Intestinal worms are parasites, which thrives in the intestines of one more organism. Parasites enter your body in one of four ways through food and water, through transmitting agent, such as a mosquito and sexual contact and also through nose and skin. Even though there are thousands of parasites which infect humans, only four are extremely important. They are:
- Roundworms(spreads through food and water)
- Pinworms(spreads from person to person)
- Whipworms(spreads through food and water)
- Tapeworms(spreads by eating raw or undercooked meats)
Symptoms of Intestinal worms
Different kinds of worms show different symptoms. Threadworms, for example, induce severe itching in the region of the rectum. Constipation and diarrhea may show up in alternating sessions leading to weight loss, fever, and cough. For hookworms, the patient may experience anemia and other nutrition-related disorders. Roundworms, on the other hand, may bring on weight loss and lung and intestine inflammation. Other effects include irritability, nervousness, fever, nausea, and vomiting.
In general, people infested with intestinal worms experience headache and are anemic. They tend to become restless during sleep and they get dark circles surrounding their eyes. Their breath may also stink. All the food they eat gets wasted because of diarrhea. But, they would still constantly want to eat.
What Causes Worm Infestation
- Handling food and drinks with unclean hands and dirty fingers is one of the causes why threadworms can enter the body. Roundworms get inside the body through contaminated foods and drinks. Tapeworms, on the other hand, enter the body through raw or half-cooked meats and also through the feces of dogs that may also have tapeworms.
- When one walks bare foot, it increases the chance for the person to acquire worms. Hookworms, for example, enter the body when one walks bare foot on an infected land.
- Unhygienic living condition is the most obvious cause of infestation. If one lives uncleanly and does not practice proper hygiene then worms can easily enter his body not only through the food and water he takes in but also through moving about his filthy surroundings. Once the worms are inside the intestines and they find that the intestinal tract is filled with a comfortable survival zone, then they will stay and propagate in the intestinal tract.
Home Remedies for Intestinal worms
- Ground some coconut and store it. Each morning, take a tablespoon of coconut at the breakfast. After three hours, take 30 to 60 ml of castor oil mixed with 250 to 375 ml of lukewarm milk. Repeat the process for a few days.
- Chewing three cloves of garlic each morning is likely to relieve a person suffering from intestinal worms.
- Grate a small cup of carrot. Have this early in the morning on an empty stomach. This is an efficient way to treat intestinal worms.
- Papaya seeds are also useful in treating intestinal worms. Powder the seeds and take 1 tsp of it with a cup of milk or water first thing in the morning.
- Take 1 tablespoon of a ripe pumpkin seeds. Before immersing in 250 ml of boiling water, peel and crush them.
- Powder the herb of wormwood and consume it in a dose of eight to sixteen gram doses every day. This is effective in treating in intestine worms.
- The oil of wormwood is also beneficial. Combine it with olive oil in the ratio of 1:8. Intake this in dose 50 to 100 ml.
- Combine the same proportions of the herb belleric myroblan and the seeds of the herb butea (palas). Have 1 tsp of this combination 3 times a day.
- Consume 1 tsp of powdered seeds of butea each day to cure intestinal worms.
- A simple natural remedy would be to have a glass of boiled water with a tablespoon of rock salt. Have this empty stomach each morning.
Related Online Articles:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Causes and Home Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Dandruff Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies and Hair Loss Solutions
- 10 Ways to Lose Weight Fast and Quick
- Top Weight loss tips quick and naturally
- Anti Aging Medicines and Foods and Diet for anti Aging
- How to increase Height Naturally and ways to increase Height
- Acne Spot Treatment Remedies
- How to increase energy and 10 Ways to Boost Energy
- Dry Skin Care Tips to get Glowing Skin
- Nutrition and Diet Basics for Good Health
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.