Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- What is the use of Group by in Select statement?
- How to by pass the step without cond parameter?
- Can Anyone Tell , How Will U Report Bug to Developer and Wat is Ur Status wen Reported?
- what is think time in load runner?
- What tags do you need to add within the asp:datagrid tags to bind columns manually?
- what is the function of 'force' in view?
- How do you configure mysql on linux
- Multi-Valued DimensionIllustrate one detailed example for multi-valued dimension or bridge table?
- What are the two broad classes of middleware? General middleware Service-specific middleware
- How do you load an Image in a Servlet
- What is the process to call a report from a form of current record of the form whth out parameter form?
- what is security and sharing in file server.
what is configuration process of ADS in 2003 server
- How to use shell scripting and Perl scripting in testing? pls explain with examples?
- what is diffrence between IS and AS in procedure?
- How do I display row number with records
- ETL Transformationswhen can we use stored procedure transformations.
- How do you integrate the modules before performing the integration test?
- How to Draw a Horizontal Row below a Text in CSS.
- System Testing Test CaseHow to write system testing test cases during Requirement (SRS) analysis in SDLC process
- What is the difference between a Window and a FrameThe Frame class extends Window to define a main application window that can have amenu bar.
- Ab_job CommandWhat is use of Ab_job command in Abinitio?
- Fill in the blanks -- The full form of JDBC is _________________A) Java Database connectivity
- How do assign the memo data type in ASP page as variable? and I want to place that variable in HTML's textarea as its value?
- How many tables are created when you copy a Co.Code in SAP?
What are the main tables required for a FI/Co consultant to refer upon in delivering his duties?
- what is psychic windows in relation to VC++?this question is related to windows programming using VC++
- Create CAPCHA CodeHow do you create CAPCHA code in ASP.Net?
- How can we test a java web application ?
Is there any other function to test web application ?
- what is the diff b/w asp.net & vb.net and tell about its architecture.
- What is result of commenting out of root in /etc/ftpd/ftpusers file ?
- What is the difference between Seq. generator and reusable seq. generator?
- What is mean by Accurate test cases and Appropriate test cases please give one example also?
- what is time stamp in compilation & execution of a COBOL program with SQL queries? what is bind process in it?
- How flexibility is achieved more in CSS3?
- What are the parameters should we consider while building a datawarehouse?
- What is the difference between Web Server and Application Server ?
- which s/w support to rational robort tool
- What is the file extension of the code file & object repository file in QTP?
- What is dangling pointer
- Can we edit the repeater control ?
- Tell me about ASP.Net Web Matrix?
- Is the accounting entry different for Credit Card Transactions or normal Invoice - Payment transactions. If so, how?
- Front End LoadingWhat is front end loading in Informatica?
- How to use interfacing table?
- How to use Lookup file in the graph?
- Module Pool ProgramHow to set forground color of fonts during screen designing?
- What happens if the client object and the remote object are running in different JVMs, but on the same physical machine?
- How to find out the location of the SRF file, in a siebel application?
- How we can create marker interface in java?
- Where is Schemas specified in XML?
- How to set router of linksys?
- Header FileWhy should we use header file?
- what is the use of procedure overriding when do we use that procedure overriding
- Explain the complete working of defect/bug life cycle?
- How to create a durable subsriber ?
- What are the different types of internal audit?
- Is there any difference between
String str=new String("abc");
- 1.In middle level project aprox How many Number of Dimension and Facts are exists?
2.In a complex report how much maxm. No. of dimension are exist in a Cube?
- Describe typical activities or elements of investigation you would employ when trouble shooting complaints of localized process slowness.
- why do we need to create a force view?what is its purpose?give some examples?
- Config. Command for JOLT? psserver in configuration properties
- What is the difference between SQL override in Source Qualifier and SQL override in Look up transformation.
- what is on change of event
what is append structure and include structure
what is difference between bdc and bapi
- How to migrate report from PPES to Cognos 8 without using Migration tool?
- Can a property clause itself be based on a property clause? Yes
- Mirror ApproachWhat is Mirror-Approach
- How to make QTP to recognise the activeX controls.
- How do you configure mapping in informatica
- UNIX ShellsWhat are the different types of shells available in UNIX?
- FilesetWhat for exactly fileset is used?
- Silk Test Built-in FunctionsHave you used any built in functions, if yes what are they? Explain with sample code and usage ?
- can some tell me about siebel testing. which area we need to concentrate more for siebel testing.
- How do you do path testing?this is related to whitebox testing.This is urgent..anybody tell me please
- What is default state of session bean in a ejbjar.xml
- What are snapshots? What are materialized views & where do we use them? What is a materialized view log?
- What is the difference between call transaction and session method?
- What is the difference between recursion and iteration?
- Which of the folloing kind of collections are supported by VB.NET?A) ArrayList
- 18 kpaswhat are the 18 different kpas (key process area)
define each of them?
- dealing with irate customersyou take a call from a customer who is very upset they cant work how do you deal with this?
- How GC (Garbage Collector) knows the objects reference is unused.
Whether GC removes the unused object Parmanently or it maintains something.
- Difference between Efficiency and Effectiveness?
- How many concurrent programs you have customized, can you name some of them?
- What are the primitive data types in Java
- what are the enhancements made to Informatica 7.1.1 version when compared to 6.2.2 version?
- what is meant by group chart of accounts in sap fico
- What are the tools are in BOXIR2
- How many types of Actions are there in QTP?
- What is the purpose of the Runtime classThe purpose of the Runtime class is to provide access to the Java runtime system.
- what is .net
- How to find the error meassge related to the SQL Error Code ?
- Can we decrease the Datafile size?
- if web.config file is deleted from the web application, is the application executes or not . if it will not execute why?
- Difference between realloc() and free?
- why fact table is in normal form?
- What is "map" in STL?
- How do we write test cases for IVR(internet voice response).pl give an example.i have an interview.
- Hi, When is database testing done? After functionality testing? What should we check in database testing?
- Hypothesis TestingExplain the reasons why you apply to "Hypothesis Testing"
- Built-in RoutineList the built-in routine for controlling window during run-time?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.