Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- How to retrieve record number 70 from a table of 100 records?
- what is lookup transformation and update strategy transformation and explain with an example.Thanks in Advance
If want to run the graph in unix !what command i need to use ?
correct me if im wrong :-
- Defference between transalatable dependant and traslatable independant with an example?
- How does Space allocation table place within a block
- What are the main columns in test case?
- Why are the methods of the Math class staticSo they can be invoked as if they are a mathematical code library.
- how to load the *.vbs or test generating script in a new machine?
- What AJAX framework do you recommend for PHP applications?
- What is the statament we need to use particularly when using type2 and type 4 drivers( example for type 1 jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver)?
- What metrics would u collect from the test process and why?
- What is the difference between Image Check point and Bit map check point
- What is Creative Types?
- Informal Test StrategyThe test strategy that is informal and non structured is known as _______________
- TEM wave propagation in wave guidesIn wave guides TEM wave propagation is not exit, give the physical interpretation?
- What are Meta Data Extenstions used in an informatica mapping?
What is the significance,usage and how informatica handles them?
- where from we get the source data or how we access the source data
- What is JFC
- Which bit wise operator is suitable for checking whether a particular bit is on or off?
- How do you identify a line from the basic list.
- What is the clause used with Interface section of Delphi?
- In an Account applet we have some fields with private. How can we see those fields?
- could any one explan me what happens in this program.
- cookies,session objects and treeview explanation with coding in asp.net,
and how to create messagebox if not any alternateway is there in asp.net?
- Manual Testing MS-Word DocumentHow do you do Manual Testing in MS-Word Document
- How to pass strings as parametres in methods of ABAP Object Class?
- advantages of Implementing Runnable over extending Thread
- In an HTML form I have a Button which makes us to open another page in 15 seconds. How will do you that
- Success at WorkHow will you define "success" at work?
- What is use of ntbootdd.sys file?
- How will u display message for testing the form u modified?
could anyone tell me about "load size in load testing"
- Analyse QTP ResultsHow to Analyse the QTP Results?
- Is XML case-sensitive? Yes, so
and are different elements.
- How do you calculate the number of sets given its way and size in a cache?
- What is Integration Broker and how it is used in PeopleSoft?Please give me answer
- how do you change unit of measures in mmr?
- Define and explain RARP?
- Were you involved in any data conversion, which one?
- How to make migrate the database from Oracle 9i to Oracle 10g ? please list out all possible differences between these two versions.
- what are tickets available in implementation project in sd module.
- What is a server?
- how can we delete a check constraint in a table
- What is the difference between a Grid and a scroll?
- what is the use of JRE and jar files. what is different between JRE and jar files.
- What command can you use to display all of your groups? id -a , groups
- How do I research the processes listed on the Process Profile Permissions link for a Process Profile?
- How we can count duplicate entry in particular table against Primary Key ? What are constraints?
- What is the difference between boundary value anlaysis and equivalence class partitioning? Explain with example...
- How will you calculate the response time at server end ?
- Short int and intWhat is the difference between short int and int?
- What special aspects of your work experience have prepared you for overseas job?
- Is there any function to convert numeric math to string in vb script?
eg: it should convert 7 to july
10 to october
- Can Informatica be used as a Cleansing Tool? If Yes, give example of transformations that can implement a data cleansing routine.
- What are the vital security measures to be handled while using AJAX?
- When is try,catch block used
- What is the difference between Consiner and Consinee?
Owner of the asset, Feacture Owner of the Particular Asset.
- How to find 32 or 64 bit system instances of OS?
- What is template form?
- what is diff between union / union all
- why java does not support inheritance of multiple superclasses?
what is achieved by inheritance?
why there is no main method in servlets/jsps?
- Assemblies cannot be loaded side by sideA) True
Explanation: Assemblies can be loaded side by side
- helper files in strutsWhat are the helper file in the form of JSPs available in struts?.
Is struts tags are XHTML supportive?
- The network computer that contains the hard drives, printers, and other resources that are shared with other network computers is called a _________,
- What is the difference between InputStream/Outputstream classes
- Suppose you create a students record with 5 marks, total and average.
How to filter the top 3 students which are getting high average.
- What is the built-in used for showing lov at runtime? Show_lov
- When should testing start in a project? Why?
- Kindly suggest how to install and configure Informatica in Unix. I have installed informatica in Windows 2000 can I use the same CDs to install in unix ..
- What is SSL? How does it works?
- Explain the VSAM error code 118
- what are the main differences between .Net 2005 framework and .Net 2003 framework?
- What functions would you assign to mainframe, Unix servers, and Windows servers in an enterprise computing environment?
- What is the significance of null interface in Java?
- Can I use session beans and hibernate (instead of entity beans) for persitance?
- What is a synonym
- What is mutating trigger? How do you resolve it?
If a trigger body is trying to update dependent tables, will it get a mutating error?
- How is more than one declaration attached to a selector?
- Can you attach an alert to a field? No
- How do you answer this question "what is company code".
2) Is it necessary to create Sundry creditors a/c while we use Vendor a/c in SAP?
- Can we add Hashtable/HashMap to a vector
- how to execute sql query using qtp ? Explain with sample code.
- Find nth node from end of a singly linked list
- How to convert julian date to compliance date i.e.("02/14/2006)
- why order by clause maintains column number values instead of column names ?
- Describe some staff conflicts you have handled.
- What are coding standards for unit testing?Use of comments,use descriptive varaibles function names.
- Which file is locted in the /kernel directory and is the Unix kernel for the system? genunix
- Could anyone explain me the flow in General ledger?
- Conditional statementsWhat is the Conditional statement in a JCL other than COND..
- what was the actual purpose of portfolio in cognos
- Invoice discrepancyTell us about an invoice discrepancy that you discovered and how you resolved the discrepancy
- How do you recognise that a particular table (Base table) can be extended?
- How is structure of a table got in MySQL?
- WHAT IS A GOLDEN BUG ?
- Target Load OrderExplain What is Target Load Order?
- What is BO SDK?
- If we declare a page isThreadSafe="false" then how the page will act?
- How to record objects of Windows taskbar
- Explain about scheduling real time in informatica
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.