- Mirrored VolumeHow to configure mirrored volume in Windows 2003 server?
- 2003 server User's Drive mappingHow can a mapping a user to its directory folder: Meaning i want the user to have access to a drive call "G"......Thanks
- how to find problem in server for taking support of event logs
- Microsoft Outlook Questions1. What is the difference between Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook express?
2. What is the default ports number in Outlook for POP3 / HTTP / SMTP?
3. What is the meaning of pst in outlooks and what it’s function?
4. How can you backup the data of Microsoft outlook?
5. What will the pst file contain (eg; mail/ contacts/tasks etc)
6. Will pst contain rules
7. What is the use of cache mode in outlook when configured as Exchange server client
- Windows AdministrationWhat are the steps to create a child domain in windows 2003 advance server
You must first Login or Register to view all 22 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.