Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- I want to create two instances of a class ,But when trying for creating third instance it should not allow me to create . what i have to do for making this?
- How many drivers in MYSQL?
- what is the difference between Applet and Frame in java?
- How to write test case for mobile phones
- Explain the differences between White-box, Gray-box, and Black-box testing.
- How can we make a jsp as singlethread?
- What are the libraries attached to TEMPLATE form ?
- What is a Package Procedure ? A Package procedure is built in PL/SQL procedure.
- What is the process of setting in peoplecode debugger?
- What event gets fired after DB Update?SavePostChange
- Which command is used to delete all files in the current directory and all its sub-directories? rm -r *
- What is "JIT ENGINE" in Java?
- How can we improve the performance of DataStage jobs?
- “Exit” and “Stop”. What is the difference?
- where do you go for perl help?
- How can i test with the help of winrunner ,an animated banner which wen clicked expands its size ?Its position and coordinates shud not change?
- Data BlockWrite an SQL query if you want to select the data from one block which intern reflects in another block?
- Distillation Vs FractionationDifference between Distillation and Fractionation?
- What are the differences between IIS 5.0 and IIS 6.0?
- Describe a past experience with implementing a test harness in the development of software.
- What is check pending and copy pending status in DB2, how do you resolve it?
- How to access data from two internal table using join condition
- what do you mean by develope and enhanced script in qtp?
- Which is better coverage method? and whats the difference between path coverage and branch coverage?
- How can a break order be created on a column in an existing group?By dragging the column outside the group.
- how to create a constraint for a tablecolumn which is already created
- How can you perform validation on client side, if the validation controls are Server side?
- What is meant by encapsulation ? Explain with an example
- What are properties of good requirement?
- How important is flexibility plays role in business success and why?
- What is Document Testing
- explain the differences between cost-based optimizer and Rule-based optimizer ? Why DB2, Sybase is cost based and SQL, Oracle are Rule Based Optimisers ?
- How is requirement analysis done by business analyst?
- how to execute sql query using qtp ? Explain with sample code.
- What is GUI test case writing. Can you kindly elaborate with an example?
- How can i run my own qtp scripts in remote system.like rational test manager
- what are the major difference between B.O XI R/2 and B.O XI R/1?
- How will you copy the structure of a table without copying the data?
- Oracle maximum data files limit How many max datafiles can there be in an Oracle Database.
- Why is people management attribute very important for a team lead?
- What are the disadvantages of using threads? DeadLock.
- What methodologies have you used to develop test cases?
- how to hide URL shown on address Bar
- What is the difference between abstraction, encapsulation and data hiding?
- Tables in databaseHow to find how many tables in each data base
- How to read last record in vsam file.,I don't know how many records are there?
- I have update Row in table using spoofi.how Revert that update Row it means original position?
- 1)what is the starting "oracle error number"?
2)what is meant by forward declaration in functions?
- Why the size of CD is limited to 650/700 MB?
- What is bench mark?
- How to save a path in command prompt to recall it later.How can I save a path to my favorites in command prompt to recall it later?
- what is nightly build?
- write a program to generate any one number randomly from a list of numbers.
- When do you start developing your automation tests?
- How to check an XML schema (XML Schema Validation--from XML file)? Ttell me about .XSD file format.
- Interface Programs in OMWhat are the interface programs done in Order Management?
- what is the difference between rownum,rowid
- what is Log4J and it's advantages & disadvantages ?
- What type of documents would you need for QA/QC/Testing?
- how to verify the response time for server or any device, to test the performance test, is there any tool available for this
- Is it possible to set a filter condition in a cross product group in matrix reports?No.
- How is triggers concept taken care in Firebird?
- What are all the key factors to write system test plan?
- what is the use of command tab in Debug viewer ?can we execute any user defined queries
- What is difference between perform() used in struts1.0 and execute() used in 1.1
- How can you provide an alternating color scheme in a Repeater control? AlternatingItemTemplate
- How the Sub Ledgers(AP,AR) integrate with GL
- Test Web Application in Offline ModeHow to test a Web Application in Offline Mode in QTP
- What is byte offset of a field within a structure?
- How can I connect Project1 to Project2 in Visual Basic?
Pl send the Answers with proper coding As soon as Possible.
- What are the attributes a team leader must look for while selecting members for their team?
- What is the difference between fact and measure?
- who are stakeholders
- CICS Job SubmitHow can we submit a job from CICS?
- what is RTOS?
- How to convert Stack in to Queue and v varsa ?
c with data structure.
How do I import some test plan (say written in word document) directelly to Test Directory. is any way to do it.
- How to check whether 'X' (for closing window or dialog) icon exists for a .NET based application using QTP
- Nested tables How do you create nested tables?
- What is Target Update Override? What is the Use ?
- What is serialization
- What cost-cutting measures have you implemented?
- Is it necessary to have QTP installed machine "A" where we intend to run tests from machine "B" having QC or only installing remote agent on machine "A" should be enough?
- Verify Expense Report / Invoice PaymentWhat items would you verify when processing an expense report /invoice for payment?
- What is the extent of your participation in major reports that have to be written?
- Can i use dropdownlist control in my datagrid.if soi want the code also how to do it.Its urgent plz send me u r answer
- How often is learning process important for a project manager and why?
- What are the different types of internal audit?
- what are the differences between rownum and level pseudo columns?
- Which controls have refresh method.
- IS DNS catching in Run Time Setting set to 'NO' required for Load Balancing. Is there any other way for Load Balancing
- Compression ParameterYou have a database of 2GB. Can you convert the database to 1GB. Which compression parameter will you use?
- How can the efficiency of the Tester be mapped? Is there any process flow or matrix for this?
- What do you do if the documentation given to you unclear/not understandable?
- Static testing requires...?Static testing requires...?
1)Binaries 2)Source code 3)Product 4)Executables
- The hardware-level user interface that you see before the operating system has been started is called: open boot
- Network operating systems NetWare is from Novell Skill/Topic: Networking Basics
- Which debugging window allows you to see the methods called in the order they were called?
- What is your greatest strength?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.