Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- Explain some techniques for developing software components with respect to testability
- If there are 2 different versions of object streams on disk and only one object definition, how will the JVM reject the wrong one? Can you fool the JVM
- Why preincrement operator is faster than postincrement?
- I am new to the informatica ..Can anyone explain stored procedure,sequence generator and lookup transformation with example...
- How do you get the test data
- How will you select a models (like spiral, v-model) for a particular project?
- after run depreciation i have forget calculate depreciation of one asset then how to calculate depreciation of that asset
- HideClfyDates() FunctionWhat is the purpose of HideClfyDates() function?
- What is the mapping mechanism used by Java to identify IDL language
- What is difference between functional and functionality testing?
- What is the difference between Rational Robot and QTP. Which is effective in web testing?
- What is SQL Tuning?What is SQL Tuning? How does it work? Thanks
- How to run DOT NET web project in QTP 8.5
How to add DOT NET Support add-ins.
- What are Application blocks
- What is the alternative of using a 'WHERE CURRENT OF 'Clause in a plsql statement ?
- What is the difference between the functions rand(), random(), srand() and randomize()?
- Screen POP-UP using CICSIs it possible to do screen POP-UP using CICS in Mainframe environment? If Yes, How?
- What are the two broad classes of middleware? General middleware Service-specific middleware
- What is the difference between modal and moduless window?
- How do I hook up a second computer to my DSL internet service?
- Describe the principles of OOPS There are three main principals of oops which are called Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation
- What is Localization,Formal & Informal testing?
- In a computer, grouping of characters into tokens is done by
1. parser 2. scanner
3. code generator 4. code optimiser
- Difference between Master boot Record & Boot Record
- difference between filter and conditin
- how do you analize severity and priotity?
- how can u test the white page
- What will happen if we apply dc volt across transformer?
- what is database check point.
- How do I create an Action Sheet and ensure each row in the Action Sheet is executed in a single test iteration?
- IP address Write Code to get IP address of the Current Machine?
- What are the case study-historical data?
- Unix command to concatenate (attach) two strings?
- How do we add object repository dynamically?(During runtime)
- How can you ensure that a perticular functionality is right in requirment docs during testing cases writing?
- How do you test if you have minimal or no documentation about the product?
- Which procedure should be used to make the DFF read only at run time?
- How to synchronize the subsequent webpage without using wait, exist, waitToprperty and sync?
- What is the differences between verifying and validating data.
- Default ConstraintWhat is default constraint? How we you apply it?
- ___ is the control used to call a windows application.
- What is the Vector classThe Vector class provides the capability to implement a growable array of objects
- How can be determined if date contained in the header of a file is date current date?
- A step-by-step procedures for using a test case to test a specific unit of code, function, or capability.
- What are the components of JAVA that could be used with AJAX?
- What is environmental variable? Explain me with an example?
- Find nth node from end of a singly linked list
- After completing Sob, how it is assigned to organisation , how legal entities are then made and then how operating units are connected.
- what is DataStage Multi-byte, Single-byte file conversions in Mainframe jobs? what is UTF 8 ? whats use of UTF 8 ?
- In JCL, What is the purpose of JOB 7359?
- In general, how do you see automation fitting into the overall process of testing?
- where can we save cashed data and session data
- what step would you follow to come up with a sequence diagram for a particular scenario?
- What is constitent bug?
- what are the 2 mandatory parameters that we pass when we register a conc program in oracle applications
- What size team have you led and how did you measure your success as a team leader?
- What is Payroll transaction?
- what is banking domain and explain briefly?
- What is the difference between a string constant and a constant string?
- Steps to implement the Oracle incentive compensation
- What are the differences we can find while testing an java application and .Net application?
- How to spell check a field in Microsoft Access database?
- How can we find the number of day's between any two given date's by using the dual table only?
- Checkpoints in functionsCan I use checkpoints in functions?
- wht is the logic to find whether the entered input is a number or the character. How can we design this program using a procedure or the function
- What is the difference between a programmer and the developer?
- how to configure solaris volume manager
- GrepHow to use logical AND in grep?
- How can be determine the size of the database?You can query dba_data_files and dba_temp_files
- What is Alt Key Input
- What have you accomplished that demonstrates your initiative?
- how to use printer option in java or is there any method to use print command?
- How an Hashtable can change the iterator? Can a HashMap change the iterator?
- What is Runtime Column Propagation and how to use it?
- please can any body help out some important real time questions in Silk test it very very urgent please
- How to refresh a page in every 5 mins.
- How do you encrypt the function to prevent accessing from users without specific permission. ?
- what are advantages and disadvantages between internet explorer and netscape navigator (or) Internet Explorer Vs netscape Navigator
- What class of exceptions are generated by the Java run-time systemThe Java runtime system generates RuntimeException and Error exceptions.
- What is meant by Junk Attribute in Informatica?
- What is the difference between testing and Quality Assurance?
- How will you choose a tool for test automation?
- In QTP, we have text checkpoint. What feature facilitates to test whether a text is not present? Want to know how to write script for "text not exists"
- What are the new features of Datastage 7.1 from datastage 6.1
- in which conditions we have to use the ServletContext
- how to find errors in job sequence?
- which statements are executable in cursor syntax?
- Silk Test "Options file"How do create Silk Test Options file? What is the extension of an Options file?
- If we have Dynamic Picklist as Bounded Can we add field?
- how to take DATE as user input in PL/SQL block?
- ‘super’ is a Java ____wordSkill/Topic: AWT & Applets
- How Many Types of CookiesA. 3
- What is meant by alternate key?
- How is a property designated as read-only?
- Join Flatfile SourcesHow to join two flat file and load the data in target using Joiner, Lookup, Source Qualifier.
- how to get single entry of empname from emp table for employee taking max salary
- What is servlet context and what it takes actually as parameters?
- What is India localization used for? Is it required only for the VAT setup?
- What is contained in the GUI map?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.