Leucorrhoea, normally known as whites, refers to a whitish release from the female genitals. Leucorrhoea is an abnormal condition of the reproductive organs of women.
If not treated properly in the initial stages, it may become chronic. Recent investigation have shown that secretion from the uterus and upper part of the vagina flow down and are reabsorbed in the lower parts of the vagina.
This is the usual constant flow within the female organs. The whitish free is, however, caused by the company of infection. In any of these tissues and a selection of other factors. Leucorrhoea situation may continue for weeks or months at a time.
Causes of Leucorrhoea:
- Hormonal disturbances
- Improper hygienic conditions
- Improper feeding habits
- Indigestion and constipation
- Anemia and diseases like diabetes, menorrhagea etc.
- Wound created by itching
Symptoms of Leucorrhoea:
- Whitish discharge from the vagina
- Pain in the lumbar region and the calves
- Dragging sensation in the abdomen
- Frequent headaches
Treatment of Leucorrhoea:
A total health-building scheme is essential for the removal of the systemic toxicity which is primarily responsible for the disease Leucorrhoea. Such a scheme should consist of correct dietary habits, proper sleep, and exercise, fresh air and sunshine.
To start on with, the patient be supposed to fast for three or four days on lemon water or fruit juices for the abolition of the morbid dull from the body. During this period the bowel should be cleansed daily with a warm water enema. In case of habitual constipation, steps should be taken for its abolition.
Home Remedy for Leucorrhea:
- Prepare a paste from the pulp of mango and apply it on the vagina. This is one of the most effective remedies for treating leucorrhea.
- Take 2 to 3 tsp fenugreek seeds and put them in a liter of water. Boil the decoction for concerning half an hour, on a low flame. Thereafter, strain the mixture and drink it.
- Cook some rice in half a liter of water. Once cooked, strain the water and add a tsp of sugar to it. Drink this liquid. It is useful for treating leucorrhea.
- In one liter of water, put 200 grams ladyfinger. Boil this decoction until the water reduces to half. Strain the mixture and add sugar to taste. Drink 70 ml of this decoction, every 3 hours.
- Put some walnut tree leaves in one liter of water and boil until the combination is reduced to half. Use it on the affected area, with the help of a douche.
- Soak a tsp of coriander seeds in a glass of water. Keep this all night and have it, first thing in the morning. Repeat this for a week.
- Chewing betel nut after meals is thought to be cooperative in treating leucorrhea.
- Put some guava leaves in one liter of water and boil until the assortment is reduced to half. Use it on the exaggerated area, with the help of a douche.
- Rub either the top or the leaves of Amaranth in a cup of water. Filter this water and have it two times a day.
- Have 2 grams of Amalaki powder, with sugar or honey. It is effective in curing leucorrhea.
Related Online Articles:
- Heart Attack Causes Symptoms and Natural home Remedies for Heart Diseases
- Gastritis Causes Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies for Epilepsy and Gastritis
- The Importance of Opting for the Right Products in Acne Removal
- Diabetes Causes Symptoms Diet Plan and Home Remedies for Diabetes
- Cure for the Blind and Natural Home Remedies for Blindness
- How to Find a Great Medicare Doctor
- How to increase Height Naturally and ways to increase Height
- Colon Cleansing Help in Weight Loss Naturally
- Liver Problems Causes Symptoms and Natural Treatment to get rid of Liver Problems
- Heart Disease Causes Symptoms Treatment and Home Remedies for Coronary Heart Disease
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.