Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- how to create the object to the anonomous class
- How many JVM's we can run in a system?
- In evevts start-of-selection is default event. When we have to use this event explicitly? Why?
- How would you use qsort() function to sort the name stored in an array of pointers to string?
- How to Read text files sing JAVABy using InputFileReader Class
- what is the difference between internel table and structure?
- How the jsp changes will be effected in servlet file after converting?
- What is the life cycle of Stateful session bean
- What is meant by casting
- testing a web based application manuallyWhat are the important points to be considered while testing a web based application manually?
- What are the steps to prepare Test harness in solaris Environment
- Binary Access-method isused to access file in which manner?
- Why Developers don't do testing?
- How would you center a form on the screen? How about centering it on another form?
- what are the possible test cases for administratorwhat are the possible test cases for administrator module in banking project?
- What is control table ? and what is its purpose?
- If you have the same application screen with 7 drop down boxes and approximately 70 values how do you test with QTP?
- what are the differences between informatica6.1 and informatica7.1
- what is difference between Defect Age & Build Interval Period?
- What is meant by Pay Group?
- What is Semaphore?
- Write a test case for telephone?
- What is the job of Quality assurance engineer? Difference between the testing & Quality Assurance job.
- What is partitioning? What are the types of partitioning?
- How many parameters can be passed to a function in c++ ?
- What problems did you run into while gathering requirements?
- What are the important components of OLEDB?
- What is the advantage to use trigger in your PL?
- What is protected and friendly
- How do you import Activex component in to .NETA) With AXImp.exe
B) With Pinvoke.exe
C) With Tlbimp.exe
- How do you answer this question "what is company code".
2) Is it necessary to create Sundry creditors a/c while we use Vendor a/c in SAP?
- How can a user access all the Data Dictionary Views - Say If Scott user needs to be given the privilege of viewing all the Data Dictionary Views, What needs to be done ?
- what are all the things that happen behind the screen when we run the script in winrunner 7.6?
please expain the core concept or winrunner internals.
- Jbutton is Swing is equivalent to ______ in AWTSkill/Topic: AWT & Applets
- What is the fastest way of accessing a row in a table
- How many ways a function can be used according to the argument list and return types? Explain
- How many temporary records are there in app engine?
- which on is best string or string buffer?which one is mutable and immutable?
- What is the difference between java command line arguments and C command line arguments
- How do you create custom program for chargeback,I tried with the API ,arp_process.crate _chargeback,but its not working,any other method or suggestions to do this.
- Integrate Oracle with QTPHow will you integrate Oracle with QTP and How QTP integrate with application
- How many test cases will be written for a project(approximately)?
- Changing Prompt Table with NO Edit to Prompt Table with Edit?Only selection of existing data is possible
- Why is XML referred as self-describing data?
- C# and ASP code to insert dataHow to write code for inserting data first to datagrid and then click on the save button to save in database.
- Write sample code for pagination using java script.
- Test Web Application in Offline ModeHow to test a Web Application in Offline Mode in QTP
- What are the vital features of Sybase?
- how to skip rows from datatable while reading from QTP.
- Why did you ever become involved in QA/testing?
- What is a view? How it is related to data independence?And what are the different types of views,and what is Materialize view
- Vector Handling Object Types How Vector handles different types of object types?
- What is a fantrap in Business Objects?
- What are the different XML files used in J2EE
- What SPARC emergency keyboard sequence will take the system to the ok prompt (forth monitor) but will send output to TTYA? stop f
- Role of CommunicationHow communication plays an important role in your life?
- What are the browsers and platforms supported by AJAX?
- What is difference between JSP 1.0 model and JSP 2.0 model
- Explain about logical databases?
- How to insert an image into data base using JDBC? The JDBC BLOB data type available from which version of JDBC.
- What are batch tests and how do you create and run batch tests ?
- How to Format the Date in VU Script Ex:10-05-2006
- How many pushbuttons u can create in application toolbar in selection screen?
- What are the uses of S-Keys?
- What is the difference between transient variable,volatile variable
- Why is it necessary to hash?Skill/Topic: Hash Table
A) Hashing assures that the format of keys is uniform and unique
- what is selective flooding?
- How many max parameters are allowed in concurrent program?
- can i know what are methods that a classloader calls when it is loading the class
- what is "Connection string"?
what is "View"?
what is "Stored procedure"?
what is "delegate"?
- What option is used to ftp files to or from the ColdFusion server?
- How will you integrate QTP and Quality Center?
- What are the types of database links
- What method do you use to explicitly kill a user s session?
- What are the advantages of SOAP over standard http requests ?
- Basic Concept of TQM is "Unwavering Customer orientation or Focus on BOTH Internal and External Customer"A) True
- what is the routed protocols & routing protocols?
- what is basic teradata query language?
- Virtual FunctionsExplain the virtual table generated in memory at the time of declaration of virtual function?
- What is the difference between Data modelling and Dimensional modelling?
- pls any one can tell some test cases for account inquiry menu,customer detail inquiry menu,customer deposit history,current histroy transactions in banking.
- what is severity and priority?its differnce
- How do you label a Reconcilitaion spreadsheet for a customer that is billed monthly in advance?
- what are the contineous components in Abinitio?
- How do you automate test scenarios for an Solaris Application using WinRunner
- What is the difference between Working-storage Section & Linkage Section?
- What is the use of AutoWireup in asp.netIn which circumstances we have to use this?
- why we cannot use checkpoints in compile modules
- Explain about Dead-locks in Sql Server database
- Boundary value analysesBoundary value analyses catches error that happens or arises at...
1)End 2)Beginning 3)Middle 4)At boundaries
- When is a good time for system testing?
- A step-by-step procedures for using a test case to test a specific unit of code, function, or capability.
- what is the exact difference b/w LOOKUP stage , JOIN stage and MERGE stage?
- RMAN Backup InformationHow do you see information about backups in RMAN?
- What are the types of inheritence models and describe how they work like vertical inheritence and horizontal
- My breakpoints stop working! anyone have a clue how can it be or how to repair it?
- how do we remove the staging area
- why should we setContentType() in servlet ?what is the use of that method?
- What will happen if we have two DHCP servers in our network. Will there be any problem. How does it work?
- What is static-active flexibility?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.