Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- what is the main difference between "walkthrough" and "review"?
- State true or false :- The run() method should necessary exists in class created as subclass of thread?A) True
- What is the name of the SQL language used in SQL Server stored procedures?
- what is the difference between cognos planning 8 and 7.3?
- Which is your skill that can benifit for our oranisation
- How we can write the test result to an external file .For example to text files,notpad etc.. while running a script
- I need frequently asked questions in microprocessors for placement preparetions.
- Where do the Cookie State and Session State information be stored?
- What is L2/L3 Layer?
- If you add a new object or a new module for the existing application then how will you test the application?
- What is the meaning of System.out.println(). How it is constructed?
- Difference between a "where" clause and a "having" clause?
- What are some of the typical bugs you encountered in your last assignment?
- How do you implement classes in collections?
- How to find a non-display character in cobol program?
- Where ACL permissions of a file is going to be stored.
- CDM & Partner profileExplain the significance of CDM (CUSTOMER MODEL, T-code BD 64) & Partner profile?
- How can we import stored procedures into framework manager in cognos8
- What are enumerations?
- How you Re-cover The crashed files in outlook? What is the Limitation(users) of outlook?
- What do you understand by Intercompany Settlement?
- What is difference between Merge stage and Join stage?
- difference between flex,lexical and bind variable
- i am using QTP 9.0 for automating the .net application. what are the add-ins for qtp if use .net application
- What is the transport protocol you use to call a Web service SOAP
- In function and procedure the parameter pass is "call by value" or "call by reference"?
- Application object and catch objectWhat is the difference between application object and catch object
- How do you create the siebel developer clinet (mobile client)?
- What is difference between followin intialization.
int iVar2 = int();
and which one of two should we prefer always and why?
- what are versions of reportnet?
- What is meant by constructor
- What is the need of two Objects i.e EJBHome object and EJBobject to access a bean??
- What is the testing lifecycle and explain each of its phases?
- What are the different tablespaces in database
- please list some final year projects that can be done using vb.net in the application level.
- What is nested table in Oracle and and difference between table and nested table
- What are components in Delphi?
- What is the use of Immediate, Local Window?
- what is meant by vector field?explain with an example
- What is the optional statement used in a try ... except statement in Python?
- Difference between SYSOUT and SYSPRINT
- Why does a company/business require an Accounts payables process?
- What are the AJAX tools available for ASP.NET
- How to use jmeter? How to analyse jmeter results
- What is the difference between GUI MAP and GUI MAP File?
- Is there any way to find the usage analysis of particular column in the table using Datastage
- What is Test stratergy & Test methodology?
- What is subnet? A generic term for section of a large networks usually separated by a bridge or router.
- What exactly is Heuristic checklist approach for unit testing?
- Alternator and GeneratorWhat is the diffrence between Altrnator & Generator? Outline its working principal.
- what is mystery dimention?
- What are the Important SQC are need to be attached?
- How are the elements of a GridLayout organizedThe elements of a GridBad layout are of equal size and are laid out using the squares of agrid.
- How can I save my Design Steps in a regular Excel sheet?
- Indexes in AbinitioIn Abinitio which type of indexes used?
- ETL Tool Complete Process in InformaticaWhat is the complete process in Informatica power center client tool? Explain using ETL tool
- What is complex stage? In which situation we are using this one?
- Copy Datatable ContentHow to copy a datatable content from globalsheet to localsheet (action1)?
- what is the code to call one applet from another applet?
- how to identify/find bugs in a testscript?
- Can you give me examples of experience on the job that you felt were satisfying?
- What do you mean by Interest rate ratio
- What state does a thread enter when it terminates its processingWhen a thread terminates its processing, it enters the dead state.
- Explain the working of VoiceXML application?
- How to use database performance tuning and also ds job performance in datastage.
- If we have two public classes in a single java file ,how i have to give the name of the particular java file and how i can compile it?
- Describe a past experience with implementing a test harness in the development of software.
- how will u synchronize test using WR?when should u sychronize?synchronize settings?
- how to insert a music file into the database
- how to eleminate the errors in delimited flat file?
- What is meant my datarow versioning in ADO.Net. Where it is used?
- What is the purpose of setAutoCommit( )
- ResilienceExplain What is Resilience?
- How do i design an Algorithm to check if a number is an Armstrong number?
- What is the difference between using Joiner and Using Lookup to join to tables. Which is good to use.
- 8421 to 2421 Code ConversionDesign 8421 to 2421 binary code converter
- SET OperatorWhat is a SET operator? What are the types what is the difference between SET operators and JOINS?
- Difference: 'uses', 'extends', 'includes'
- Why do you want to work in HR and why is confidentiality so important?
- What is Managerial Audit ?
- How do you assign responsibilities to employees in Siebel?
- BGP stands for _______Skill/Topic: Networking Basics
A) Border Gateway Protocol
- Gross Profit MarginExplain What is Gross Profit Margin?
- Why should we use 'AND' between subnet number and subnet mask ?
- what is the difference between Infosets and Classical Infosets?
- How is new reports created in Oracle HRMS?
- If an application name changes frequently, i.e. while recording it has a name Window1 and then while running it becomes Window2. How does QTP handle this?
- Is it possible to create new a file system in UNIX? Yes, ‘mkfs’ is used to create a new file system.
- Give brief description about class?
What methods are used for DBGrid in unbound mode?AddData, EditData, Readdata, WriteData.
- what is recovery scenario?
- When form builder open which trigger will fire first and last?
- What is the purpose of the Runtime classThe purpose of the Runtime class is to provide access to the Java runtime system.
- Can any body tell something about the common erros that we come across while using jboss Appserver in the application. Please specify the steps to rectify the same errors.
- How should you address the maintenance of summary templates when new values are added?Redefining summary templates can be confusing at times.
- "Write a function that will return the number of days in a month (no using System.DateTime).
- how do you connect to database in perl
- Project management and planning experience ?
- what are the advantages of a database approach compared to a flat file system?
- Explain in detail about pneumatic engine.
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.