- Count Number of characters using PointersWrite a program to count the number of characters in a string using pointers.
- what is the difference between parameter and argument?
- what is the advantage of function overloading according to users point of view?i know that function name is same. but each time we are writing code for each function.then in which way it is advantageous than normal function.
- Top Down and Bottom up Approach why we fallow top down approach in c-language and bottom up approach in c++?explain?
- Dynamic BindingWhy is Dynamic binding (regarding DLLs) are considered better in comparison with static binding? What are DLLs and how they work?
You must first Login or Register to view all 190 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.