What is the Input for a TestCase?
- What is the difference between Squential Stage & Dataset Stage. When do u use them.
- how to find corrupted record in lengthy vsam file
- What is the difference between Client Server Testing and Web Testing?
- In which instances we will use the page scope?
- how to use global variables in QTP,What are user-defined envoirnment variables?
- ISP ProtocolWhich protocol is used to communicate between client and ISP?
- If a report requires two parameter and one parameters list of values depend on another parameter, then how this will be done. What sort of things will be done to value set?
- How do you pass parameters to a graph in AI ?
- what is an environment variable??
- How do you communicate in between Applets & Servlets
- What is auto invoice in OM module?what is use of it?
- What does $# stand for?
- Why might the optimizer use a table scan when an index is available?
- How to create dynamic Gridview?
- What is difference between sub-report and drill-through report?
- What is the process of Cognos Testingcan u give me small example of cognos testing?
- how to view(display) balance sheet and p&l account in SAP (fico)
- Constructor is the method which is implicitly created when ever a class is instantiated. Why?
- What is "strstream" ?
- “Exit” and “Stop”. What is the difference?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.