Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- How many folders are created in one test case execution in QTP
- what is difference between fork() and vfork()?
what is the difference between function call and system call?
- Which controls can not be placed in MDI?
- What is the use of Active Control Property?
- What is Active Directory
- How to upload test cases from excel into Test Director(steps to upload)?
- What is forceactive property?
- which event will burn if we close the current working vb window
- File Status 47How to resolve the file status 47?
- What is static class
- How to call a funtion present in dll file in QTP Script.
- How is requirement analysis done by business analyst?
- What is Test stratergy & Test methodology?
- Which languages are included in object based languages other than VB and java script
- What is walkthrough and inspection?
- What are the new methods used to allocate and release the memory in java?
- How to call variable declared in a static method in another method of the same class?
- Why not declare an ArrayList
if you want to hold ints?
- what are the advantages of a database approach compared to a flat file system?
- Explain the process of creating a test for an xml file which is uplaoaded in the application where it is validated?
- how to recover when bootblock is corrupted ?
- How do you handle a situation when clients/users have conflicting requirements for a project?
- Business Analyst, Developers and TestersWhat do Business Analyst and Developers expect from the Testers?
- What are the transformations that are used in data cleansing ? and how data cleansing takes place ?
- In what all transformations the mapplets cant be used in informatica??
- What are different types of Journal entries?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- What is meant by Explosion in SD?
- Differences Between WEBI & Full Client BOCan someone send me a listing of things you cannot do in WebI that you can do in DeskI?
- How to retrive the records from a rejected file. explane with syntax or example
- Configuration of Oracle 10g on Solaris 10How to configure Oracle 10g on Sun Solaris 10 platform?
- Is it possible to use functions written in C, Java in winrunner
- How do i connect code value pairs from my database table to my combo box in VB?
- what is the difference between strsuts 1.0 and struts 1.1 ?
- How to write a sizeof function using a macro function?
- Sorting Data in SQ and SRT TransformationWhat is the difference between sorting data in SQ and SRT transformation?
- What’s an effective way of using an internal table record?
- How would you test a fast lazer printer?
- hi friends plz tell me the script to stop an iteration and start from the next iteration?
- In call transaction how you code the two transaction codes in a single syntax? one transaction code output is input to the second trancsaction?How?
- Can Anybody let me know how to write compatibility test cases for Mobile..its urgent plz
- While adding load generator we provide Name, what exactly we should provide?
- Which choice is NOT an ADO collection?A. Properties
- what is the diferrence between slice and dice & drill through
- how many records can take clustured index in sql server
- Can we call a function in sql query and what are the pre requisites to call a function in sql query?
- How to sort the DTA in emp table based on ename using collection classes
- what is the difference between testing in client-server applications and web based applications?
- what is the use of cascade in hbm file?
- What is difference between Process and Daemon?
- what is meant by hot keys?
- What are table partitions? how is it different with ASE 15.0 version?
- Does each stateless session bean have its own EJBObject?
- Form 6i Forms StatusWhat are the forms status in form 6i
- What is use of abstract class in the real life project?
- Why JCL is used in Mainframe programming?
- Does mentioning the array name gives the base address in all the contexts?
- Fire Event MetodWhat is the use of fireevent method? Where do we use this in real time? Explain with an example?
- how can u create a user event? whats are the steps?
- Datareader DatasetHow to fill Dataset from Datareader?
- difference b/w a[i] and i[a]Is there any relation between a[i] and i[a] while using arrays..can anyone help me with this....
- Why is people management attribute very important for a team lead?
- which type of framework used in automation testing?
- How Payroll Withholdings & Taxes takes importance in payroll?
- How do you find out the FMB file name?
- What is XMLA in SQL Server 2005I would like to know whether it uses SOAP or XML.
- What are the benefits of set control field in record field properties?
- What would you say is an indication of a "good automated test case"?
- what is the difference between throw and throws?
- How can I use WEBUTIL.PLL library in Oracle developer Suite 10g? Give the detail of configuring webutil.
- What is the use of Initialization and Finalization sections of Delphi?
- guys can u plz tell me that whether for testing websites,is it important to have a knowledge of SQL . if yes then tell me where is it needed.
thanks so much
- Discuss what test metrics you feel are important to publish an organization?
- what is a datapool? what it contains ? how do we create a datapool?briefly give the explanation
- What are the disadvantages of ALV?
- Accounts Receivable preparation strategies What are the strategies to be followed for preparing Accounts receivable?
- Explain real time environment of Ab initio?
- What are the documents required to start web testing?
- Write a program to copy the odd rows from sheet1 of file1.xls to sheet1 of file2.xls
- What is quick code? Why is it called a quick code?What is steps of defining a quick code?
- What is a request Sets? How to create a request Set?
- what are gui validations?
- What is the major difference between Web services & client server environment?
- If the OS is already corrupted how a person can go into mycomputer management & change the password
- Walkthrough & ReviewWhy are walkthroughs & review important while implementing a process?
- What is the difference between Summary column and Placeholder column in reports?
- what is unit operation.
- what are the difference between PM & MM modules
- difference between Win Runner version 7.0 and 7.6?
- What is the Recovery system in preparing the testcases?
- What modifiers may be used with an interface declarationAn interface may be declared as public or abstract.
- What is Traceability Matrix ? Is there any interchangeable term for Traceability Matrix ?
Are Traceability Matrix and Test Matrix same or Different ?
- What is the main difference between Enhancements and BADI.
- what r the different types of queries that can be created in the reports
- How do you load an HTML page from an Applet
- In Database testing What will you keep in consideration and Why. Explain.
- How to define payroll?
- What is Cutting Edge Technology?
- What technologies are used with Wireless Testing?
- How often is learning process important for a project manager and why?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.