- java patternsExplain java patterns in detail? Any difference between Design patterns and java patterns ? . Explain about advantages of using patterns with an example.
- How to use sorting technic in arralist?
- What is the DAO design pattern
- What is Inversion Of Control and the Dependency Injection pattern?
- One set of Design Patterns is known as "Antipatterns."
Referring to the statement above, how does an Antipattern help in designing a code solution?
Choice 1 It allows code to be optimized by demonstrating ways to use bit-wise complements of integers.
Choice 2 To enable an implementation of a problem to be developed as quickly as possible when a deadline is approaching
Choice 3 To document and explain a code design technique that experience shows does not work well in practice
Choice 4 To demonstrate that Design Patterns are not suitable in object-oriented code, and procedural code design should be used
Choice 5 It normally demonstrates the best, or a good pattern for a solution to common code design problems.
You must first Login or Register to view all 19 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.