Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- what is backend and frontend testing?
- How has BTech prepared you for this job?
- what is the difference between condition & filter.
- write a test case for computer keyboard
- How Hibernate is related with Data Warehouse?
- Variant ConfigurationWhat is a variant configuration?
- How are the elements of a GridLayout organizedThe elements of a GridBad layout are of equal size and are laid out using the squares of agrid.
- What is the difference between ATP check and availability check how these reflect in sales order(which check system considers) what are the IMG settings for the same
- Is .Net Platform independent ?
- How do we know if application is in High Interactivity mode and What is the differences between High Interactivity and low interactivity modes?
- can anybody explain me about tracebility matrix with an ex? how can we calculate whether testing is completed by using tracebility matrix?
- What is BPT?
- How yo get the path dynamically in QTP?
- Have you set up a back ground job ? How to create a background job without a variant ?
- What is the difference between the String and StringBuffer classesString objects are constants. StringBuffer objects are not.
- Why do we need to use 'WHERE CURRENT OF' clause
- why we insert the rendezvous point while running the scenario. If a multiple vuser to perform a tasks at exactly the same time.
- how do you configure the system to send notifications to the userid instead of email
- How to design Defect Management Cycle and Implement it in Quality Center?
we can overload assignment operator as a normal function.But we can not overload assignment operator as friend function why?
- What Is The Difference Between ViewState and SessionState
- Pix FirewallWhat is Pix Firewall Security? How does it differ from a firewall?
- What is the List interfaceThe List interface provides support for ordered collections of objects.
- What is the maximum no of dimension that an array can have in VB.NET ?A) 3
- What is the main functionality of the Prepared Statement
- Write testcases for satellite
- What's is the Guidelines to Build Universe with Better Performance? R Performance tuning Issues of Universes?
- how to find out the no of connections in SQL server?
- when would you use production data in a test environment?
- why unix is more stable than windows?
- What is the meaning of System.out.println(). How it is constructed?
- Where do you need to install connectivity software?1. batch server2. App server3. two tier client
- what is non-regression testing? what is its need? difference between regression and non-regression testing?any example?
- what is the difference between media recovery & crash recovery..?
- What is the difference between transparent table and pooled table?
- How to import MS Excel file as Global Input File for parameterization in WebLOAD ?
- Developing and DesigningDoes the ETL developer involve in physical database design and logical database design. Are these developer duties?
- what is an inline view?
- Is it possible to have primary key and foreign key in one table if yes so what is the use of foreign key?
- Negative and positive adjustmentswhat is the difference between Negative and positive adjustments?
- Difference between Conditions and Filter in a Designer..
- What is Java Reflection.?
2. For what are triggers used in a database.
- In scripts how u set the Fonts dynamically?
- Why we do use very small size of RAM compairing then HARD DISK?
- How do you know which index a table is using?
- What is the difference between . NET testing & Java testing ?
- What is difference between dc and adc?
- what is the different between CGS system and MKS system?
- What is Dataware house key?
- What is difference between global sheet anh action sheet?
- what is the addin to run a .net application with QTP
- what is crosstab
- What are the fields u can see in Test Report.
- How to capture and display text check point value in message box without using o/p checkpoint
- Garbage Collector Generations AlgorithmExplain the Generations Algorithm used in the context of Garbage Collector
- What is the difference between Process and thread with real time examples?
- Is the Static testing a functional testing?
- What is the role of QA in a company that produces software?
- Can you give a protocol implementation in detail?
- What is an index segment
- How do you reduce processing time in the program?
- How many select statements are there and list those.
- What has been the highest pressure situation you have been under in recent years? How did you cope with it?
- Setting up of nodeHow do we set up nodes in Datastage?
- What ways you followed for defect management?
- What is the difference between a Purchase Order (PO) and Sales Order?
- How do we integrate AP or AR to GL ?
- what will happen During play back,you accidentally hit"pause"
- What versions of VB have you used? Have you also used VBA or VBScript?
- What steps server process has to take to execute an update statement.
- How many types of environment variables are there in QTP? what are they?
- Can you create a tabletype of recordset in Jet - connected ODBC dbengine.
- What triggers are activated when master detailed relationship established?
- What is page life cycle in c#.net
- What's the major difference between regular universe & metric universe?
- Why we can't implement interface in JSP?
Why we can only extend classes in JSP?
- How to deploy struts in Weblogic?We need to write the struts_config.xml file or it wil b generated by weblogic automatically as like the web.xml????
- When you have been told , or discovered for yourself , a problem in your job performance, what have you typically done? Can you give me an example?
- What is Web Services Testing?
- what is the use of "STDERR()"?
- When the build comes to testing, how to start testing with QTP in Real time environment
- What is RELOAD privileges in MySQL used for?
- i got an oppertuntiny to work on sales and retailers domain, can any body give the mostly used facts and dimensions used in this domain
- Point in Time RecoveryExplain the steps to perform the point in time recovery with a backup which is taken before the resetlogs of the db?
- What is the difference between keyword view and expert view?
- What are some of the problems you encounter in doing your job? Which one frustrates you the most? What do you usually do about it?
- Difference between Cluster and Non-cluster index?
- What is ZOOM?How it works?
- How would you use the functions randomize() and random()?
- Write a C program to convert Decimal to Binary conversion without using inbuilt functions
- Push Back from Business UsersWhat type of push back have your received from the business users in relation to QA?
- How to check availibility of user name using hyper link in the same form?
- Which one is faster interms of accessing, interface or abstract class?
- How do you connect two fact tables ? Is it possible ?
- how to recover when bootblock is corrupted ?
- V &V ModelCan anybody V&V modle,I mean to say Verification sepeartly and validation sepeartly
- what is meant by excepted result?
- What happens to the test plan if the application has a functionality not mentioned in the requirements?
- can any one explain in Detail abt how to handle virtuall objects in QTP 8.2
- How would you declare a SingleThreaded servlet
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.