- Expectancy Theory of MotivationDescribe expectancy theory of motivation. How can a leader use it to improve performance?
- MotivationWhy motivation is important?
- What have you accomplished that demonstrates your initiative?
- Working under pressure1.Tell us about a time when you failed to meet a deadline. What were
2.Why should we hire you over the others waiting to be interviewed?
3. What goals do you have in your career?
4. How do you plan to achieve these goals?
5. Can you work well under deadlines or pressure?
- Would you say intrinsic motivation versus extrinsic motivation is more important for both employers and employees?Although these terms are used in Motivation research and theory, in reality, the terms intrinsic and extrinsic motivation are not easily defined. My intrinsic motivation may be your extrinsic motivation and vice versa. Although ideally we want to encourage intrinsic motivation in our employees, in fact, extrinsic motivation factors such as money, time-off with pay, gold stars etc. are usually more powerful motivators.
You must first Login or Register to view all 13 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.