Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- hi,can anybody explain me the flow of AP & AR in oracle financials upto the GL accounting transactions.
- How can one get the deleted records in Microsoft Access database?
- Report EnhancementHow can you enhance the ABAP Report?
- What are the different types of value sets and also explain each briefly ?
- Explain the need and usage of Node Manager in Java
- _________ are light-weight components Skill/Topic: AWT & Applets
- Which Container method is used to cause a container to be laid out and redisplayedvalidate()
- How do you rate CSS types as per priority and what are the reasons like Embedded, External, Inline? which one gets top priority and why?
- What is the voltage drop for 100kw motor if the length of the cable is 200m and what is the cable size.
- how do u ping in java
- What is FRAWhat is FRA ? When do you use this ?
- Why state records are needed?
- How does QTP identifies the object during run time?
- Use of Constraint NameWhat is the use of mentioning of constraint_name along with NOT NULL
Constraint _type while creating a table?
- What is BO SDK?
- Retrieve record from VSAMWhat is the best way to retrieve a record from a vsam file?
- Is is true that JAVA is not 100% object oriented language ?
- What are the analysis a tester should perform before carrying out whitebox testing?
- Have you ever used resource files? If so, for what reason?
- What is the purpose of setAutoCommit( )
- How single threaded model works after implementation in class, basically architecture point of view.
- what is topdown and bottomup logical database?
- what is a difference between system testing and functional testing, major difference?
- what is the role of mechanical engineers in i.t.industry?
- In QTP, Which are the concepts are needed to do Functional testing and Regression testing?
- How do you sing an Applet
- What is an Internal Table?
- What is the transport route ?
What is Hotpackage ?
- How to run the job in command prompt in unix?
- What is the role of abapers? What is the Work Bench?
- Will the data stage consider the second constraint in the transformer once the first condition is satisfied ( if the link odering is given)
- How to do aggregation with out using AGGREGAROR Transformation ?
- What is the diff. b/n declaring members in <%!...%> and declaraing in jspinit() method ?
- Is java a fully object oriented programming or not? if not why?
- What are Entry and Exit criteria in Test Plan?
- How to test Dynamic web pages using QTP
- Create an Email Account for a user already in AD How would you create an email account for a user already in AD?
- STPIWhat is STPI ? why STPI knowledge required in Accounts Payable ?
- What is the Difference Between Collect and Sum?
- What is a NAFCO?
- how you enhance the basic script . By adding control-flow, structure, by inserting transaction point and rendezvous point, adding functions
- Last test case for project will be written in which phase?
- what is the method for returning more than one values from a function in VB
- which we have to use for export the jobs from client to server,if sever running on Unix os and client running on windows os?
- C Interrupts How are interrupts executed in C? Where are interrupts stored in the memory? What actually occurs when interrupts are encountered?
- What is the difficult SQL query you used in last job. Explain the scenario
- Which is the most convient way to create a thread and Why?
1) Extends from thread or
2) Implements from Runnable Interface.
- What is business process in oracle applications11i?
- What are the merits and demerits of Object Oriented Programming?
- What errors can occur when the page loads?
- VFD TestingCan you test a VFD panel with Resistive load banks? If Yes, How?
- What is Pareto Principle?
- what are the tickets that we get after implementing in PP module
- Does c++ support multilevel and multiple inheritance?
- How do your characteristics compare to the profile of the ideal manager that you just described?
- what is the protocol is used in type4 driver?
- Datastore failingHow to recover when Datastore failing?
- How can I implement error handling in QTP
- What is a serializable interface
- what is the main difference between pointer and delegate with examples?
- Can we implements interface or extends class in JSP?
- without using guimap editor ?we can recognise the application in winrunner ?
- After all the testing has been done, what will be the next?
- 1) what is keyword driven testing? 2) what is the use of environmental variables?
- What is a server and What is meant by server side implementation of com in Visual C++?
- How to insert bulk data into the oracle database from excel sheet ?
- How do you execute a SP from SQR or AE?
- Explain core.tld and fmt.tld?
- In 3 tier Architecture What are the factors should be considered for testing?
- How do you get the program-id of a program, when the same program is executing
- What's difference between Response.Write() and Response.Output.write()?the later one allows you to write formattedoutput
- How does Java 2.0 differ from Java 1.0
- How can you force new objects to be created on new threads?
- Linux DNS ServerWhat is the TTL in the name.conf file?
- Java was conceived by James Gosling, Patrick Naughton, Chris Warth, Ed Frank, and Mike Sheridan A) True
- Payroll Result CorrectionWhat are methods used for correction of payroll results?
- Field groups
- What does dependency analysis mean in Ab Initio?
- Please Give me an example for User defined Exception
- How do you inherit from a class in C#? Place a colon and then the name of the base class. Notice that it is double colon in C++.
- could any one explan me what happens in this program.
- What is Purpose of Bugs Found Vs Time Graph?
- Explain the use of the WHERE clause. WHERE is used with a relational statement to isolate the object element or row.
- differences between sqlserver2000 and 20005what are the differences between sqlserver 2000 and sql server 2005
- # Which component gives you better visibility ? (pritty Printer)
- What are the uses of inserting a suite into another suite?
- Explain the concepts of R-Image & I-Image ?
- What is Build Testing ? Build Testing is Done by Whom ---- By Developer or by Tester
- Created a Menu and a Page and given user access to that page, which of the tables gets affected on this (Scenario)?PeopleTools Tables
- Cost Accounting and Management Accountwhat is the difference between cost accounting and management account
- What are special triggers created in the form when u register it?
- how to get 1,4,7,10.....rows from a table
- How do you debug a core dump?
- What do you mean by "Realization"?
- What is DFS?What is DFS stands for in the trem of Windows Server 2003
- Page PostingHow do you post a current page to different ASPx page?
- Have you used performance tuning? What major steps will you use for these?
- What is JNI
- What are the steps for connecting Clipper database from PHP script?
- What are the various testing types for testing a SAAS application?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.