Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- What is the baseline to implement parition or parallel execution method in datastage job.
e.g. more than 2 millions records only advised ?
- How can you provide an alternating color scheme in a Repeater control?
- How many Max Cookies can we create in Server?A. 10
- what is the difference between datasatge and datastage TX?
- When and Why does WPA/WPA2 came into picture?
- What is the maplet?Maplet is a set of transformations that you build in the maplet designer and U can use in multiple mapings.
- hwo can we eliminate duplicate rows from flat file?
- What is Set of Books? What are the four conditions when you change your SOBs?
- What is BO SDK?
- What is the race condition?Related to multi-threaded applications - what is the race condition?
- what is the difference between derived tables and a view? Which one gives better performance ?
- What is control, boundary and entity class? how does a business analyst use it in a project?
- What is a complex report, where it'll useful
- What is the roll of documentation in Quality assurance ?
- What are virtual functions
- what is directory naming in oracle9i ?
How can your find the Oracle version you are running..?SELECT * FROM V$VERSION
- What are Satellite Assemblies?
- How do we genarate testcase thru TEST DIRECTOR?
- Update data in Grid ViewHow to update the data into the grid view?
- What are session variables??
- How is performance management taken care in People Tools?
- What is the difference between system testing and module testing?
- What is the difference between UFS and VXFS and advantages of VXFS?
- Class LibraryWhat are the benefits of using Class Library?
- what is slicing and dicing in business objects?
- What's the best way to declare and define global variablesWhat's the best way to declare and define global variables and functions?
- in overriding, the super class method throws I/O exception & in sub class that method throws arithmetic exception. what happens?
- What are your solution strategies for "Dining Philosophers Problem”?
- Difference between Save PreChanges and Save PostChanges w.r.t saveedit?
- what is the datatype of the surrgate key
- Difference between directcast and ctype
- Moller sees Personal Quality as the basis of all other types of quality.A) True
- How to execute the following query without using temp
select * from temp;
- Hi Friends!!
How to retrive the no.of fields in a table..
Can anybody Assist me?
- What is Connection Pooling?
- The last time you did not know what decision to make, what did you do?
- Explain about Descriptive programming with an example usage ?
- What do u mean by RETECH tools which are used for automated testing?
- Could anybody explain the difference b/w Patch, Build and Pilot.
- Question on Connect Id, Shared Key used to connect to the DB
- What are the different process states?
- What are types of principal stresses?
- What is the difference between OPD and OPF KPAs of CMM?
- Silk Test "Options file"How do create Silk Test Options file? What is the extension of an Options file?
- what is the difference between lr_endtranscation("transcationname",lr_auto)
- Describe how data can be effectively communicated from the transmitter to the receiver?
- What is the purpose of regexp_label property and regexp_MSW_class property?
- Class type in VB.NET is a value typeA) True
Explanation: Class is a reference type in VB.NET
- What are the setup steps for AP, AR, and GL?
- what is Tcode SE16. For what is it used. Explain briefly?
- What is Particle Swam Optimisation?
- What is the difference between hibernate and spring JDBC template? List any advantages and disadvantages
- How to Upload Logo to Layout Set?
- what is modal and modeless?
- IMAP and POP3What is the difference between IMAP and POP3. Which do we use in Exchange
- What is the difference between Upload and WS_Upload ?
- ONT and POWhat is the table column link between ONT and PO?
- How to find out bluethooth technology used in mobile devise?
- Whether HTML supports multimedia: and document links?
- How to Upload Logo to Layout Set and what is Program Name?
- Write Test Cases on white paper.(For e.g. A4 size)
- how to write code for object exceptional handling and TSL exceptional handling and popup.can anyone write the code for me. thanks
- File formats for File Layout?a)xml b) csv c) fixed length
- Procedure and Data Matrix in Excel SheetHow to write procedure and data matrix for a test case in Excel Sheet?
- What size team have you led and how did you measure your success as a team leader?
- how will you create a formula or a summary column and refer it other fields
- what are the contents and components of supplied packages?
- what is the use of volataile variable ? when we need to delcare a varaible as volataile ?
- I want to exchange the content of a text_box to another text box,then the value should get exchanged with the mouse event trigger,how is it possible?
- Mention some of the tools commonly used by business analyst?
- Give brief description about class?
- one of the advantages of abinitio over other etl tools is better error handling..how can you say it provides better error handling.
- Indexes in AbinitioIn Abinitio which type of indexes used?
- Where are servlets which are translated from JSP stored in weblogic application server?
- Overlay and Correlate graphWhat is overlay and correlate graph give the graph details
- How do you compare two images in a web page using QTP
- Can a for statement loop indefinitelyYes, a for statement can loop indefinitely. For example, consider the following:for(;;) ;
- You can ping servers on the subnet your workstation is on, but not other subnets. What is wrong?
- how do you test the URL of a web based application?
- What is context in Business Objects and their usages?
- What is the purpose of hidden fields, cookies and session objects?
- How to make inbound and out bound interfaces?
- Call transaction method, how to capture the errors ?
Answered by shyam on 2005-05-09 15:56:32: create a log file by using BDCMSGCOLL.
- What is the meaning of BAUD rate?
- What is the difference between port and socket?
- Which Collection class is used for LIFO in Java
- how to implement multi org and how to define additional buisness groups
- what is the economic comparision of all the Informatica versions?
- How to list down all the links in a window, and depending on specific property of the link how to perform action on that link?
- What is stty used for?
- Parent-Child RelationshipWhat is the primary need for maintaining the Parent-Child relationship for attributes?
- what is the importance of EME in abinitio?
- How do you set language in Web.config?
- Oracle Database to .Net FrameworkHow to connect Oracle database and MS Access to .Net framework?
- JOBLIB override STEPLIBWe know STEPLIB override JOBLIB. Is it possible anyway JOBLIB override STEPLIB? If Yes, How
- If the developer is not ready to fix the bug what do you do?Question asked to me in an interview
- In case anybody cares, here are the questions that I will be asking:
- What are the steps that a user must take to synchronize their Local Database with the Siebel Server?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.