Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- My breakpoints stop working! anyone have a clue how can it be or how to repair it?
- what are the key attributes of a Test case?
- how to clear screen using c# console application...?
like clrscr() in c++..!
- What are the Environmental variables in Datastage?
- How to derive a datawarehouse from datamarts?
- Is it possible to edit data in the data grid of object verification point? How?
- What is a message Driven java bean?
What is specific advantage of jsp on client side for web based development?
- How to handle an exception in a script without using Recovery Manager?
- Can you pass data parameters to forms?No.
- what are the different performance tuning techniques of a cognos cube?
- how we can write code to generate message boxes in ASP.NET
- What is lately arrive dimension
- How is Stateful Session bean maintain their states with client
- preparing and maintaining the R&D test enviroment.
- GrepHow to use logical AND in grep?
- What is difference between varchar and varchar2
- what is the disadvantage of paint method in Applet
- What are the features of MySQL?
- When we are having data in the target table and there are no primary key or foreign key mentioned in the target table then how will you update as well as insert the data?
- what is the difference between ADO and ADO.NET
- what is rep cursor?
- What does level of Granularity of a fact table signify
- how to increase bearing capacity of soil?
- How we can make sure that the SQL query does not return NULL values?
- What are the differences between AWT and Swing
- Can a property clause itself be based on a property clause? Yes
- Statement for closing a cursorWhat is the last statement for closing a cursor?
- What are the types of access modifiers
- What are clusters
- For what purpose pragma.h header file is used?
- What is the difference between flexfield qualifier and segment qualifier?
- What is Business Intelligence?
- What is RAID? A method for providing fault tolerance by using multiple hard disk drives.
- What is the difference between package and plan?
- what is the diff between build and version
- where do we use hidden variables and url rewriting? and wat is the difference between them?
- derivativeswhat are derivatives
- Retained EarningsIf Retained Earnings account is showing wrong figure (amount), what it means?
- What is the difference between static and non-static variables
- What is the difference between QTP 9.0 and QTP 9.2
- What are the building blocks of Client/Server? The client The server and Middleware
- How to Identify 2 windows on the desktop with same name and at the same place one behind another?
- Is there any tool in java that can create reports
- JSP FragmentWhat is JSP Fragment?
- Differentiate Regular expressions and descriptive programming....?
- How to see the existing constraints in a table?
- sir,pls send me some more oftanily asked oracle interview questions iam an one year exprience person...i need one year oracle interview questions.....
- What is dynamic content?In real time example?
- how to validate the functionalities of the reports
what are all the things to be tested while validating reports
- What is the "Parent Category" property for a Screen View?
- what is the main difference between css2 and css3.
- What are the docs required for Performance Testing?
- What is term?The term is terminal definition file that describes the terminal form which you are using r20run.
- How does strcmpi() compare two string as it is not a case sensitive?
- Which operator is used for TypeCastingA) [ ]
B) ( )
- How to display a phrase or a term from a database in a set of labels..like in Hangaroo Game?
- Power grids in two adjacent states(A&B) are interconnected. Can power grid in state A can be represented by Thevenin Equivalent Circuit. If not Why
- Load Testing with Perlhow can i do load testing of a back end application using Perl script?
- What is a microcube?
- Who or what in your life would you say influenced you most with your career objectives?
- what is test plan? i want test plan for www.enable-india.org? pls reply as early as possible....
- Different types of table join.
- what is a cluster and what is the real time use and business reasons to use Clustering
- Name 2 classes that can store arbitrary number of objects
- What are the disadvantages of Packages and triggers??
- What is chargeback?
- General flow for feasbility studyOutline the procedure for the feasbility study of building datawarehouse for a company.
- What are the steps for connecting to Progress database in a Linux environment? Is this possible or in other words does Progress database support Linux?
- What is a compilation unit
- Which keyword refers the current instance of an objectA) This
- What is the use of Group by in Select statement?
- Abinitio Bad-Straight-flowWhen did we get error like 'Bad-Straight-flow'?
- Can abstract classes have constructors? If the answer is yes, when do they get called?
- What is description of Object?
- Difference between Dim Object as object AND dim obj as myform
- What is the use of Filters plz tell me any one
- How firebird handles row level locks?
- Performance TestingWhat are the documents required for Performance testing?
- What is the difference between servlet and servlet container?
- What is the difference between Build Verification Testing and Smoke testing?
- How do we test for severe memory leakages ?
- What is the difference between Functional Testing and Integration Testing?
- What is materialized View?
- Hiding implementation and exposing the interface in OOP's is called?Encapsulation
- What the main differences between versions of the foll.Peoplesoft CRM 8.8 and CRM 8.9? Peoplesoft HRMS 8.8 and HCM 8.9? Peoplesoft Finance 8.8 and 8.9?
- what is the difference between consumption based planning and mrp planning.
- Aging Bucket ReportWhat is the table that is used for aging bucket report,what is the main purpose of this report?
- Give example for binary datatype non binary datatype?
- Where do u maintain hierarchies & Create access groups Tree Manager?
- In analog mode of recording,the maximum value of x in(x,y)is
- parametrization using fileHow do we input values from file
- How to import MS Excel file as Global Input File for parameterization in WebLOAD ?
What is DataStage parallel Extender ?
- What are E and PIE is the base of the natural logarithm and PI is mathematical value pi.
- How to assign a session/workflow to a particular SERVER? ( I have many servers, I want to assign one workflow to one server)
- JDBC Type1 driversCan we use Type1 driver in web Application?
If possible give me a simple example for all driver types?
- What are all the reports tobe generated after the loadtesting is completed for a particular scenario?
- What is used to represent Strings in Python.Is double quotes used for String representation or single quotes used for String representation in Python?
- Why we cant use constructor with virtual functions
- Where can u write the peoplecode?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.