- Intercompany Stock TransferHow can we conduct intercompany stock transfer through an STO Purchase Order if the Chart of Accounts for the two company codes are not the same?
What could be the other possible way to do it wherein company code A can manage to issue stocks to company code B and company code B will be able to check if he has an stock In-transit to receive?
- Condition Table Why condition tables are maintained in SAP SD module and what are the most common condition tables used in recent Enterprises?
- Intercompany BillingOutline the is best practice for intercompany billing of services, using SD functionality or just using FI/CO and reconciling the accounts?
- User Exist and Customer ExistWhat is User Exist and Customer Exist? What is the difference betweem them?
- cut over activities or planswhat is cut over activities or plan. Explain me with the example.
You must first Login or Register to view all 64 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.