Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- how can we use multiple transactions by using bdc_insert.
- What is the option that can be used in PostgreSQL to find out how the query optimizer is evaluating the query given?
- What is the similar command in VB.NET for combo.itemdata(combo.newindex)=code
- How to import data to General Ledger by Feeder System?
- Customization done in Dev DB, Which tool i will use to move it to Prod DB?Use App Designer -> Copy DB
- What are the type of comp usage?
- when we design some login form how we manage security for those forms?which technology used for that purpose?
- how functional testing is done using winrunner tool?
- What is responsibilities of a SAP(MM) consultant
- What is the functionality of try, catch and finally blocks
- Mod-N counterHow can we identify how many states the ripple counter is having by looking at the figure as it can also have some invalid states?
- what is global variable and how can it effect on .xml file?
- Are there any maintenance or portability issues with analog tests?
- Can there be at least some solution to determine the number of arguments passed to a variable argument list function?
- Transformation keys into generic key by system itself is called as
- Can we import test cases written in Ms word to TD?If so how?
- can we able to give the inputs to cobol program at run time.i.e cobol+ jcl
- Can an exception be rethrownYes, an exception can be rethrown.
- How to transport users from one client to another?
- What was the most difficult problem you ever found while testing?This is homework. Think about one and give it as an example.
- What is stage containment in testing?Pls let me know
- What do you mean by Mischarge Correction?
- Memory Mapped Input / OutputWhat is the difference between memory mapped i/o and i/o mapped i/o?
- How to answer a question that how can u contribute to software from electrical background ?
- How to call C# dll function from winrunner? I tried its shows RPC ERROR. How can i solve that? Please send me example?
- How do you connect Lotus Notes to Oracle Database using ODBC
- what is the default sizes of String and StringBuffer?
- How do you capture inputs from a text editor using SilkTest when automating a system?
- What is the Database Verification? What type of information would you look at in the Database?
- What can I monitor with LoadRunner?
- What is data warehousing life cycle in terms of informatica?
- What is RAID? A method for providing fault tolerance by using multiple hard disk drives.
- Is it possible to use LONG columns in WHERE clause or ORDER BY
- What is the option or command for handling procedures in Firebird?
- How to retrieve data from database for a particular period(ie..ex:jun 2006 to nov2006) using C#
- What methodologies have you used to develop test cases?
- How do you display hyperlinks without an underline
- Why we use export-import utility over repro?
- Void pointerExplain about void pointer and it's real time usage in Business
- What is Query Cache in MySQL?
- What is deployment? How do you deploy .Net and Java applications
- How can I acces a field of a existing excel file i.e. cell a1,c8 by using ole and how we use OLE ?
- How to configure LDAP protocol?
- What is ActiveX Dll and ActiveX Exe?
- Which the Object Model the QTP uses for the Object identify of an application ?
Choices are 1.DOM,2.DCOM,3.COM,4.ROM .
- How do you differentiate a constructor from a ordinary function?
- What is onfield update in scripting
- Send SQL* Plus session output to text fileHow do you send the output of your SQL* Plus session to a text operating system file
- Difference between single thread and multi thread model servlet
- What are the similarity between Oracle and sybase?
- What are Scripting Objects?Objects that can enhance the application are known as the Scripting Objects.
- What is Informatica basic data flow?
- The Pareto diagram is named after _______________A) Vilfredo Pareto
- How to test a message box?
- Hibernate TransactionsHow to do transactions with Hibernate?
- Report ManagerHow does the report manager work in SSRS?
- How to test a broken link a web application?
- how many ways you can execute test script?
- Defining VBScript ArraysHow are arrays defined in VBScript?
- Can a main() method of class be invoked in another class
- What is table in SQL server? What is ##table in SQL server?
- what is the difference between api and Utility modes in input table ?
- What is the purpose of friend function and is it overwhilmimg the private policy of oops concept?
- Series Shunt MotorCan we recognise if motor is series or shunt by visual inspection? If yes how?
- Whether a Class,Method can be garbage collected or not?How?
- what is the difference between wait and synchronization?
- ASP.NET 1.x MigrateDoes every application done in ASP.NET 1.x need to be migrated to ASP.NET 2.0? If yes why and if not why not?
- What is different between Web.Config and Machine.Config and Where it will be ?
- Please explain the types of repositories..
what is local repositry?
what is global and
what is standalone repository?
- defaults nodes for datastage parallel Edition
- According the SA-238 course book, the Boot PROM chip is permanently soldered to the main logic board (motherboard)? True
- Universe ParametersWhat are Universe Parameters? What does the Parameters tab in Universe Parameters indicate?
- How do you export reports to repository
- What is internationalisation? How can you achieve in java?
- What are the different types of OUTER JOINS
- what is vertical and horizental Traceability?
- Can traceout command work across the firewall? If No then why? If Yes then why?
- What are the entry criteria for Functionality and Performance testing?
- Setting up of nodeHow do we set up nodes in Datastage?
- ON ERROR statement can not be used when a Try Catch block is already present.A) True
- what is the strenght and weakness in testing
- Have you ever used Collections? Collection Classes?
- Do user parameters appear in the data modal editor in 2.5?No.
- How do you know what to give for the "path " under
- how can we debug cobol pgm containig idms using xpeditor
- Define equivalent partitions for a text field which accepts maximum 20 alphabetical chars and hyphens "-".
- What is Complex View?
Where we can use?
- Software Release ProcedureOutline the release procedure of a Software?
- How do you denote null in DB2?
- What happens if we code Exit program instead of Stop Run in main program
- How to convert a column binary data file (with .cbi extn.) to an ASCII data file?
- User Exist and Customer ExistWhat is User Exist and Customer Exist? What is the difference betweem them?
- How do you connect to the database from JSP
- 1.how to create shortcuts in informatica?
2.what are the new features added in informatica 8 version?
- How can i store images in database?
- What is a fantrap in Business Objects?
- What is the difference between the String and StringBuffer classesString objects are constants. StringBuffer objects are not.
- Active Directory SYSVOL FolderWhat is the SYSVOL folder?
- how to check data base connection of script in winrunner?
- What is Data warehosuing Hierarchy?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.