Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- What is Vector Field? Explain.
- How much time take for automation one Integration Test Cases using QTP
- What is user defined Transformation?
- How to set the object repository as shared/per action mode in QTP 9.1?
- In simple helloworld program what happens in JVM before printing out the result "Hello World"
- Where persistent cache will be stored?
- What is the use of the indirect multivalue link and how do you configure it?
- debtor collection effective procedure Effective debtors collection procedure
- List the Optional Flexible Architecture (OFA) of Oracle database
- What is serialization?What is transient?What is the default value of a transient variable?
- What is scenario and end to end scenario.
- what is the transaction code to check how many times the program executed
- What is mean by ASSEMBLY..in Dot net
- Load Data into Multiple TablesHow to load data into multiple tables at once?
- What are the building blocks of Client/Server? The client The server and Middleware
- How to work TCP/IP?
- HTML Link for Differnt LanguageHow can you show diffrent language on web page through HTML link?
- write a function of your own to comparison of two strings using class concept (without using the built in functions of C++)
- when the load runner controller open the win runner file then what is the location of the winner configuration file. Wrun.ini.
- What is the diffence between functional testing & black box testing?
- What is the use of vm.core file?
- What is ServerSocket. How will you create a connection
- Does the business analyst interact with clients directly? If so state the reason for the same?
- # Which component gives you better visibility ? (pritty Printer)
- How to bind the controls(best practice) comboboxes to the data in the dataset ?
- Mirror ApproachWhat is Mirror-Approach
- how to integrate a web application with SAP R/3 using the SAP XI technology? how does the data transfer take place?
- Read Data from PDFHow to read the data from a pdf in SSIS?
- Connect MySQL with XMLHow to Connect MySQL with XML?
- Do you need and enquiry or quotation before we start the SD process?
- You have 3 App Servers where do you define the Fail over? Configuration Properties
- Can we use AIX in ESDS? If yes,explain?
- when you running a report it takes long time for execution. what steps will you do to reduce the execution time
- How many types of warnings are there in .Net? what are they?
- What are command line arguments
- What is the extension for QTP Script file?
Is there any extension at all?
- What is Localization testing and Globalization testing?
- Is there any function to double click a particular row in a webtable?
- Different between broadcast domain and collision domain. or explain broadcast domain and collision domain?
- How is Stored Procedures managed in MySQL?
- What is Turn Around Time
- What is AMP parameter and its use
e.g. AMP='BUFNI=10,BUFND=10' means what?
- How do you view batch test results,in QTP with Test Batch Runner, where do the results store?
- Describe the process steps you would perform when defragmenting a data table. This table contains mission critical data.
- What all things are stored in RA_CUSTOMER_TRX?
- Connection of SQL file to web pageHow we can pulish the connectivity of SQL query to the HTML file or web page? Please Explain.
- Give examples of data hazards with pseudo codes.?
- how do we load data by using period dimension?
- What are the questions business analyst would ask while gathering the requirements in relates to finance , pharmaceuticals or insurance industry.
- Oracle Cursor typesWhat are the types of cursors apart from explicit and implicit cursors ? Explain when and where they are used ?
- How to develop the SCD using LOOKUP stage?
- What is referential integrity constraint
- Why we can not override static method?
- what is collction framework?How it is working?Explain.
- What does it take to be a software tester?
- How can I save my Design Steps in a regular Excel sheet?
- What is the purpose of step, step into, step out, step to cursor commands for debugging your script?
- How do you create a permanent cookie?
- Power FactorThe power is -ve for the first 2ms and then it will -ve What will be the P.F. Angel?
- What is the actual purpose of using framework in realtime applications?
- How many actions we can create with in a test?
When do we choose calling or Copy of action?
What is meant by action?
- What is the difference b/w Test Methodology and Test strategy?
- TOP CommandWhat is TOP command?
- Whats the difference b/w repetition testing and retesting?
- How to conduct an IS Audit?
- Java is Case ________A) Insensitive
- Please let me know whether we have ab initio
GDE version 1.14 and what is the latest GDE
version and Co-op version?
- What is meant by controls and types
- What is the difference between functions & procedures?
- The QTP is recoded and coded to a application in one machine and run well. How to run same QTP to the same application in different machine?
- What is struts flow? Explain in detail
- What is the difference between Function module and Sub routine.
- How does nil and false duffer?
- Explain psudo column Label with an example
- Struts FrameworkWhy we use Struts framework in project?
- What tags do you need to add within the asp:datagrid tags to bind columns manually?
- Long Raw ColumnsHow many columns you can create in table from this type "long raw"?
- what's is the use of 'require' and what does this mean?
- What do you like about computers?
- # how can i get output on same page ?
Please Let me know...?
- What is the default model of the form?
- What is difference between Session and caching
- What components have you used in load runner?
- What are the Monitors in LoadRunner?
- What are the essential skill sets one should have as Oracle Apps Technical Consultant?
- What is an Alternate Index? How to give the Max Record Length and Avg. Record Length?
- what is the role of PVCS tracker in a tester's career?
- What are th ways of creating multi-org views apart from using adaadmin utility
- How to select a last row in sybase
- While running DOS on a PC, which command would be used to duplicate the entire diskette?diskcopy Java Thread States
- Difference between a "where" clause and a "having" clause?
- write a program to check if the number is palindrome or not using recursive function.
- how do u upload a potrait or landscape in a sapscript
- How to create library file in winrunner?
- How to find out the middle row of Employee table?
- What is the way to compare two mappings?
- What is the differece between #define and constant in C?
- whats the diff. between project and product?give an example to both.
- Which protocol is used by RMI/EJB?
- can i write plsql block inside expection
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.