Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- 1).what is the difference between Prelearning and Auto learing?
2). When we go for Test Automation
- What is Negative testing?
- What is the source from which Firebird is derived?
- what is Cognos Visualizer and Cognos Scripting?
- 1)what is the definition of test attributes?
2)what is URL tempering?
- How to reverse a single link list.
- what is the difference between URL and URI?
- Full, Simple and Bulk Log Recovery ModelsWhat is the difference between the full, simple and bulk log recovery models?
- what is the tool used in sap sd support to communicate with the user for handling the tickets
- What is a mapping, session, worklet, workflow, mapplet?
- What is the Collections APIThe Collections API is a set of classes and interfaces that support operations oncollections of objects.
- In SD How do you create tasks? Usually how many tasks are created by an Analyst in a project spanning 12 months?
- How many objects resides in ADO ?
- What is the Difference between DML Expression and XFR Expression ?
- What is the difference between IS/AS while creating a procedure ?
i.e Create or Replace procedure
- You been asked to prepare a training class for completing expense statements. What points will you emphasize to insure accurate expense statements are submitted?
- Hi All,
Could you please let me know how to create work flows.
- Differentiate the two Object Repository Types of QTP.
- What qt plus ? How we merge the files in qtp?What is feasibility study in automation?
- Hi, I was asked this in an Interview I want to add buttons,images,etc to the footer of a datagrid at runtime. how would i achieve this?
- What is the Typical Structure?
- what is the importance of EME in abinitio?
- What are the code sections that get added automatically by Delphi when a form is created?
- whats the difference bt. .dll extension and .exe extension files?
- In 3 tier Architecture What are the factors should be considered for testing?
- how to read the data from XL FILES?my problem is my data file having some commas in data,but we are using delimitor is| ?how to read the data ,explain with steps?
- How can i view the contents of blob from database?
- please list some final year projects that can be done using vb.net in the application level.
- how to test XML pages in QTP?
- When do configuration changes made using the configuration Manager take effect? Once you exit PeopleSoft and log back in.
- When do we use imports.system.sqlclient and when imports.system.oledb?
What is the purpose of using executenonquery?
- how we can add signature to the character mode report ?
- IP V6 PINGHow do you ping from one host to another in IPv6 without ARP?
- What are the prerequisites to become a mobile tester?
- How do you match the value from database to user control
- What is RDO?
- Explain Kerberos Protocol ?
- how can i find the total number of times a word
occurs in a file ,by using wc -w or someting likethat......
- When you use a struts framework, where would you place your business logic
- is it possible to do perfomance testing manually in the web based project?? if so, tell me with an scenario...
- How do assign the memo data type in ASP page as variable? and I want to place that variable in HTML's textarea as its value?
- How firebird handles row level locks?
- How do we find whether the JDBC connection is connection oriented or connection less among 4 drivers?
- How many types of warnings are there in .Net? what are they?
- what are the advantages of oops over traditional programming?
- tsl statement which specifies keyboard input
- Where are custom exceptions derived from?
- How you were able to make a difference and your impact in your last project as a test analyst?
- Every .NET compliant compiler generates IL:A) True
- Global IndexIn Oracle 10g How will you define global index?
- Pipeline Broken ErrorWhy and When do we get the "Pipeline Broken Error" in Ab Initio
- What is your experience with change control? Our development team has only 10 members. Do you think managing change is such a big deal for us?
- What do you think are the most important characteristics & abilities a person must possess to become a successful ( )? How do you rate yourself in these areas?
- what is garbage collection? can it be forced?
- What is Cutting Edge Technology?
- Your network uses both IPX and Net BEUI. Which device would provide the best connectivity if you have many (more than 10) segments?
- why we register a table in apps schema?why we register a table in apps schema by using ad_dd.register_table procedure
- How to get fifth maximum salary from the table with out using TOP keywork(without any keywords) in sql server 2000
Can you please guide me about this?
- What is the purpose of hidden fields, cookies and session objects?
- What are web parts ?
- Please can anyone tell me Real-time Siebel eFinance Project Scenarios
- What is the use of incremental aggregation? Explain me in brief with an example.
- What is the difference between using IS and AS while creating a procedure, function package and package body?
- What is the difference between Quick Pick and Quick Codes?
- how do you test the URL of a web based application?
- What are the attributes of the Virtual Indexes
- how do we load data by using period dimension?
- what is the difference between core java and advanced java
- What is the use of requirement option in Test director main window
- How to find see the file which is created today,s date with time after 10 a.m to 5 p.m?
- Manage Number of LicensesHow will you manage number of licenses in any web application?
- How do you design a website with multilingual support in ASP.NET
- what is the difference between extending Thread class and implementing Runnable interface?
which one to prefer/use? why?
- How to display pictures in gallery on ASP page
- How to get output on list screen that already has first basic list output on it, in a same report program?
- What are the things contains in .obj file ? ( compiled result of .cpp file )
- Does Coldfusion application support both client and session variables. If not provide the
reason for the same?
- How Dataadapter.fill works?
- Siebel Data layerLogical extension of S_ORG_EXT is stored in which of the following table
- What is the difference between sql server,database server and oracle server?
- Wireless Lan TechnologiesWhat are Wireless Lan Technologies?
- What are the steps for connecting to Firebird database?
- what are the documents needed during SAP MM implementation and what are the tools needed to prepare business blue print.
- How do you truncate a table? (Each candidate would say only 1 of the several ways to do this.)
- What is QTP frame work? When we prepare the data for data driven testing ?
- Can we write Functional testcase based on only BRD or only Use case ?
- In header files whether functions are declared or defined?
- What are memory structures in Oracle?
- How many memory layers are in the shared pool?
- How do I prevent overlapping of the tables in webi?
- What are the drawbacks of Struts
- Folder AccessSame machine is using more than one user at different time, how to identify whether an particular user used a folder or not
- Explain scenario to get multiple values in a cell (multi value error)
- Is it possible to call backend procedures with ADO control?
- How to write a program such that it will delete itself after execution?
- How you can add the 10 days in the current date in jsp?
- How should you address the maintenance of summary templates when new values are added?Redefining summary templates can be confusing at times.
- Can we have a public default constructor for servlet ?
- Retriving Multiple RecordsWhy PL/SQL does not support retriving multiple records?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.