- Inter Thread CommunicationWhat are all the methods used for Inter Thread communication and what is the class in which these methods are defined?
- Object CreationIn how many ways we can create an object? Explain with example.
- Supplying Arguments to Main MethodWhat is the meaning of supplying string args to main method?
- Jumble Array ValuesAn array A is of size N. Write a java method that jumbles all values in the array. All possible permutations must be possible and chances for each possible permutation must be equal. For example, size of array A is 3. A=x, A=y, A =z.
Possible permutations are 3! After jumbling elements, there would be equal chances for each of xyz,yxz,... to be in the array elements.
- Overriding MethodsSuppose a Super Class method throws an exception and this method is Overriden in the subclass with no exception. Now if you create a super class reference that has a subclass object. This throws a compile time error, Why?
You must first Login or Register to view all 496 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.