Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- How to find size of the file. Which method or function is used to occomplish this?
- What are the different phases in SDLC,what is test teams part in tht??
- In my source table 1000 rec's are there. I want to load 501 rec to 1000 rec into my Target table ?
- If you create a Dataset Object with no name , it will be given the default name of NewDataSetA) True
- Define the following and explain their usefulness: Change Management, Configuration Management, Version Control, and Defect Tracking.
- what is quality stage and profile stage?
- what is SGA? Where it is located? Why the system performance will be slow after loading the oracle?
- Parameterize DatabaseHow to parameterize the database from separate data table?
- how to create tld file struts frame work
- what is batch Testing when we are using batch tesing in winrunner
- What are the differences between Shared and Dynamic libraries?
- BDC vs Direct Loads( have you used direct loads on SAP tables )
- Is It possible to embed MSWORD application inside a web page with its full functionality?
- what is the method for returning more than one values from a function in VB
- Which debugging window allows you to see the methods called in the order they were called?
- Form factorWhat is mean by form factor of the AC current?
- What are the default user groups and users that repository can create?
- The C# code files have an extensionSkill/Topic: Beginner
- What is the disadvantage of out paramter in functions
- Please explain a testing strategy
- If I were to ask your present (most recent) employer about your ability as a____________________, what would he/she say?
- How one Report Call Another Report in Abap Editor?
- What's the use of SQL Profiler?
- Which controls have refresh method.
- What is the difference between Classpath and Import
- Where does test director stores its data?
- What will be the status in Test Director if you give "Suggestion" to the Developer?
- what is the routed protocols & routing protocols?
- What is Session Object?It stores information about a User’s session. Gives a notification when a user session begins or ends.
- At what condition a synchronous motor acts as a synchronous condenser?
- What is a GUI Prototype?
- what is the difference between .net authentication and authorization?
- Invoice for paymentWhat steps would you take before approving an invoice for payment?
- how can we use hashset in collection interface?
- How many ways a function can be used according to the argument list and return types? Explain
- Explian breifly about 3-tier architecture in designng a project
- how to use special and pair value sets?
- What is DBSqlPassThrough?It will By Passing the Jet Query Processor.
- what is container
- Mapping assigns a drive letter to a ______ folder Skill/Topic: Networking Basics
- According to Juran, Quality is fitness to intended useSkill/Topic: Statistical Process Control
- I want to exchange the content of a text_box to another text box,then the value should get exchanged with the mouse event trigger,how is it possible?
- How do you create a permanent cookie?
- Why is whitebox testing called as glass box testing?
- Oracle type object with HibernateHow to handle the Oracle type object with Hibernate?
- Please outline your ability to communicate fluently in English (Written & Verbally)
- How to format screen in a console application like C/C++. How can we clear the screen, change color or fonts and set cursor position.
- Is Oracle is a Multidimensional database? If yes How?
- Garbage collectionsWhat is marker sweeper algorithm in garbage collection?
- What does not-complete direct cover status mean
- what is the difference between Instance and Object in CoreJava
- What is the life cycle of an asp.net page?
- How can I get text on the object?
what command can I close the web application?
- If your running 4 ways parallel and you have 10 stages on the canvas, how many processes does datastage create?
- Hi this is the question asked in the interview.
what are the modules connected to the test director?
- How do you print a string on the printer?
- How to by pass the step without cond parameter?
- _______contains a set of testing instructions to be run by a human tester
- where can we find the compiled file of jsp in the directory struture.
- What are the types of Inheritance?
- Mobile TestingIs there any automation tool for mobile(wireless) application testing ???
- What is called "Smart Identification" in QTP ? Briefly explain how to do it?
- Abbrevation or .RSPWhat is the abbrevation of .rsp
- Would you rather write a report or give a verbal report? Why?
- cognos improve report performance How to improve report performance except limited local processing?
- What is the difference between mechine.config and web.config?
- Explain what is Design Pattern and Anti-Pattern?
- What is spooling?
- Is it possible to have primary key and foreign key in one table if yes so what is the use of foreign key?
- Please send BDC interview questions
- what are six sigma standards how many types are there
- why we are not keeping Ejb class file in war
- The serialization of an Object means that it is written out to a streamA) True
- What is the use of Ajax non-turn tools?
- What is Bundling technique?
- what is serialized bean in java ?
- BOXIR2 ToolsCan any one tell me the tools and Complete architecture of BOXIR2? and also each tool is used for what purpose?
- How to report defects using QTP if we do not have Quality Center Server?
- what is event bubbling?
- In a header file whether functions are declared or defined?
- how do you run automated regression scripts
- what is the difference between rackmount and standalone unit?
- What is the return code 160 thats what i m getting in vsam file creation?
- what is m_dump
- What is JMS and Message Driven Bean. Explain with some examples.
- Cloning and Standby DatabasesWhat is the difference between Cloning and Standby databases?
- How does winrunner recognise use hot keys in an application?
- When you have an object passed to a method and when the object is reassigned to a different one, then is the original reference lost
- what is static block?
- Size of 9(3)v9(2)What is the total size of 9(3)v9(2)
- what is the size of char pointer (IN BYTES)
- what is treeview in Automation testing
- QTP Descriptive Program Objects ListHow we can identify the descriptive program objects in GUI map of QTP8.2 Version
- How do you update your expected results?
- What is diff. between ASP State Management and ASP.NET State Management?(Imp) 19. How can we pass info between 2 asp.net pages?
- What are the steps for connecting to Firebird database?
- Tell me the latest versions in JAVA related areas
- When you download patches to your system; it is suggested you store them in? /tmp
- What is the query used to display all tables names in SQL Server (Query analyzer)?
- Time Dimension BuildingHow to Build Time Dimenion in Datawarehousing?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.