UNLOCKING THE CODES OF DISSERTATION WRITING - All The Information You Need To Prepare Your Dissertat - Online Article
THE INTRODUCTION OF A DISSERTATION & ITS COMPONENTS:
A dissertation outlines help you to utilize all of your logical abilities on the maximum level. It is something that requires experiences that you have earned from your life including the incidents that you have encountered during different activities. You will have to put all that down when you have to write a dissertation because in a dissertation the writer has to bring his experiences on the paper and make conclusions based on his personal experiences.
To write a well managed dissertation, firstly you have to make a dissertation outline to plan all the parts of your dissertation to make sure that you don’t end up on something disastrous.
I am giving you 2 rarified keys to unlock all the murky locks of a dissertation outline. Use them to break the dissertation code;
KEY # 1:
The students submit an application/proposal to the university, which contains the description and details about the dissertation topic he wants to choose.
Here are the parts of a dissertation proposal:
PARTS OF A DISSERTATION PROPOSAL:
- Orientation to the Problem or Background to the Study
- Review of the Literature
- Theoretical Model… if one is used
- Statement of the Problem
- Design of the Study
- Hypotheses or Questions
- Definition of Terms
- Population and Sample
- Data Collection
- Significance of the Study
- Limitations of the Study
- Data Analysis
- How will the data be analyzed?
- What kinds of operations will you put the data through to result in your findings?
The suggested length of the proposal is 20 pages.
Approximately one-half of the Proposals are reserved for the Review of the Literature and the other half for the Design of the Study.
All students should inspect several sample dissertation proposals. A sample proposal is available for the students to review.
KEY # 2:
OUTLINE FOR DISSERTATION:
The following outline for dissertation is provided as a sample that may be modified by the dissertation committee based upon demonstrated need of the scholarly project.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Central theme/Background
- Statement of the problem
- Purpose of the study/project
- Need for the study/project
- Research questions
- Hypothesis or objectives of the plan in qualitative dissertations
- Definition of terms
- Chapter 2: Review of the Literature
- Theoretical framework(s) underlying the research purpose Thorough review of relevant empirical studies and/or qualitative research Summary
- Chapter 3: Methodology (qualitative or quantitative)
- Research design
- Population and sample or Participants
- Instrumentation or qualitative research classification
- Data analysis
- Research Design
- Role of Researcher
- Information Collection
- Information Analysis
- Chapter 4: Data Analysis and Results
- Data analysis and results, organized according to the research question(s)
- Chapter 5: Conclusions
- Findings or interpretation of results
- References & Appendixes for the outline of dissertation
So, all off the dissertation outlines locks have been unlocked! Now all you have to do is to start your dissertation without any fear of messing it up. You have got all the Keys to the diverse locks of a dissertation. Don’t think, Just jump into action.
Related Online Articles:
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.