- Signal & WaveHow does a Signal differ from a Wave
- Signal TransferWhy are using 4ma to 20ma for signal transfer. Why not 0 to 20ma?
- 8086 Ground PinsWhy do we use two ground pins in the pin diagram of 8086?
- difference between bjt and fetwhy the bjt is known as current controlled device and fet is known as voltage controlled device ?
- MemristorWhat is Memristor? How many modes it works? Also what is its Advantage? How It differ from others & why the name evolve? & What is its Uses?
You must first Login or Register to view all 94 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.