- Difference between View and Stored ProcedureWhat is the difference between View and Stored Procedure? Can views accept input parameters as stored procedure? If yes,how could I do that? I am new to database and working on MS SQL,if someone could suggest me good reference websites then that would be great.
- Can you call procedure in functions
- What is PRAGMA AUTONOMOUS_TRANSACTION ?
How to use that ?
- Why the stored functions can not be called from DML Statements? Why cant we modify the database by function?
- What is the difference between "stored procedure" and "dynamic SQL" ?
You must first Login or Register to view all 12 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.