- AJAX DisadvantagesWhat is the disadvantage of AJAX?
- Ajax and webservicesi am using java webservices and ajax
my question is ....
how to connect to webservices from ajax
server : oracle app server
- Exception Handling In RAW AJAXHow to handle and code Exception Handling In RAW AJAX?
- Is DOJO a part of AJAX What is AJAX and WHAT is DOJO
- xml file parsing systemIs it practical both to a MySQL database and/or an xml file parsing system to provide realtime incremental voting results on a website. For example, rather than viewing a static result "50.6%', users would see the realtime fluctuation of the voting as it was submitted. I spoke with someone who has attended several mysql training courses, and he said "it's too much of a strain on the database". I am curious if just using an xml based system would be more practical. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thank you for your time.
You must first Login or Register to view all 203 questions from this category.
Registering yourself is FREE, takes just less than a minute and opens up a whole new GetGyan experience.