Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- Analog RecordingWhen do you use analog recording to record a test?
- What is "map" in STL?
- What is a test data?Give examples
- Find out nth highest salary from emp table
- How to access session variable in client side script ( vbscript)
- How can we get the data into the datafile when we upload the data from legacy system to Oracle Apps
- How to pass parameters from Winrunner to Test Director
- 1.What is Loadrunner turning Console
2. How many Vuser with in our Project.
3. what is Online Monitor.
- Return Multiple RowsHow to return more than one row through functions? Explain with example.
- What is the difference between char str, char *str and char* str ?
Explain the meaning of char* or int* ?
- Can we add flaot value to integer and store result in float, if yes,please explain by taking one code sample..?
- what is ment by system thread?
- Can any one pls tell me about
how to configure the environment variables in qtp and how to use the variables, with example:
- What is the difference between pass by reference and pass by value?
- How to improve Report performance in ReportNet.
- what is defect management report and matrices
- How do you set port free in Windows O.S?.
- How would you attach an ActiveX control in Your Application?
- Constructively working as a team lead?How do I work constructively as a leader of a multi skilled team?
- What things frustrate you the most? How do you usually cope with them?
- What things give you the greatest satisfaction at work?
- What is the difference between jsp and servlet life cycles?
- what is the difference between String and StringBuffer?
- Virus, worm and trojanWhat is the difference between virus, worm and trojan?
- Is there any limitation on no. of triggers that can be created on a table?
- Explain the differences between api and utility mode?
- Where the integrity constraints are stored in Data Dictionary ?The integrity constraints are stored in USER_CONSTRAINTS.
- How to set a shortcut key for label?
- how does replication takes place between two sites
- What is the difference between ejbstore and ejbload?
- how do c,c++software testin s/w testing?
- why Hibernate came in to pictureAnybody tell me please, where exactly Hibernate is used..tell me about the mapping and .xml file in Hibernate
- On what bases the number of test cases is desided?
- Can the default values be assigned to actual parameters?
or, how to keep a constraint into datacolumn
Select 'a' from table1 UNION select 1 from table2;