- wait(), notify() and notyfyAll() methodsWhy wait(), notify() and notyfyAll() methods are avialble in Object class but not in Thread class? Explain.
- Jarfiles to be build in EJB 2.0Which are the jar files that need to be externally added to run a simple java program that accesses a session bean in EJB 2.0, using Jboss 4.X application server.
- Have you faced Any problems while deploying ejb's in weblogicwhat are the serious problems you had faced while using EJB's
- Distributed Object using RMI-IIOPHow are parameters passed to a method of a distributed object using RMI-IIOP?
- What is the difference between ejbstore and ejbload?
You must first Login or Register to view all 175 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.