Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- What is horizontal and vertical in siebel?
- How often is learning process important for a project manager and why?
- Why query fails sometimes
- Which is .NET s answer to Memory ManagementA) Reflection
B) Common Type System
- i have 2 webforms in my project FormA and FormB. I have button control in FormA and i want to handle that button click event in FormB ..?
- What are the general preparations a candidate should do before attending the inteview
- MQ SeriesWhy and where and how is MQ series stage used in datastage?
- What event results from the clicking of a buttonThe ActionEvent event is generated as the result of the clicking of a button.
- What happens if you create an employee in Siebel application and forget to create?
- What is CMM and CMMI? What is the difference?
- What is the value of a testing group? How do you justify your work and budget?
- Does HVDC mode of transmission has an economic advantage over EHV-AC transmission. Justify
- What is Target Group Connection?
- What modifiers may be used with an interface declarationAn interface may be declared as public or abstract.
- What does IEFBR14 utility is used for?
- Write sample code that can create a hierachical set of data without using a start with and connect by clause in PL/SQL
- dear friend
i want to know that in a table how to change the column to row.
- What are the Different types of matching in AP(2,3,4 amd receipt only matching)? Explain them?
- what is idms-restart ?
- What are advantages and disadvantages of Active screen?
- Java ReflectionWhat is reflection and its use in java?
- Where do you see yourself after 10 years from now?
- Can an exception be rethrownYes, an exception can be rethrown.
- What is the boot process in solaris 9?
- Difference between DataList and Repeater?
ans:Both are similar,except for a difference that Repeater datas can't be edited whereas datalist datas can be edited
- How do you assign Construct the where clause without concatenating Field, valuepairs??
- What are the short cuts available for SQL Queries?
eg:Instead of show error
we can use sho err....
- Which containers use a FlowLayout as their default layoutThe Panel and Applet classes use the FlowLayout as their default layout.
- Binary to Gray code conversionDesign binary to gray code converter
- How would you use the functions memcpy(), memset(), memmove()?
- setting kernel parameters How to set kernel parameters in Red Hat Linux, AIX, & Solaris.
- What is metaschema in Progress Database?
- What is the difference between EIM and EAI?
- Compare Custom development & customization. When they are used and Why ?
- Can someone give an example of loading data from a control file for AR Lockbox.
- Is it necessary to have an ActionForm in Struts framework for any web Application?
- What is ODBC?
- Can we use commit or rollback command in the exception part of PL/SQL block?
- How can we concordinate two columns in a table?
- what is the difference between analysis and synthesis?
- What is the process of the UpGradation?
- What does dependency analysis mean in Ab Initio?
- How to pass runtime Parameter in Struts1.2
- Is it possible to connect remote desktop through QTP 9.2 version?
- What operator performs pattern matching?
- how to load the top 3 marks(column name) from seqential file to the target
- The Pareto diagram is named after _______________A) Vilfredo Pareto
- When many Users are browsing the same application at the same time and they click the "Submit" button will many objects be created for each and every User?
- What is a command that used to run a batch?pmcmd is used to start a batch.
- what is the difference between ISO,CMM and CMMI
- Write Test Cases on white paper.(For e.g. A4 size)
- how can i create usercontrol using wizard. like add in manager in vb6
- can we test j2me application with load runner ?
- what is the difference between test plan and test design?
- What is a transaction
- What is user defined Transformation?
- What are Polymorphic Classes?
- what is the difference between integration testing and system testing
- How to create 1 Invoice for two different Billing Document?
Is it possible?
- What are the different ways you can use threading in VB? When are they appropriate?
- What is ABAP Memory and SAP Memory?
- What are statements in JAVA
- How to prepare engagement communication plan? any draft document please send me
- Can you load the server object dynamically? If so, what are the major 3 steps involved in it ?
tell me the ans pls
- What is the difference between reboot and init 6
- How can we invoke private method using refleciotn API(AccessibileObject class)?
- How to create a tool or component that will imitate EIM functions of siebel ?
- Can a single JSP page be considered as a J2EE application?
- What is difference between sendRedirect() and forward()..? Which one is faster then other and which works on server?
- What steps must be taken by a person to improve their creativity?
- how to access Blob and Clob data values from oracle thru java?
- Explain the differences between Server-side and Client-side code?
- How do you load existing object repositery in a newly created script? Is there any "Load" equivalent winrunner function available in QTP?
- Can we use static and dynamic routing in one network?
- What do you mean by forward treceability matrics & backward treceability matrics
- What are the disadvantages of Packages and triggers??
- what are the prompts in microstrategy tool,How they will be useful in reports.
- Tune SQL QueryHow can you tune the query?
- How to do an adjustment if there is a difference between Physical inventory and book inventory for a material
- What is the level of system loading expected to occur during specific business scenario?
- How to pass java script array to jsp
- How to do link testing in a web application using QTP?
- Have you ever slipped any schedule?
- What is Race condition in Testcase Techniques?
- Write command to delete all the files from a directory which have been created after a specified time.
- Select statement to read data into internal tables. Types of Select statements
- Generally what object repository mode is preferred?
Generally in real time projects we use Shared Object Repository file.
- what kind of job do you see yourself holding five years from now ?
- What is Cost of time and who said it
- What is Receipt Routing
- LightWieght ControlsWhich control is lightwieght control among gridview, detailsview, formview, datalist and repeater controls in ASP.NET 2.0
- What is Budget and Encumbrance ?
- what is the advantage of using the statement i++ instead of using i = i+1?
- what is AJAX ? How it is implemented? Given skeleton example?
- How is Stored Procedures managed in MySQL?
- what are dangling pointers,virtual constructors and virtual destructors?
- What are the diffferent types of Select statements?
- What is a Data Cube ? What is its use ?
- Two Program views of AE Program?Definition, Program flow
- why and where cloning required in java
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.