- Garbage ValueIn C if a variable is not assigned a value then why does it take garbage value?
- Binary portabilityWhat is code/binary portability?
- Compare Two Files in CWrite a program that compares two files and return 0 if they are equal and 1 if they are not equal.
- Reallocating memoryWhen reallocating memory if any other pointers point into same piece of memory do you have to readjust these pointers or do they get readjusted automatically?
- Maximum combined length of command line arguments in CWhat is the maximum length of command line arguments including space between adjacent arguments ?
You must first Login or Register to view all 369 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.