Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- what is differance in defining constraints at table level and column level
what is main pupose of making constraints at table level....pls ans me
- subform in ms access having data from linked table to sybase, gives odbc error.my data in of type text.
Kindly throw some light. Thanks in advance. Karira, S.
- How to edit existing procedure in sql * plus?
- I have a view with form applet on the top and list applet at the bottom.There is "score" field in the list applet.How to display the totals of score in form applet?
- What is page life cycle in c#.net
- How do you write a C program which can calculate lines of code but not counting comments?
- A stream of packets from a source to a destination is called a ______Skill/Topic: Networking Basics
- Leasership vs ManagementDiscuss the similarities and differences in leadership and management
- Which part of the webserver is responsible for initialization of the servlets?
- What so you mean by Hierarchical and non Hierarchical security type in value set?
- What points you take into consideration while verifying the test cases written by your subordinate?
- What is the reason for wait() & notify() methods defined in the Object class? Why they are not defined in the Thread class?
- How to make a multi column drop down list for my asp.net web application
- Lexical ParameterHow to use the Lexical Parameter in the Oracle 10g report?
- D.C Motor RheostatIf the position of rheostat is changed from minimum position to maximum position in D.C shunt motors speed is increased, how?
- how can container will know this is a struts application?
- why should we pay you 10K salary? why not less or more?
- What is Cost of time and who said it
- How can we do Database Testing?
- what r the defferent types of dimension tables?
how can we join the table if they have no matching point and related keys?
- Functionality of the cancel() methodWhat is the functionality of the cancel() method, provided in java.sql.Statement?
- How Do U Create Report in BO,If given Fixed length file ( Notepad) as source?
- How can you detect the removable disk from vb.net ie whether the USB drive is connected or not?
- what is meant by a 'pack' in perl?
- Metrics ProcessWhat is metrics process and who will collect data?
- Why do you want to join this company? Why do you want to leave your previous job?
- How we perform allocation method is INCREMENTAL In Mass Budgets?
- AND - OR OperatorsIn the combination of Logical Operators - AND, OR (more than 2) operators which one gets 1st preference.
- when we are running the report the date prompt always showing the sysdate.can we change this to the required date(ex before 1 week)?
- Is it possible to run a load test on a VB - Client/Server app using Rational Robot? If yes, please explain how do I go about this?
- What are 3 main differences between flexgrid control and dbgrid control?
- When should testing start in a project? Why?
- Abinitio Air-Project ParametersWhat are air-project parameters and air-sandbox? What does it contains?
- What is Diff. Between Use Defined Function and Array.
- setting kernel parameters How to set kernel parameters in Red Hat Linux, AIX, & Solaris.
- what is the security module used in cognos
- What are the two parts of a procedure ? Procedure Specification and Procedure Body.
- What is software quality assurance?
- BGP stands for _______Skill/Topic: Networking Basics
A) Border Gateway Protocol
- Halstead in MetricsWhat is Halstead in Metrics and How we will Calculate it?
- Write test case for a poker machine
- How to submit a JCL from Cobol program?
- Why are the methods of the Math class staticSo they can be invoked as if they are a mathematical code library.
- If the HR asks me "Being mechanical engineer why you want to the IT industry. Please give me answers as i am going to attend campus interview in few days.
- How to run a query using macro in Microsoft Access database?
- Whats the difference b/w repetition testing and retesting?
- What is the List interfaceThe List interface provides support for ordered collections of objects.
- How to find the custom objects(non functional objects)?
- how can we catch the values of controls which are placed in the datagrid
- BootloaderWhat is bootloader?
- What is the vital and real strength of progress database?
- Date ConversionsHow to convert any kind of date that comes in any format from the user to 'yyyymmdd' in Oracle?
- How can we test PDF without validating in text streams?
- What are the advantages of using pointers in a program?
- what is complete description of FRAME WORK IN W.R?
- Explain about regression of bugs
- When we create a class, we are creating a new data typeA) True
- What is the use of Group by in Select statement?
- Siebel Support - L2 supportExplain about Siebel Support - L2 support
- Find all tables in a databaseHow to find all the tables existing in a database?
- how can we delete a check constraint in a table
- How do you configure SNMP, configuration of MRTG terminal
- MQ SeriesWhy and where and how is MQ series stage used in datastage?
- What are the types of loading in Informatica?
- what is the job description of a payroll officer?
- Explain the method of viewing log files of the VoiceXML browser?
- Advantages of disconnected record sets
- What is DCLGEN? DCLGEN stands for declarations generator; it is a facility to generate DB2 sql data structures in COBOL or PL/I programs.
- In the MM module for finding out the standard cost what is the view one has to look at?
- wat s the role of GUI map editor?
- what is the main event fired when we call bind method in a datagride?
- what is Powermart and Power Center?
- can you create a table having same structure of another table only name differ and having no data of olf table?
- In Sap we have n number of fields.some fields names we know and if we dnt know abt table name of that particular field or vice versa then what is the way to find out.
- What is the role of surrogate keys in data warehouse and how will u generate them?
- Could you tell me two things you did in your previous assignment (QA/Testing related hopefully) that you are proud of?
- What are the conditional statements used in VBScript?
- What are some recent major computer system failures caused by software bugs?
- Philip B. Crosby authored the book ___________A) Quality is Free
- What difference between a directory and active directory?
- What is the application of itoa()
- how can i extract the formated word(bold,italic,underline,font,color etc) from the msword file.
- What are the procedures for restarting a CNC machine after immediate shutdown
- Can any one help in knowing the FAQ's in SAP CRM...
I am in very urgent need of it....
- What happens if i kill a mandatory background processes?
- How do you increase the performance of %LIKE operator
- Null MemoryHow to verify null occupy memory?
- Is the accounting entry different for Credit Card Transactions or normal Invoice - Payment transactions. If so, how?
- Can we call two Procedures in On-Break? If yes Then How?
- how to find the process id?explain with steps?
- What do ByVal and ByRef mean and which is the default?
- Laptop Modem test How do you test if the laptop's modem is working or not?
- 1. can we use DML operations on Dual Table?
2. What is difference between View and materialisedView?
3. New features in Oracle9i SQL?
- Constructively working as a team lead?How do I work constructively as a leader of a multi skilled team?
- How can you tell a particular script will work in all the browsers?
- Benchmarking makes you competitiveA) True
- What are the differences between C# and VB.NET apart from syntax?which is more powerful,how do we determine which language to be used when designing a .NET app?
- what are the contents that go into the object model and domain model during GAP analysis. how are the AS-IS and To-BE system documentation prepared
- how do you reformat system date in MySQL?Explain various formats ..? how to add a date/hour/minute/second to a date?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.