Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- Why there are some null interface in java. What does it mean. Give me some null interfaces in JAVA
- How do you differentiate between a constructor and normal function?
- What is the use of Translator Code in Trading Partner E-commerce gateway?
- # What is the final entry in BDC Table ?
Please Let me know....?
- what do the 'c' and 'v' in argc and argv stand for?
- when do you go for descriptive programing?
- How to Upload Logo to Layout Set and what is Program Name?
- How can we use NVL function/Dataformat to resolve the Blank spaces in our report. Explain with navigation
- What is the feature of Unify database with which enables user to increase the size of their database?
- I want to exchange the content of a text_box to another text box,then the value should get exchanged with the mouse event trigger,how is it possible?
- How to store value in Datapool?
- Which one of the following are standard properties when a Component Interface (CI) is created?GetHistoryItems
- Why can't we create object for an abstract class?
- Default Ordinal IdentifierWhich is the Default Identifier: Index, Location, Creation Time
- What are the differences between SAP R/3 version 4.6C and SAP R/3 version 4.7
- What are the processes that should be killed when WR hangs?
- Types of indexing used in oracle applications ?
when and how we decide to implement indexing to database ?
- How to define data block size
- What types of testing does non-functional testing include?
- How do you automatically execute a batch or session?
- Exception HandlingExplain exception handling in Rational Robot along with steps
- What is cyclo metric number?
- Explain degenerated dimension in detail.
- What is the source from which Firebird is derived?
- What is the clause used with Interface section of Delphi?
- Why java.lang Package is the Default package?
- Data grid Serial Number How to add Serial Number in the data grid dynamically, Windows application, using C#
- Good Accounts receivable SoftwaresWhat are the powerful softwares that could be used for doing efficient Accounts receivable?
- What is the .NET datatype that allows the retrieval of data by a unique key? HashTable. What is class SortedList underneath?
- How is OnCalcFields event handler used in Delphi?
- What is the Default ScriptTimeOut for Server Object?A. 20 Sec
B. 30 Sec
C. 60 Sec
D. 90 Sec
- What is table buffer? Which type of tables used this buffer?
- Explain few Class Diagramming Guidelines?
- Structure of the SoftwareWhat type of testing based on any document that describes the "structure of the software"?
- How to delete duplicate rows in flat files source is any option in informatica
- what is VSAT and what is it's use?
- What is a UseCase , and what is the difference between a Usecase and a Testcase.Pls Help
- what is the difference between testing methods and testing techniques
- What do you think are the current challenges that the Software Industry faces?
- What is UML? How it is usefull?
- What does a store statement do?It places a record in the database based on the location mode specified.
- If I needed to restrict a report to show the 50 most used contractors How would I select the top 50?
- What is test data we must specify in test cases?
How to log bugs in bugzilla?
What is code coverage testing?
how do we write load test case for a portal?
- Citrix Server InstallationWhat is the requirement for Citrix server installation?
- INSPECT verbcan we use "'" in BEFORE or AFTER phrase for limiting the length of the string to be searched in the INSPECT verb
- What is the difference between bug priority & bug severity?
- BootloaderWhat is bootloader?
- When was UML standard adopted?
- What is XSNL?
- What are the tool in SAP DB that takes care of backup and recovery process?
- What are the problems Business Analyst could face during gathering Business requirements
- Can you use REF cursors in CUSTOM library?
- Which Functional testing tool is cheap and best for buying the product? please mention clearly winrunner or rational robet or silk test?
- What is Dedicated Server and Shared Server?
- How we can deploy an EJB component (Session Bean, BMP and CMP) in Weblogic application server. Give me the complete procedure.
- How to do the scripting. Is there any inbuilt functions in QTP as in QTP-S. Whatz the difference between them? how to handle script issues?
- Right Boundary and Left Boundary in CorrelationWhat is Right Boundary and Left Boundary in Correlation??
How to find them in the script?
- what is conformed fact?
- Triggers are supported and can be attached in PostgreSQL to tables or views?
- Is there any difference b/n Ascential DataStage and DataStage.
- What is Release candidate?
- What is the other name for static-passive flexibility?
- what is drill down and slicing and dicing whats the difference between them.
- explain how you have used input parameters
- what is diff between strong and weak ref cursors
- How to record right click of a context menu . and click on the selsection
- How many max No. of triggers I can create in a table?
- Properties of objects in runtimeHow to get properties of objects in runtime?
- how we can findout the Nth largest No from the table.
- What interface must an object implement before it can be written to a stream as an object?
- How will you test a dbc file from command prompt ??
- For what purpose pragma.h header file is used?
- What is the use of container?
- What is ActionMapping ?
- What is Virtual BC? what is the use of vbc?
- Coupling CapcitorWhat is the purpose of coupling capacitor?
- how to encrypt and decrypt oracle procedure
- What is ALE, IDOC , EDI , RFC. Explain briefly.
- How many defaults can be placed on one column of a able.If this col had an existing default, what will happen if one more is added?
- what is the maximum size of the commandbox?
- what is a datapool? what it contains ? how do we create a datapool?briefly give the explanation
- What is the maximum number of applets can be there in a view?
- How do you decide whether you need ti do aggregations at database level or at Informatica level?
- When is the best time for system testing?
- What are the primitive data types in Java
- Can we revert back reusable transformation to normal transformation?
- Explain the operation of a transistor
- How do you automate test scenarios for an Solaris Application using WinRunner
- Can we generate a C++ source code from the binary file?
- what is the difference between Assembly testing and System testing?
- how can i change font of menubar in visual basic6.0?
- What is CPAN ? What are the modules coming under this?
- Pully Sizehow to found pully size? how many type off pully? why we used pully?
- How does u call and execute a SP in .NET?
- Tree prompt advantagesWhat are the advantages of tree prompt? Why tree prompt was included in Cognos 8?
- what is the diff between %Rowtype and %type?
- How can we order the column of day (mon to sun)such that monday comes first then tues and so no.Suppose we have retrieved day out of hiredate column
- As a team lead how do you enforce priority on a group member when he feels that the other thing is more important than the first ?
- What is DIV in HTML?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.