- Oracle clusterwhat is a cluster and how it is used
- why oracle is called kernel package
components of oracle table
sql system variables
local and global variables
- what is SGA? Where it is located? Why the system performance will be slow after loading the oracle?
- What are the different Oracle Kernel Layers
- What is the function of checkpoint(CKPT)? The Checkpoint (CKPT) process is responsible for signaling DBWR at checkpoints and updating all the data files and control files of the database.
You must first Login or Register to view all 33 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.