Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- I created one mapping successfully but not getting output (database connection is okay) can anybody suggest me?
- What is dynamic content?In real time example?
- What is RAID? A method for providing fault tolerance by using multiple hard disk drives.
- Describe the elements you would review to ensure multiple scheduled "batch" jobs do not "collide" with each other.
- How many LONG columns are allowed in a table
- What is the difference in storage type of numeric and decimal data types in sybase?
- Dim x, y as integer. What is x and y data type?X as variant and y as integer.
- How to Map the test cases with Requirements??
can you any body give me clear example or screen shot.
- What are the settings to be made after PGI for an account to be debited/credited ? i.e account doc scenario.
- What is the default argument and parameter for main?
- Name two subclasses of the TextComponent classTextField and TextArea
- In oracle application how do you debug or trace errors?
- Which of the following is not included in the government accounting Balance Sheet: 1) Asset, 2) Cost, 3) Liability, 4) Surplus.
- what is default Buffersize of any Bufferedclass?
- What was the most difficult problem you ever found while testing?This is homework. Think about one and give it as an example.
- What is open issue?
- Standard Table and Non-Standard TableWhat is the difference between Standard Table and Non-Standard Table
- How do we document defects in PVCS Tracker?
- What is the command pattern ?where it is used?
- How to launch a script (java) on a remote machine with QTP ?
- What are some test cases for testing a search engine website e.g google
- What is the relationship between Quality & Testing?
- NULL MacroWhat is NULL Macro? What is the difference between a NULL Pointer and a NULL macro?
- what is remedy testing, how can use that
- What is data warehousing life cycle in terms of informatica?
- Which bit wise operator is suitable for putting on a particular bit in a number?
- Describe to me when you would consider employing a failure mode and effect analysis. This is a interview question.
- What can a method do with a checked exception?
- How many types of user profiles are there in business objects WI?
- please give the following fields objective qns and answers.
- Why does not support multiple Inheritance
- In the tabular form how to check the duplicate entry at the time of data feeding.
- Who defines quality?
- What is correlated sub-query ?Correlated sub query is a sub query which has reference to the main query.
- Frequency Bands What frequency bands are used in Satellite Communication?
- how to test a localhost web application by using rational robot?
- What are the similarity between Oracle and sybase?
- How to add multiple categories through PHP?
- can we use the function lr_load_dll in a web vuser script? if we can , how? please give an example
- how to find problem in server for taking support of event logs
- advance pricingwhat is advance pricing and how do you define it in oracle application
- servlet containerwhat is difference between servlet container and servlet config?
- What are the difficulties faced in using DataStage ? or what are the constraints in using DataStage ?
- What is ClassDefNotFoundException and NoClassDefFoundError and explain differences between these two?
- what is merging
- How do you eliminate duplicate rows?
- what is burst reporting
- how do u identify the objects in an web application?
- What is encapsulation?
- fflush() in Multiple Scanf callsWhat is the requirment of using fflush() in multiple scanf calls.
- What is the Oracle rowid counterpart in MySQL?
- How do you do Usage analysis in datastage ?
- what happen internally when the following statement is executed in java?
- what is the difference between rfc and bapi function modules
- What values are stored internally for time (hour,minute ,second) if the date format is dd-mon-yy??
- What is the difference between unix and windows?
- i want to use a column as blob datatype incase of long raw datatype.what is the process of data insert into and retrive from this table .
- what r the 5 different ways of opening the notepad
- I need to set up a named set within a cube selecting only 2 members, can anyone out there provide me with a simple piece of MDX that will achieve this?
- Why cann't we overload the sizeof, :?, :: ., .* operators in c++
- What is the difference between flexfield qualifier and segment qualifier?
- What are the problems solved by business analysis?
- Define major number and minor number ?
- What will happen to the Exception object after exception handling
- How to compare the existing system performance test results with the upgraded system results in ERP
- what is the role of PVCS tracker in a tester's career?
- What is autonomous Transaction? Where are they used?
- How to retrive the property values from "Resource.mtr" after recording the script with "Standard checkpoints" and "TextCheckpoint?
Complete Testing with Time Constraints :
Question: How do you complete the testing when you have a time constraint?
- Which types of protocols designers have to used for making any type of embedded system.
- Domain Name SystemCan a machine with a single DNS name have multiple IP addresses..?If, How Could this occur..?
- What is Declaration
- What are the differences between voltage and current controlled devices?
- Sparse Lookup and Normal LookupWhat are the differences between Sparse Lookup and Normal Lookup?
- what are the limitations of cognos reportnet?
what are the enhancements in reportnet ?
- What state does a thread enter when it terminates its processingWhen a thread terminates its processing, it enters the dead state.
- what is a BUILD? Please give me an brief answer with an example?
- What is the logic behind viewing the database contents in same page asif different one, -like page 1 of 10. and giving previous and next. Please include the code. help me.
- What are the steps for conversion from legacy system
- which s/w support to rational robort tool
- What is DFS?What is DFS stands for in the trem of Windows Server 2003
- What is Negative testing?
- How to run Genbscript.exe?
- What do you like least about Quality Assurance/Testing?
- When do you start developing your automation tests?
- What do you understand by an Independent Source from the context by AP?
- How to reduce the the burden/main memory on database if i am using refcursor to hold large data to increase performance.
- What is component interface, where did you use?
- can you able to delete the company code data in customer master data?
- What do you mean by OCI, Data guard and Advance queue responsibilities for a Oracle developers?
- How to fetch the rows by dynamicaly passing table name through cursor
- How to find entity Relation in siebel tools?
- How we can merge file in winrunner ??
- Where does test director stores its data?
- what is link test and it's usage in silk test
- Which items belong in balancesheet statement and do not appear in income statement?
- What is the difference between positive and negative test cases ...plz any one explain with example...
- what is data validation strategies for data mart validation after loading process
- What is difference between sub-report and drill-through report?
- Why is group in Loadrunner script used for ?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.