Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- what are the only means of measuring performance?
- What is recovery test
- What is the relationship between use case and test case?
- What is FURPS?take an example of yahoo login screen and explain?
- How to get the list of tables in Sybase?
- Why do we need java addins in winrunner?
- What is extern object in QTP 8.2
- Kindly numberWhat are the steps to be taken to schedule the report?
- How many procedures are in VB?
2. function and sub procedures
- Why java is not 100% object oriented?
- I have two variable ports v1 and v2; v2 is calculated based on v1. What will be the value of v2 for the first time, if the order of ports evaluation is v2 and v1
- Given a table which contains some rows with duplicate keys, how would you remove the duplicates?
- what is the use of volatile and transient modifiers?
- 1) write a program that singleton objects returns two instances?give me answer
- Parametrize file locationHow to parametrize the location of the file
- General Functions in SQLWhat are the general functions available in SQL?
- Hyperion Financial ManagementHow will you calculate minority interest in Hyperion Financial Management?
- Changing to MFSHow do change serial file into MFS? Explain
- Explain the Inheritance PrincipleInheritance is the process by which one object acquires the properties of another object.
- how to rename a table using sql queries?
- what is difference between crystal report and desktop intelligenceWhat types of report mainly they support?
- What is Environment variable in Winrunner?
- what is testing life cycle what are all the stages involved in the testing life cycle
- There are several reading/writing threads.
If the queue is null, the read threads cannot proceed.
In above situation, code a thread-safe queue.
- Duplicate BugsExplain what a duplicate bug is ?
- From Excel to ABAP - Is batch mode possible ?
- What are features of 4.5,6i,9i difference
kindly list them
- What are the drawbacks of Struts
- When is a memory allocated to a class?
- how win runner recognise the color of the screennil
- give one real time situation where
link partitioner stage used?
- What made you apply for this position?
- Batch paymentswhat are the mandatory fields you should enabled in Batch payments?
- what is the design mix of M5what is the design mix of M5
- what is requestdespatcher?
- What do u exactly mean by end to end delivery of packets?(i.e n/w layer and transport layer)
- What command can you use to display all of your groups? id -a , groups
- Can an index of a table be displayed using 'DISPLAY' ?
- Have you come across objects that were not recognized by QTP? If yes, then how did you handle that?
- What is the difference between ServetConfig and ServletContext..?
- Why preincrement operator is faster than postincrement?
- What is the difference between Call to Action and Copy Action.?
- How to give alternative colors to Listview Control? i.e
Odd number rows should be in blue color and even number rows should be in white color.
- How to parameterize checkpoints?
- How can we say one.exe is compatible with .net or not?
- Multiple Row ValuesHow to retrieve multiple row values in a single column
- What did you include in a test plan?
- Version ControlHow to use version control. What are the options which is use in the version control
- How can we create different functionality to objects of a same class?
- How to Handle dynamic WebList in QTP...
Values in Weblist are different
- What is the Dll required for running the VB?
- what is the difference between business area and profit center
- Bench TestingWhat is Bench Testing?
- WalkthroughWhat do you mean by walkthrough?
- How is file locking handled in Clipper?
- How to insert of only system time(hh:mi:ss) into table column
not in the format of 'dd/mm/yyy hh:mi:ss' only system time not date.
- What is volatile keyword in embedded C ? Explain with example? What is the difference between typedef and #define?
- How do you read arguments in a shell program - $1, $2 ?
- Controls which do not have events?
- What is differnce between byte code and unicode?
- Why call section and SQL are mutually exclusive in application engine
- What certifications are available in testing???
- Why is XML referred as self-describing data?
- what is per action and what is shared
what is difference between per action and shared
- Voltage DropHow to calculate the voltage drop in cable?
- On what basis can we say that a product is thoroughly tested and handed over to customer?
- Why is XML extensible?
- How do you say XML is secured language on the information exchange over the network?
- How to link chat server to the entire network?
- What development model should programmers and the test group use?
- Real Posting vs Statistical postings?
- Where is the cache stored in informatica?
- Which controls have refresh method, clear method
- Hi forum. Could any body tell me what is AMDOCS, and what are its models ? Best regrds.
- How do you add default rules in transformer?
- How to retrieve record number 70 from a table of 100 records?
- Can we use AIX in ESDS? If yes,explain?
- how to add aggregate tables to a schema in real time scenario
- Tell us about an invoice discrepancy that you discovered and how you resolved the discrepancy.
- enum is a Keyword in Java, introduced from J2SE 5A) True
- What is the difference between Retesting and Regression Testing?
- How is Siebel 7.x data model is different from Siebel 6.0 data model?
- what is the difference between GUI checkpoint and synchronization
- ResilienceExplain What is Resilience?
- Differences between VB.Net and C#, related to OOPS concepts
- In a computer, grouping of characters into tokens is done by
1. parser 2. scanner
3. code generator 4. code optimiser
- Why there is no guarentee for System.gc() method will perform garbage collection for a particular time?
- Explain why encapsulation is required?
- Give an example of microkernel? Amoeba, WinNT, Minix
- What does the option psql -l of PostgreSQL display?
- Supplying Arguments to Main MethodWhat is the meaning of supplying string args to main method?
- Explain what a diffgram is, and a good use for one
- How to create a temporary VSAM file?
How to delete a record in a VSAM file using JCL?
- Constructors can not be staticA) True
Explanation: There can be static constructors
- hi everyone
can i know which versions of Informatica power cneter were used in the years 2000 - 2002
- What are all the functions available in Loadrunner to do the corrlation?
- What is the difference between Enterprise data warehouse and a data warehouse ??
Which all transformation uses the cache directory ?
- What are your strengths?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.