Interview Questions [25374 Questions]
Please select a category from the left pane to view related interview questions from our large database of over 25000 free online interview questions.
Random 100 Questions from Our Database:
- what enables the controller and the host to communicate with each other in Load Runner?
- Which College is the Best College to Study B.Ed in Chennai or Madurai?
- How do we ensure the requirement coverage other than Tracability Matrix ..this was the interview question
- can we declare final variables in side a method.
- What file is the controlling file for the volume manager? /etc/vold.conf
- motor insurance domain facts and dimension table with attributs
- How do you rename a database?
- Difference between shadowing & overriding?
- What is the difference between drs and odbc stage
- What is the best way to modify a mapping if the target table name is changed?
- What is static ip and what is dynamic ip ?
- How to retrive imagebinary in image control from database
- in which particular situation we use dynamic lookup?
- How to identify where to use SERVER Script and where Browser Script
- All of Swing's text components inherit from the same superclassSkill/Topic: AWT & Applets
- Why does EJB needs two interfaces(Home and Remote Interface)
- Sine WaveWhy we use sine wave in supply system rather than square and triangular wave?
- Business objects is which type of the OLAP Tool?
- To launch an Application Engine program from another App Engine program, which one of the following is correct? CallSection Action
- ADCCP means Advanced Data Communication Control ProcedureSkill/Topic: Networking Basics
- How to run multiple programs at a time?
- Define Query Interface,Adref,Release
- Explain the pipeline partition with real time example?
- What is the difference between call by context and call by reference?
- In CSS, how define the space between the element's border and content?
- Can i store DataReader object in Session State?
How? Is it recommecded to store DataReader in Session State from performance point of view?
- How are SQL's in one transactions written in DS. I mean open a transaction , insert, update, delete, close transaction.
- Is there any difference between Weblogic and Websphere application servers
- what is bidirectional traceability matrix ? Explain and details?
- Debug QTP Automation ScriptHave you *personally* debugged/developed any QTP/WR automation scripts using TSL from scratch? If yes explain
- Can java be used in developing AI based projects?
- What is the use of sysprint, sysin, sysout, dummy in jcl ?
- what is QTP batch testing tool?
- Auto-GenerateHow to create auto-generate for ID? For example, the ID for new transaction page automatic generated.
- Using one loop Print following:
4 5 6
7 8 9 10
and so on.
- give me an scenario where flat files are used?
- Can any body please tell me what is PTO and ATO? Their functionality . How can we differentiate between them?
- Remove fileHow to remove a file whose name is starting with '-' ?
- How do you handle error conditions in your code?
- How does a bluetooth work?
- Is it necessary to have QTP installed machine "A" where we intend to run tests from machine "B" having QC or only installing remote agent on machine "A" should be enough?
- How do you add assembly from GAC?
- Can one install Loadrunner on a Virtual Machine. I have tried it several times to no avail. Anyone got tips or tricks in archieving this.
- What is the maximum number of applets can be there in a view?
- How many memory layers are in the shared pool?
- What are the various types of " .CFG " file names and ".SRF" file names in siebel application(like EX:-EAUTOMOTIVE,SIEBEL CALL CENTER,SIEBEL SALES...ETC)
- If you want to execute a SQL Script while deploying your application where will you do that in deployment project
- What is the framework of winrunner n how to deploy in realtime...pls provide me a feedback abt this process
- what are web /application servers of .Net?
- have you ever written a compiled module? If yes tell me about some of the functions that you wrote.
- ASP.NET Cut, Copy, Paste MenuHow to implement Cut, Copy, Paste menu in ASP.NET
- Item PositionHow does a browser determine how an item is positioned?
- What is a concurrent program and a concurrent request set ?
- Is there any provision in java to find the address of a particular memory location?(like & in 'C' language)
- How should you learn about problems discovered in the field, and what should you learn from those problems?
- I am not able to record few objects which are available in the web page, how do i teach silk test about the object..
- How can we create picklist?
- Balanced Cubes and Sub CubesWhat are Balanced Cubes (cube balancing) and Sub Cubes? What can be the maximum size of a cube?
- Can a formula column referred to columns in higher group?Yes.
- How would you access objects created in ActiveX Exe and ActiveX D1T
- How to send email to the all employers from the peoplesoft application when a certain event is true?What is the event used to trigger?
- IMAP and POP3What is the difference between IMAP and POP3. Which do we use in Exchange
- write a querry to count on hourly bases of how many books are sold in a given day
- Security in Siebel AnalyticsHow do you Implement Single Sign On, other than LDAP
What is a Synonym ?
A synonym is an alias for a table, view, sequence or program unit.
- What other ETL's you have worked with? Informatica and also DataJunction if it is present in your Resume.
- How do we deliver our mapping to client after creating in our system?
- Can a view be updated/inserted/deleted
- What is the default value of local variable?
- What package procedure is used for calling another form ? Call (E.g. Call(formname)
- How different are interface and abstract class in .Net?
- What is the name of the SQL language used in SQL Server stored procedures?
- What is BO SDK?
- How many classes can a single .NET DLL contain?
- What is HTML validation?
- Form SubmitCan you submit a form without using submit button? If Yes, How?
- What is a multicast delegate? It is a delegate that points to and eventually fires off several methods.
- Can you please explain the procedure of connecting Test director in QTP
- how do we know which specififations are important if we have short time for testing?
- What is meant by named cache?
At what situation we can use it?
- Which keyword is used in the method declaration to handle an EventA) Event
- what is the difference between dao,rdo and ado
explain simply ?
- what is the use and advantage of procedure in datastage?
- How do you pass a value stored in a variable to Global Sheet ?
Testing Scenarios :
How do you know that all the scenarios for testing are covered?
- explain about the test cases
- What is the reference modification
- what is base lining?
- ____ property is used to lock a textbox to enter a datas.
- What is Pipeline Parallelism?What is Pipeline Parallelism in Datastage?
- What is the use of JTable?
- Good Accounts receivable SoftwaresWhat are the powerful softwares that could be used for doing efficient Accounts receivable?
- from the testability point of view what is the difference between client/server testing and web testing
- What are the two parts of a procedure ? Procedure Specification and Procedure Body.
- DIff. between Friend and Protected Friend.
- What is a "Good Tester"?
- Unique Key in SQL Server How To Define Unique Key in SQL Server
- Is it possible to apply access manager user rights in impromptu
- Transaction per secondHow will you determine transaction per second from respond time result ?
- Bug tracking systemWhat is the role of bug tracking system ?
You must first Login or Register to view all 25374 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.