- Using data source as procedure.Why do we use data source as procedure in Oracle forms? What is the use of taking procedure as Data Source?
- Data which are checked in control block should be populated in detailed block hello,
i am facing one problem. I have one main form. In that when i press one button, one window will be pop up with the details of Orders for the particular supplier which was selected in main form. I will check only few orders which i need and when ever i click submit, those checked records should populate in the detailed grid. Popup window is based on control block.
One record it is populating. But if i have multiple records then last record is populating. I need all the records which are selected.
Can you please any one guide me how to proceed.
Thanks & Regards,
- System _Generate Numberhow can you generate the system _generate number in forms automatically
hint: IN FORMS WE CREATING ONE DATA BLOCK BUT ONE CLOUMN (EMPLOYEE_ID) THIS COLUMN GENERATE THE ID NUMBER AUTOMATICALLY WITH OUT CREATING SEQUNENCE
- how will you create a formula or a summary column and refer it other fields
- Can a value for a display item come from two blocks? How will that be done?
You must first Login or Register to view all 92 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.