- Pairwise and Non-Pairwise ComparisonsExplain the difference between pairwise and non-pairwise comparisons in multiple column sub-queries.
- Remove Primary KeyWhat happens if we remove primary key from SQL table?
- Single Row FunctionDisplay details of employees having same char at the star and end postition of their name
this name have last character and first character is same
- Case functionif i have a Customer table with following data
cust id custname
and cars table with following data
car id cust id Model
1 1 Toyota
2 1 Honda
3 2 Suzuki
what is the query to give follwing out put
custid cust name model model 1
1 A Toyota Honda
2 B Suzuki
- What is Dual table?what is dual table which is used as a table in sql...
You must first Login or Register to view all 139 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.