Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- What do Redo Log Buffers contain ? Redo Log Buffer stores redo entries a log of changes made to the database.
- SQL Query Tuning ConsiderationsWhile tuning SQL query what should be taken into consideration?
- What is the Hirerachy of SQL?
- What are java archives?
- How do you create a permanent cookie?
- What is the exact difference between Transaction Codes se01, se09 and se10? Dont say all are same please, There is some difference between those in real time.
- How to validate xmlschema in xml document?
- How to create users with "Admin" and "Guest in Test Director
- What is the max size of Data set stage?
- Write a query to display employee records having same salary?
- how do you define dimensional view??
- Read Data from PDFHow to read the data from a pdf in SSIS?
- INSPECT verbcan we use "'" in BEFORE or AFTER phrase for limiting the length of the string to be searched in the INSPECT verb
- What is the difference between SQL Overriding in Source qualifier and Lookup transformation?
- What is the option or command for handling procedures in Firebird?
- Question on Connect Id, Shared Key used to connect to the DB
- what is the difference between cmm level 5 company and cmmi
- In this example class-var = new classname( ); class-var is a variable of the class type being created A) True
- What's difference between Response.Write() and Response.Output.write()?the later one allows you to write formattedoutput
- In a multilevel hierarchy how are the constructors are calledA) TopDown
- What is the use of Tabledef?
- How differ servlets from its peer technology?
- What TSL function you will use to pause your script?
- Intercompany in GLWhat is the purpose of Intercompany in GL? Explain purpose of criteria
- Global Temporary TableWhat is Global temporary table? and what are the benefits of it?
- What is the difference between 2 tier and 3 tier Architecture? Can you please tell the difference.
- How many layout set are there and what are they
- How PL SQL is different from T-SQL
- what is desired machine and n/w config while integrating QC with QTP
- how to choose between indexing and partitioning , to make query faster.
- How copy constructor works?
- what is dynamic insert?
- What are the Ways to Import Data into Catalong?(2 ways)
- Which property is used to define the relative position of one field with another
- rnWhat is the use of locale objects?
- what is a junk dimension
- in Execption handling What is exactly difference between throws and throw?
- What is the main use of business content? How data can be loaded into business content after installation?
- Why C or C++ Stack index starts from 0.
- may i know the use of spool command with syntax.
- what is monkey testing
- Tail Log BackupWhat is tail log backup? Where can we use it?
- How do developer find duplication of bugs in Reported bugs?
- When you inherit a protected class-level variable, who is it available to? Classes in the same namespace.
- Is it possible to insert comments into sql statements return in the data model editor?Yes.
- Name of the class of SQL?
- how we can write code to generate message boxes in ASP.NET
- What is at-rule in CSS?
- FDiskWhat is the use of fdisk cmd? How to create new file system on unix terminal?
- What is the relation between process system time, process waiting time , and process CPU time?
- What are the methods in Applet
- how to link two different universes ?
- What is the corresponding Layout for Card in Swing
- what is transaction performance graph. Display the average time taken to perform transaction during each second of the scenario run.
- Can we put all the logic in the trigger?
- How can we organize the tablespaces in Oracle database to have maximum performance
- What is causal dimension? What is the use of causal dimension? Where casual dimension is used?
- what is Associated grouping? and how it works in cognos impromptu?
- Parameter file in mappingHow to create parameter file and how to use in a mapping and workflow? Explaon with eg
- What is difference between Session and caching
- what is the difference between encapsulation and datahiding.explain with example
- What are virtual classes?
- What is the command to check consistency/errors of a file system?
- how to modify the script. Using vuser script information dialog box.
- What will happen to the Exception object after exception handling
- what is primitive data type.
- India Localization setupHow to create India localization setups?
- Where do we use the Bridge Design Patterns?
- Why UNIX is Required for a testing Engineer? What is the Role of Testing Engineer If he knows UNIX?
- How to make a multi column drop down list for my asp.net web application
- How was your progress measured? How were u rated?
- why most of the companys go for manual testing rather than automation testing ,when automation testing useful?
- what is the difference between str & stristr
- Which java.util classes and interfaces support event handlingThe EventObject class and the EventListener interface support event processing.
- Which of the following are primitive types?A) byte
- static and friend function in a classuse of static and friend function in a class
- What was a problem you had in your previous assignment (testing if possible)? How did you resolve it?
- What is the maximum combined length of command line arguments including the space between adjacent arguments?
- what will you test if you were given an application with 35 foreign languages which you don't know?
- What Chart fields did you use?
- How do you read and extract values from an HTML table for save in to variable?
- State true/false: Rational administrator cannot be used to delete a project.
- what is an offline process ?
- what is the difference between stub and driver?
- what is the difference between declaring the variables in the scriptlet tags and in the declaration tags?
- Can some one tell how normalizer works with an example? Please
- i want to know how to encode textbox in servlet so we find complete column information from the databaseplese help me
- What is the Repeater function...and What does Data Integrity means?
- what are the procedure to migrate a data from a sql server to oracle?
- How can i count the no of records of a file by giving set of files in a dataset in a PDS member?
- Which command is used to delete all files in the current directory and all its sub-directories? rm -r *
- what is the protocol is used in type4 driver?
- Runtime analysis: SE30
- What are the differences between Weak Reference, Soft Reference and
Phantom Reference with appropriate example
- What is the difference between Bug Reporting and Bug Tracking?
- Do you support automated testing? Why?
- what is differance in defining constraints at table level and column level
what is main pupose of making constraints at table level....pls ans me
- Is it possible to have primary key and foreign key in one table if yes so what is the use of foreign key?
- What is the diffrence between IBM Web Sphere DataStage 7.5 (Enterprise Edition ) & Standard Ascential DataStage 7.5 Version ?
- How to submit concurrent program through pl/sql?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.