Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- The employer asks: what job related task did you like the least? What's the best way to answer this question?
- How to do the scripting. Is there any inbuilt functions in QTP as in QTP-S. Whatz the difference between them? how to handle script issues?
- Without using /,% and * operators. write a function to divide a number by 3.
- Difference between Table-Controls and Step-loops
- How to install win xp after installing solaris for dual booting?
- What is Subscript?
- What happens when u complete an invoice?
- what is database check point.
- Can you comment your form? How?
- What is private database link
- What is constructors and distructors.
- Define the following and explain their usefulness: Change Management, Configuration Management, Version Control, and Defect Tracking.
- Stimulate Processing ModelWhat type of processing model does ASP.NET stimulate?
- Can we change name of checkpoint? if yes how?
- What is the history of HTML?
- When is the best time for system testing?
- If i have to Automate an application developed in AJAX which tool (QTP,WinRunner)would be more useful. Does Load runner has a protocol to support AJAX?
- What are the benefits of AJAX over Java applet?
- Why java is not 100% object oriented?
- What are the Leadership Styles a good team leader must follow?
- How can java supports Operator Overloading?
- What the following command will do? psadmin -p start -d hrdmo?Starts a Process Scheduler
- how can we use multiple transactions by using bdc_insert.
- What Business System Concept is?
- What is the diff bet plan,package,dbrm?
- What is the difference between Msgbox Statement and MsgboxQ function?
- What is an Integrity Constraint ?Integrity constraint is a rule that restricts values to a column in a table.
- Define equivalent partitions for a text field which accepts maximum 20 alphabetical chars and hyphens "-".
- What is difference RMI registry and OSAgent
- What is a serializable interface
- What is the diffrence between and constraints and triggers?
- In what instancesdo we use virtual object wizard?
- how do you enforce garbage collection in .net
- How do you configure database connections in loadrunner
- How can we use the multiple data providers in a single report?
- What kind of problems have people recently called on you to solve? Tell me what you have devised?
- How many Sandboxes can be there for a project?
- Invoice for paymentWhat steps would you take before approving an invoice for payment?
- Import from Excel to Test LinkAnybody knows if it is possible to import test cases from excel to test link and how to do that
- What is difference between Initialize and value?
- How to implement the multiple control files for an existing database
- What is an Invoice ? How many types of invoices are there in AP and AR ?
- Can we execute the testcase manually and automate them later by using Winrunner? If so how?Please Explain?
- What is configuration Management?
- What is software quality assurance?
- can we block a group of materials only for consignment document
- in struts why we use servlet as action controller?
- Compatability testingWhat are all the test cases you will execute for compatability testing with different browzers?
- Name some components of an effective chargeback system.
- What is the importance in context in jdbc connection pools?
- Complex ConfigurationWhat is Complex Configuration?
- what is the difference between the followin
explain with examples in detail
- How do I shut down or restart a computer using java?
- Write test case for a poker machine
- how can I return more than 1 values in an unconnected lookup
- Open a Excel File directly from SQL command lineHow to open an excel sheet directly from the SQL prompt?
- What is the imp of wrun.ini file?
- How do you maintain regression test cases. ?
- What method or technic is used to find the minimum no. of test cases.
- Interview questions on oracle HRMS/Payroll.
- How to select particular value from the combo box in the current page which is entered in the previous page edit box after parameterization?a
- What will happen if I allocate memory using "new" and free it using "free" or allocate sing "calloc" and free it using "delete"?
- can you allocate the memory using malloc() in C and deallocate the same memory using free() in c++
- What is Implementation Testing?
What is Shake Out Testing?
- Different ways to run AE, SQR.(Command, process scheduler)?
- Why we need to serialize the object
- What is the output of the following query?
SELECT TRUNC(1234.5678,-2) FROM DUAL;
- What is the main use of FOREIGN KEY?
- How do you insert check point in synchronization mode?
- Did you get trained in Oracle apps or was it in house learning?
- What are major d/f's b/w Reporting tools(e.g. Crystal report) and OLAP reporting Tools(e.g. Hyeprion,Cognos )?
- What is the corresponding Layout for Card in Swing pls let me know
- Experience in UNIX?
- What is the difference between SRS(System requirement specification) and BRS(Business requirement specification)?
- In workflow can we send multiple email ?
- how many types of data base triggers are there, what is cascading
how many types of queries are there
- According the SA-238 course book, the Boot PROM chip is permanently soldered to the main logic board (motherboard)? True
- How do we implement custom events in .Net?
- Low Level Designhow low level design will be prepared in datastage?
- How will you list only the empty lines in a file (using grep)?
- What is a CATCH command
- What is meant by Source Control?
- The Separator [ ] is Used to declare array typesA) True
- What is the APP engine event in peoplecode?
- What is meant by metadata in context of a Datawarehouse and how it is important?-
- What are the ranges in bytes over which Btrieve validates the position block pointer, the data length pointer, the data buffer and the key buffer?
- Is there any tag in HTML to upload and download files
- where we have to use bottomup testing and topdown testing?
- Business Development managerWhat exposure do you have for business development
- Security testing Let's take an example of Login Page,can you tell me any one how we can do security testing for login page?
- What must be done to use an AJAX code be used across different browsers?
- What are the characteristics of a hands-on BSA?
- What is Test Case, Test Bed, Test Suite and Test Script? And what is the difference between them?
- How do you modify a local object repository during run time ?
- Difference between Hashfile and Sequential File?
- How do you do oracle 4 way inner join if there are 4 oracle input files?
- In BO supervisor how many types of users are there. and what are they.
- How do you automatically update image checkpoint through script?
- Cumulative and Differential Incremental BackupsWhat is the difference between cumulative incremental and differential incremental backups?
- What is a synonym
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.