- Within UNIFY can an SQL be written to update a field beginning at a particular start byte in the field? Ex. Field is 16 characters long and data in field is as follows ' nnbc2 n '. Data to be changed is bc2 that starts in position 8 and changed to INS.
- What is the usage and syntax of command connect in Unify database?
- How is authorization handled in Unify database?
- What are the tools in Unify database that helps the support of Crystal Reports?
- What is the feature of Unify database with which enables user to increase the size of their database?
You must first Login or Register to view all 11 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.