Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- Benchmarking makes you competitiveA) True
- How you were able to make a difference and your impact in your last project as a test analyst?
- What is the purpose of using UNIX commands in informatica. Which UNIX commands are generally used with informatica.
- How do you say XML is secured language on the information exchange over the network?
- What do you like about Windows?
- What is the range of the short typeThe range of the short type is -(2^15) to 2^15 - 1.
- Enterprise Linux OS Block SizeMy platform is Enterprise Linux (RHEL AS4) How to find BLOCK SIZE.
- The join defined by the default data link is an outer join yes or no?Yes.
Testing Scenarios :
How do you know that all the scenarios for testing are covered?
- What is VoiceXML?
- ALE and BAPIwhat is the difference between ALE and BAPI
- Why do you want to join our company?
- Give me an example of user friendly test?
- How to use C language to create hex reader/compiler/editor to modify an existing * bin files?
- What are User Exits and what are different types of User Exits in Oracle Apps ?
- what is remedy testing, how can use that
- How would you use qsort() function to sort the name stored in an array of pointers to string?
- Where do I get study projects on Informatica.
Could anyone tell me which web-site i have to go through.
- What was the most important idea or suggestion you received recently from your employees? What happened as a result?
- How to add timer function in JSP ?
- Quality Central How to call QTP from Quality Central
- What is APT_CONFIG in datastage
- How to list down all the links in a window, and depending on specific property of the link how to perform action on that link?
- While recording an URL based web application, if SessionId did not get recorded what we need to do?
- Why do you want to join this company? Why do you want to leave your previous job?
- how to join multiple db in catalog
- how to send email using java?
- Why can't use Normalized Transformation in Mapplet ?
- How to use "ALTER DATABASE BEGIN BACKUP;" command in Oracle 9i.
- How to access the current value and next value from a sequence
- Can we call two Procedures in On-Break? If yes Then How?
- what is the path name of the winrunner file when it is saved
for excel files
- Which method do you invoke on the DataAdapter control to load your generated dataset with data?
- What is Global.asa file?It is text file that contains details about an ASP application, such as when it should begin and end.
- IEEE’s standard for Networking is in IEEE802Skill/Topic: Networking Basics
- Write a test case for telephone?
- What are the different ways of parameterising in QTP ?
- What is normalazation,types with examples. with queries of all types?
- How can we add Line, bar, pie, and other charts in the SQR reports?
- Does Java have "goto"?
- What is semaphore?
What is Monitor?
- In what order do the events of an ASPX page execute. As a developer is it important to understand these events?
- What are the new features in Release 11I ?
- what is burst reporting
- how do you test the URL of a web based application?
- What is the package concept and use of package
- What are Dump terminals in Unix?
- when do you go for descriptive programing?
- What is Difference between REGRESSION TESTING and RETESTING.
- What is meant by flickering
- Field groups and internal tables
- Who designed Poka Yoke ?A) Shigo Shingo
Explanation: Mr. Shigeo Shingo, an industrial engineer at Toyota designed Poka Yoke
- What is the best framework for MainFrame based applications?
- How do you inherit from a class in C#? Place a colon and then the name of the base class. Notice that it's double colon in C++.
- how the JDBC API works in JAVA or how we can connect to database like Oracle Or MS-SQL Server
- What are the benefits of using MySqli() functions upon MySql() Functions
- what is the difference between groupby and orderby?
- What is the difference between a defect and an enhancement?
- Can Any tell me how To configure Smartforms in ABAP
- What are the production issues one encounters after Go-Live and what are the steps undertaken to resolve such issues ?
- How do u migrate BOs Universes,users and user groups,and report from version BO6.5 to XIR2?
- what is T&E and who files it?
- how to read the data from XL FILES?explain with steps?
- why java is not 100% oops
- How is white-space Property of CSS3 used?
- how can we perform refrigeration by using sunlight without using solar cell?
- What is the return type of a program's main() methodA program's main() method has a void return type.
- parameter filehow to create parameter file and how to use it in a mapping explain with example
- Techniques of Error Handling - Ignore , Rejecting bad records to a flat file , loading the records and reviewing them (default values)
- Why do Unix systems predominantly use text files?
- what is a cube in Business objects? how to create a cube in Business objectsXI?
- Code for creating a simple Calculator in Java Script.
- How to create Generic TIME CLASS, which includes Objects Year,Month and Qtr?
Database in use is Oracle.
- Is system testing done by using winrunner or QTP and test director ?
- What is the main functionality of the Remote Reference Layer
- Difference between Unicast & Multicast model
- what is explain in teradata?what is explain and how does it work?
- What is difference between global sheet anh action sheet?
- What is the usage of CFDIRECTORY in Coldfusion?
- How to insert an image into data base using JDBC? The JDBC BLOB data type available from which version of JDBC.
- New Bug and Open BugWhat is the difference between New and Open bug? Who is responsible for changing the phase of bug from New to Open?
- What is the
command in subscript?
- What are the steps to take files from unix server to windows?
- What is volatile qualifier?
- What is profile?
- How would you do XML testing of two incompatible systems in web application processing.
How to test the request and response of a web application.
- Analyse QTP ResultsHow will you analyse results in QTP?
- In workflow can we send multiple email ?
- can we write Functional testcase based on only BRD or only Use case ?
- What is compiled module and batch module in winrunner? how we can effectively use these in projects?
- The dequeue process removes data from the front of the queue.Skill/Topic: Queue
- Differentiate between %type and %rowtype attribute in Oracle PL/AQL programming ?
- BulkBindWhat Is BulkBind? When it is used?
- Can you edit data in the Repeater control?
- what is the pre-requisites for XML check point and Database check point in QTP,and what should checked, plz need clear description with an example
- Total months of effort in Oracle Apps technical work?
- what is "Connection string"?
what is "View"?
what is "Stored procedure"?
what is "delegate"?
- Can we call the QTP script using winrunner
- What happens when more than one row satisfies a Select statement that is executed outside of any cursor processing?
- What is the significance of cross validate segments in the Key flexfield structure screen (figure 6)?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.