Filter with Operating System subcategories : • Shell Scripting  • Solaris Admin  • UNIX  • Unix Commands  • Unix Programming  • Windows Unix  • Operating System (FAQs) 
- UID and GIDWhat does UID and GID signify?
- UNIX Security MechanismsWhat are the different security mechanisms available in UNIX?
- UNIX ShellsWhat are the different types of shells available in UNIX?
- how to find how many users have logged in and logged out in last five minutes using shell scripts?how many users have logged in and logged out in last five or 10 minutes
- Shell Scripting questionnishanth.sed
sed -f nishanth.sed input_file
You must first Login or Register to view all 603 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.