Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- what is the difference between the test case and a test script
- How are the elements of a GridLayout organizedThe elements of a GridBad layout are of equal size and are laid out using the squares of agrid.
- What is Test Life Cycle?Definition and steps of Test Life Cycle or TLC
- What are the reasons for Firebird not considered as enterprise database?
- How to find the host from which the Applet has originated
- Operator overloading is also called redesigning the language. Please comment.
- How can we join 3 database like Flat File, Oracle, Db2 in Informatrica..
Thanks in advance
- What does WSDL stand for?
- Who is Hyperion Developer? What is VMS system?
- How to configure relational connection in workflow manager for MS SQL server?
- What are variable ports and list two situations when they can be used?
- How to select a last row in sybase
- What are the steps followed in Test Strategy and Test Plan
- how can sales/purchase voucher at a vat 1%, 4% & 12% at a voucher
- Explain the difference between the “truncate” and "delete" commands.
- What do you mean by "Realization"?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MULTI-THREADING AND MULTI-PROCESSING?
- What are User Exits and what are different types of User Exits in Oracle Apps ?
- Is there any difference between
String str=new String("abc");
- Difference between a "assignment operator" and a "copy constructor"
- Explain Oracle memory structure.
- Is "abc" a primitive valueThe String literal "abc" is not a primitive value. It is a String object.
- Why a foreground write in Informix decrease performance?State the reason for the same?
- How do you configure mysql on linux
- What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?
- Composite Primary KeyWHat is Composite Primary Key?
- What is pst file in out look express?If user account created, where does it store. (location)?
- What is the difference between Master Test Plan and Test Plan? Do we really require two Test Plans? Please explain in detail?
- Fixed GearWhat is fixed gear?
- How to move the mapping from one database to another?
- How do you perform system readiness and operational readiness tests
- How to generate reports while testing database?
- What are the steps you have to follow to register a custom application?
- How will you choose a tool for test automation?
- What is data processing?
- What is Auto Event Fire up ?
- How do you view shared memory statistics?
- Which class is the immediate superclass of the Container classComponent
- What is the minimum length of the wall after which expansion joint is to be provided?
- How to handle the exception occured in catch block? (If a exception occurs in catch block,which statement is executed next?)
- how do you test mapping and what is associate port?
- Have you done dialog programming?
- what is the maximum size of array that can be declared in java
- Control File Auto BackupHow do you enable the autobackup for the controlfile using RMAN?
could anyone tell me about "load size in load testing"
- How we drill up week to Month?
- What is meant by transformation error
I want to fail the session if the SAL=5000. How can we do it?
- how to convert ocx into DLL
- What are the levels of testing in which white box testing takes its presence?
- What is a view? Why use it? A view is a virtual table made up of data from base tables and other views, but not stored separately.
- how do you define dimensional view??
- What is the difference between path coverage and branch coverage?
- what is the use of virtual destructor?
- Your Customer does not know how to write UAT documents How will you Handle this situation?
- how can i get excat value from database in dropdown list which is in datagrid?
- Where is the best place to try to locate patches you may wish to install on your box? sunsolve.sun.com
- What function should you use to display the value entered or selected by a user in response to a prompt?
- How do you view batch test results,in QTP with Test Batch Runner, where do the results store?
- How do we do calculation testing in banking ferm?
- what is a time dimension? give an example.
- AliasA logical pointer to an alternate table name. The purpose of an alias is to resolve loops in the paths of joins.
- inner classesWhat are advantages of inner class
- What is an assembly?
- Siebel DropdownWhat does Drop down signify
a. Subset of data
- Pascal TriangleWhat is the C program for Pascal Triangle
1 2 1
1 3 3 1
1 4 6 4 1
1 5 10 5 1
- Interface tables in OE/AR?
- What are some of the steps you can take to determine why your program is crashing with "Invalid Page Fault" errors?
- Why does not support multiple Inheritance
- Datareader DatasetHow to fill Dataset from Datareader?
- What are the steps involved in Database Startup ? Start an instance, Mount the Database and Open the Database.
- break statement can be simulated by using
1. go to 2. return
3. exit 4. both return and exit
- What's RAD model?
- Add or Change the LOVIn Receivables, How do you add or change the LOV for telephone type in customer standard?
- What is Mutable and Immutable Objects?
- How do i record actions performed on a scrolling textbox using QTP.? the application that i am working is web based.
- What is the role of metrics in comparing staff performance in human resources management?
- Does SDLC changes when you use Teradata instead of Oracle?
- Drill Through what are the differences between drill through and master-detail relation ship
- What are The three tags of a form tag in HTML form
- what is meant by IPEDO in Business Intelligence?
- How Many Types of CookiesA. 3
- what are the advantages and disadvantages of waterfall model?
- What kind of books & other publications do you read?
- Formatting CommandsWhat are the SQL formatting commands?
- Difference between routed and routing protocols
- What is the use of Group Flex field and where exactly we use?
- what is the difference between weak entity and sub type
- What is the Compatibility testing difference between testing in IE explorer and testing in Firefox?
- can any one explain me What is smoke testing & Sanity Testing?
- ___,___ arguments will be used to run a executable program in shell function
- Role of DNS in Windows 2003Explain the role of DNS in Windows 2003 Server.
- Test Plan TemplateCan anybody post the Test Plan Template please?
- what is the use functions in QTP. public, private
- what is the main difference between menu_exits and user_exits
- How to send a mail to users with the output file data?It can be possible by using %a
in Session Components POST SESSION EMAIL tab.
- What is the differance between resuable action & library file?
- How do you insert check point in synchronization mode?
- Retrive Data in Tree ViewHow to retrive data in tree view from database with child node?
- What is the transaction code SM 31?
- How to retrieve the records from database into Listview Control in VB ?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.