Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- How to import the run-time datatable values into a notepad?
- Handling Error in Calling chain.
This will call the top most error where the error is handled.
- Create a query that will display the total number of employees and of that total the number who were hired in 1980, 1981, 1982, and 1983. Give appropriate column headings.
- Obsolete and Expired RMAN backupsWhat is the difference between obsolete RMAN backups and expired RMAN backups?
- What is the role of QA in a company that produces software?
- Can we declare an interface in servlet
- how can we measure the quality of application, in quality and quantity basis?
- What are all the third party tools used in DataStage?
- How can I save my Design Steps in a regular Excel sheet?
- What are the attributes a team leader must look for while selecting members for their team?
- What is the basic programme logic in JCl that will help to compile most of COBOL programmes in Z/OS?
- What is difference between normal Html tags and Struts specific HTML Tags
- What do you like about QA?
- how do you run ms_batch file in forms?
what could be the value :system.mode?
- simulated datawhat is simulated data? please explain.
- Why V model is call as 'V' model & Not 'U' or other letter?
- Login PageCreate Login page and User table and tell that which users are online. Refresh it every minute, with or without Logout.
- Which of the following commands can be run in Bootstrap mode?ENCRYPT_PASSWORD
- can we add float, byte and double implicitly or explicitly?
if yes then what will be the result?
- What is main difference between ADO and ADO.Net
- what is canned universe and canned reports in bo?
- Wrapper class. Is String a Wrapper Class
- Transfer File from PC to MainframeHow to transfer a file from PC to Mainframe?
- Explain the Process flow in Billing, AR, AM. GL, AP, PO ?
- What is checkpoint restart option in jcl?
- How do your characteristics compare to the profile of the ideal manager that you just described?
We have readonly mode I want to modify my script I want to change it to writeonly mode can anyone give me the process.
- How will you display the errors in a separate file and output in a console in Java with code
- What is final method
- Explain Sticky bit?
- What is CPAN ? What are the modules coming under this?
- What steps must a team leader take to motivate the team?
- What testing activities you may want to automate in a project?
- Peoplecode attached with Push Button can be associated with which of the following events?Field Edit, Field Change
- What are the vital security measures to be handled while using AJAX?
- what is collision domain and broadcast domain? what is the difference between collision domain and broadcast domain?
- How do we make a poperty read only? Private Property Get(Read Only )
- Can anyone provide me a test summary report sample in QA environment.
- How do you connect to database using vbscript ?
- How to create Virtual BC's?
- What is configuration Management?
- Suppose there is a search spec on BC, and Applet both. explain the execution of this scenario?
- how and what kind of Vb functions do u use in qtp?
- How do you generate two output files from one SQR?
- what are the deference between rational clearquest and testdirector?
- How can you do the data cleanising in EIM?
- Explain about Multi update in Abinitio and specific business reason for it's use.
- what is the difference between trusted and untrusted applet?
- Export data from SQL to ExcelHow to export data from a SQL table to MS Excel?
- How to create a cluster for existing table?
- Write a query to display employee records having same salary?
- what is the main difference between "walkthrough" and "review"?
- Could you tell me two things you did in your previous assignment (QA/Testing related hopefully) that you are proud of?
- what is a perametrization in loadrunner and how it handled?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of primary key and foreign key in SQL?
- why we need the transactions?
- What are the new methods used to allocate and release the memory in java?
- How to write a program such that it will delete itself after exectution?
- What is AppletStub
- can we call constructor of superclass directly without using super()method in subclass? if yes,explain,if no,why?
- Where would you document Functional and Non Functional Requirements (i.e. deliverable)?
- JIT Compiler and Interpretor in JVMIn Java JVM we have both JIT compiler and interpretor What are the functionalities of both?
- How to bind the controls(best practice) comboboxes to the data in the dataset ?
- What is JIT? Is it bundled with JDK? If so what is the role of interpreter(java)? plz explain in detail.
- The new operator dynamically allocates memory for an objectA) True
- Why JCL is used in Mainframe programming?
- what is the difference between Unicode and hash code?
- What is the immediate superclass of MenuMenuItem
- How do you test DLL files using QTP?
- What is meany by survey and extraction tables in DW?
- Data conversion experience
- how to choose between indexing and partitioning , to make query faster.
- What is the main purpose for creating this OSI Reference Model ? Why it is a layered model?
- Where are dropped tables stored
Can I have same table with the same name in one tablespace?
- How do you test if you have minimal or no documentation about the product?
- How many parts are present in HTML documents?
- What is XSNL?
- How can we do Database Testing?
- What are data model and class model in Object Oriented Approach specially in C++?
- What sort of leader do your people feel you are? Are you satisfied?
- How to insert a word file text to database without writing insert statement.?
How can we raise a event in interface when RAM is fille of its 80% of memory?
- What are the various access modifiers in Java. Differences between them
- what is the use of Restructure stage in data stage?
- How do you configure mapping in informatica
- What language is used by LR?
- What is JAR file
- Write sample code for chart generation (bar chart...) using the data available in the database...(in jsp)
- Resize TablespacesIs it possible to resize tablespaces and data files? If yes, how?
- How System.out.println() works?
- what are the 18 KPA's which is needed in cmm levels
- How we can test data in XML format?
- Java 2 means Second Generation Java A) True
- How to migrate roles from one database to another database?
- How do you read an xsl sheet and store its result in database through java
- What are the uses of key value locking in Informix?
- I am keen to know, what is meant by software testing on a music system(product)...how is it done?
- consolidation in GLwhat are the pre requisites you have to before going to run the consolidation in GL?
- Who will do string testing? How string testing is done?
- Of your creative accomplishments big or small , at work or home, what gave you the most satisfaction?
- What is the address that is used in Switch?
What is the address that is used in Router?Address in the sence (IP/MAC)
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.