Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- While copying the objects if we say X a=b, X a(b) What will it call, assignment operator or copy constructor? Justify
- What is meant by Junk Dimension?
- What are the tools used with Oracle HRMS?
- How to recall a function in QTP
- A ‘Queue’ Collection provides ‘first-in-first-out’ functionality:A) True
- What is Search Help?
- Types of DatabasesHow many types of databases are there? What are they?
- If you are given the IP address can u tell how many computers can be connected?What do you look at?
- what are the possible test cases for account transaction what are the possible test cases for account transaction module in banking project
- If a view has Admin Mode Property = True, then what will happen to User Properties we write on them?
- What is a full table scan and what is the ideal rate/min for a FTS?
- Bolt SizeM33*2 bolt size refers to ..................
- Metrics ProcessWhat is metrics process and who will collect data?
- what r the types of data flows in workflow manager
- What is an Invoice?
- What does a control file contains
- What is your opinions on the Hyperion tool as a industry best-in-class BI tool?
- A table consists of 10 employees how to find sum of 3,4,5,6 employees?
- Explain about Role and importance of cluster technology in SMP architecture
- Can you record right click and the menu appearing after right clicking on any of the links in the browser...??
If YES then HOW...??
- what is user control?
- Give me some null interfaces in JAVA
- When a thread is created and started, what is its initial stateA thread is in the ready state after it has been created and started.
- c is a structural or highlevel or middle level language which one is correct answer
- How do you test telephone and inlcude possible test cases.
- How to call an external file in winrunner.
Where should we use accessbility checkpoints used.can u explain me with the example.
- Explain "QTP using different development techniques (not just Record and Playback)", this is the requirement one client to recruit QTP Tester.
- Does silk test supports Xml with its schema validation
- How memeory is allocated for 16bit and 32bit compiler?
- What is the result of following query 'select * from po_headers'?
- Cluster Index in OracleWhat is Cluster Index in Oracle?
- what are six sigma standards how many types are there
- Is it possible to query a hash file? Justify your answer...
- why java does not support inheritance of multiple superclasses?
what is achieved by inheritance?
why there is no main method in servlets/jsps?
- What is meant by preintialization?
- What are non document techniques in testing
- which open source testing tool is good enough for web based application testing ?
- What is meant by Object Stores?
- How to close GRIR at the end of month, in FI Closing?
- What is red box testing and yellow box testing, plz describe abt this in detail.
- What is unabridged list?
- The metadata stored in the assembly is called :A) AssemblyInfo
- When task gets repeated what do you do. / how to handle dynamic objects,when task is repeated in multiple scripts what u do
- How to generate the sequence of keys or numbers in target without using the sequence generator transformation.
- Which parameter can be used to set read level consistency across multiple queries?Read only.
- Explain Real time scenario's of Testing?
- What is template form?
- Difference between value table and view table?
- is there any Goto statement in QTP.
or any other substitute for the same?
i want to skip a portion of code on occurence of error.
- 8421 to 2421 Code ConversionDesign 8421 to 2421 binary code converter
- How do you manage all the request from your servlet? How it will be thread safe?
- Explain Connect by Prior ?Retrieves rows in hierarchical order.e.g. select empno, ename from emp where.
- Preprocessor DirectivesWhy Java does not support preprocessor directives?
- How to call a funtion present in dll file in QTP Script.
- what is the difference b/w template and doccument?
- What is the difference between windows authentication and sql server authentication
- What is the use of evaluate statement give example?
- What is RIP (Routing Information Protocol)? It is a simple protocol used to exchange information between the routers.
- How to Map the test cases with Requirements??
can you any body give me clear example or screen shot.
- How can we do bug tracking in an intranet project for a pharmaceutical company using java,jdbc,ejb sevlet using oracle as backend can anyone guide?
- What are the ODBC drivers that are available for PostgreSQL?
- How is paging done In DATA GRIDI want to view the DATA as a set of 10 in each page.
- What is FBT(Fringe Benefit Tax)??
- What is item handler package?
- Whats the back end processes when we type "Select * from Table"?
- Describe the difference between inline and code behind - which is best in a loosely coupled solution.
- I need to know what to fill in Specialization Field of DRDO biodata Form. It require all details . I had just Completed B.tech(CSE).
What I should write in this Field.
- fact less fact tablewhat is the fact less fact table? why we use this table?give me one example
- Is &&= a valid Java operatorNo, it is not.
- what is a jitter and how many types of jitters are there?
- Explain about real account, personal accounts and nominal accounts
- What is LAN Card
What is RJ45
What is UTP Cable
What is dns
What is DHCP
- Increase %LIKE Operator PerformanceHow do you increase the performance of %LIKE operator?
- what is something you would like to avoid in your job ? why?
- How do you optimize the performance of servlets?
- Accounts Payable ProcessWhy does a company/business require an Accounts payables process?
- How do you come up with non-functional requirement?
- What are the functions like c/c++ in cobol?
- what are seps to define supplier?
- Which technical interfaces you have written yourself in say Oracle GL, AP & AR?
- making proposals for improvement of the test process
- Base and Optional filter propertiesWhat options are available in base filter properties and optional filter properties?
- Hyperionwhat is the current best business intelligence tool in the market and for next few years?i want to learn hyperion tell me about that?
- In an Applet we have a Button When we click on that Button we need to get an Business service. How we are going to do it?
- when we use abstract class and interface ?
- How to combine two projects?
- what is indexing? how many types of indexing?
- If any admin manager is updated a database , then it will reflect in the presentation layer at that time , useing sturts and ejbs
- why do we need lookup sql override? Do we write sql override in lookup with special aim?
- How do you recover when the object repository gets corrupted?
- Why can a user create 249 non clustered indexes over a given table as against only one clustered index over a table?
- which program will you use to assemble a program written in IL: A) ilasm
- What is static picklist?
- What will happen if I say delete this
- How to write Regular Expression with alpha numeric including special characters...
- what is the main application of scr in electronic field as well as in software field?
- How to resolve many to many relationship?
- Can Any body explain me how to use the following user_exits in apps reports which have flex fields as display/query columns.
- how do you use Normalizer to convert columns into rows ?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.