- Journal EntryEvery increase in expenditure & assets will be a debit, every decrease in expenditure & assets will be a credit - Put a journal entry and show a puchase transaction.
- Journal & payment for entries service tax creditIf we availing service tax credit , what is the journal entry we have to pass when we receives the bill & what is the payment entry we have to pass if we make a payment
- Diff Between Profile Options and User ExitsWhat is the Difference Between Profile Option and User Exits
- How would you account for the leasing of a vehicleAs a sole trader you require a vehicle to trade and decide to lease the vehicle rather than purchase it, how would you account for it in the company accounts and what nominal would you use?
- Sub LedgerIf your Accounts receivable balance in the general ledger has a debit balance of $110 and your sub ledger has a debit balance of $100 what do you have to do
You must first Login or Register to view all 51 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.