Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- Which parameter can be used to set read level consistency across multiple queries?Read only.
- What is diference between datamart and datawarehouse?
- How to find error line of a package at run timeHow can the error line can be identified for a package at run time ?
- How would you rate Previous Employer X to Previous Employer Y, who gave you the best opportunities?
- If you have four lookup tables in the workflow. How do you troubleshoot to improve performance?
- Tell us about an invoice dispute that you were involved in and what your role was in resolving the dispute.
- It is possible to use raw devices as data files and what are the advantages over file system files
- What are the new enhancements in SQL server 2005?
- Can anyone send me the mobile testing (GSM,GPRS,CDMA) Questions and answers
- how do we invoke winrunner in Linux
- In Microstrategy, how can you direct the sql generated to use a specifc table.
I know of using ApplySimple, but there are other ways too...
- How can we join one Oracle source and Sequential file?.
- Why does a company/business require an Accounts payables process?
- How to upload excel files into Quality Center using QTP Script and how to delete excel files from Quality Center using QTP Script?
- what is the role of QA in a project developement?
- How can we know bug is reproduceable or not?
- Which class should you use to obtain design information about an objectThe Class class is used to obtain information about an object's design.
- What is Record group in Peoplesoft?
- Java was initially called as _____A) Oak
- How can i handle the after job subroutine in the transformer stage?
- what does "ps'"display when used without options or arguments
- The network computer that contains the hard drives, printers, and other resources that are shared with other network computers is called a _________,
- What is DB2 thread locks and thread terminator?
what is LVL1 in TSO mainframes?
- What do you mean by priority of thread?
- what happens if i put buffer="10k" and include a file of size 20k? in jsp
- What is custom development ?
- What are the most important aspects that a beginner must consider doin his first DS project ?
- What is merging?
- Output Row Buffer SizeWhat is the buffer size of SQL query output row?
- Parallel ExenderWhat is the main difference between Parallel Exender and previous Parallel Editions?
- How do we do parameterization in QTP to insert values from a file?
- Differences between OraFin 10.5 and 10.6 ?
- Explain White Box testing techniques related to mainframe testing..?
- How do we convert the output of the same form basic english language to the global other languages?
- Explain about basic functionality test cases for ERP used in an on line banking application
- How we print the contents on a.If the a is filled with some elements.but the y dont specifiy the sizes of two dimensions arry?
- How higher management in an organization gets benefited by payroll reports?
- What is the data provider name to connect to Access database? Microsoft.Access.
- what is VSS?explain
- Compare Two Files in CWrite a program that compares two files and return 0 if they are equal and 1 if they are not equal.
- What is ' insert for update ' in datastage
- what are the precautionary measures you will take in the project?
- Abstract classes and virtual methods Abstract classes can be overridden by virtual methods (true, false)
- Garbage Collector Generations AlgorithmExplain the Generations Algorithm used in the context of Garbage Collector
- Rational Functional TestingExplain about the RFT..?? What is Framework for QTP...??
- Find local host name using QTPHow to find local host name using QTP
- If I were to ask your present (most recent) employer about your ability as a____________________, what would he/she say?
- How you can know about drivers and database information
- What is the difference between direct expenses and indirect expenses
What is the difference in direct income and indirect income. Explain with example.
- what is the protocol is used in type4 driver?
- What is performance tuning in db2?
- How can I run a oracle package as background process
- What Credit memo / Debit Memo?
- Do user parameters appear in the data modal editor in 2.5?No.
- how can we print "hello world" in c without using semicolon/
- Can SAP Patches be installed when other users are online?
- How many types of sales orders are there in order management. What are they?
- what is the use of rapid test script Wizard?
- Electrical Ceiling Fan RotationWhy ceiling fan rotates in anticlockwise direction?
- How to make QTP to recognise the activeX controls.
- Report the BugHow did you report the bug in your last job?
- why should immutable classes be prefered against mutable classes? in what conditions a class should be designed as immutable?
- When NoSuchEntityException is thrown
- GUI testingWhen you get a URL,how do you start to test a web based software application?
- Which Functional testing tool is cheap and best for buying the product? please mention clearly winrunner or rational robet or silk test?
- what are all the different types of recording available in WinRunner
- How is the balance of an invoice derived ?
- How to pass the argument to the sql query using winrunner.
- What does database do during mounting process?
- When I am starting Mysql Server ,DBServer is not getting initialized ?how to check that.
- Why do we need a finalze() method when Garbage Collection is there
- Assume that I have created a employees table which has 10 records. How to create a stored procedure to export all the records into the log file.
- Differences between Dnaset& Snapshot?
what is MTS?
- what is the diferrence between slice and dice & drill through
- What are the contents comes in SRS and USE-Cases? Is SRS and FS is same?
- how do we provide security in frame work manager for a query subject?
- is testing technique and testing methods one and the same
- one aplication have 50 pages out of 50 , 5 pages shouldn't ask user name and password other 45 should ask user name and password?how will you write the code in web.config?
- what is the difference between weak entity and sub type
- How do you introduce a new software QA Process?
- OSI ModelName some services provided by application layer in OSI Model?
- what are the differences between informatica6.1 and informatica7.1
- Funds management account assignmentsWhat is Fund Management System in SAP? If they suggest massage no.3G473 How can we cure this query?
- What is the syntax of text-wrap property of CSS3?
- my question is in qtp we work on our application i.e on one operating system(ex:XP)
if we want to test application on OTHER OS what changes should be made in QTP
- What is the difference between BLKSIZE and LRECL?BLKSIZE specifies the number of bytes
- What are the main elements of a test plan? What relates to training? What is the objectif?
- How can we Test jobs in Datastage??
- what is list interface?
- What is difference between perform() used in struts1.0 and execute() used in 1.1
- What is the full form SQABasic Script?
- Last test case for project will be written in which phase?
- what is LR-function. obtain the information about vuser running in a scenario .
- Inserting ImageHow to insert image into Sybase image data type field?
- Does Java has pointer?
- If I am in 15th Secondary List how to navigate to 5th Secondary List?
- What is folder form?
- why sax and dom factory classes are made abstract classes
- What are different period types?
- How to create a report with different objects can be seen at different countries not all the objects can be seen by all the countries people?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.