Headache is an ordinary ailment found in the society today. Almost everybody suffers from it at one point or the additional. Generally, tension headaches are established in people. This occurs when prolonged tension produces a reduction of the muscles in the back of the neck. The extra kinds of headache are migraine and cluster headache. While the former is the hereditary condition and occurs due to inheritance, the latter is the recurring types and occurs for days and months at a stretch. The most normal symptoms of headache are aches and tightness around head, behind the eyes, and neck, depression or excitation and blurring of visions. There are number of causes due to which headache is caused. Several of them are allergy, emotional stress and tension, eye strain, high blood pressure or low blood sugar, exposure to extreme temperatures, etc. headaches may be mild or chronic.
Home Remedies for Headache
- Deep breathing. If headaches are stress-related, just doing several deep breathing might get rid of the pain.
- Exercise. Slight exercise like going for a walk might lessen the length of time the headache will last for.
- Massage. Getting a massage of the upper shoulders and neck will lessen the pressure on the head. Also, pressing the area on your hand between the thumb and the forefinger can relieve a headache.
- Cold/hot pack. Either an ice pack or a hot pack can be placed on your forehead or over your eyes.
- Take a nap. Sometimes lying down in a dark room for a little minutes is all you need to get rid of a headache.
- Soak your feet. Soaking your feet in warm water and place a cold cloth on your forehead is supposed to get rid of headaches rapidly.
- Drink vinegar. Combine two tablespoonfuls of apple cider vinegar with 8oz of water, and then insert a spoonful of raw honey. Drink it up and your headache supposedly will disappear rapidly.
- Eat several spicy foods. If you have a sinus headache, eat spicy food. It will create your nose run and may relieve the pain.
Diet for Headaches
Proper nutrition, excercise, positive thinking
The best way to stop headaches is to build up physical confrontation through proper nutrition, physical exercise and positive thinking. As a first step, the patient should undertake a short fast, and take citrus fruit juices diluted with water each two hours from 8.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. daily. Thereafter, he should plan his diet in such a way as to put the least likely strain on the digestion. Breakfast may consist of fruits, together fresh and dried. Lunch may consist of protein foods. Starchy foods such as wholewheat bread, cereals, rice, or potatoes should be taken at dinner along with raw salads. Spices, condiments, sour buttermilk, and oily foodstuffs should be avoided. Drinking a glass of water (warm water in winter and cool water in summer), mixed with a teaspoon of honey first thing in the morning, is also a good remedy. Copious drinking of water throughout the day is too advised.
Related Online Articles:
- Learn how to cope up your crisis with best psychologist and therapist in NYC
- Leucorrhea Causes, Symptoms and Home Remedies and Leukorrhea Treatment
- Pneumonia Causes Symptoms and Natural Treatment of Pneumonia
- Anti aging Tips and Guide to Look Younger with these Anti Aging Tips
- Acne Treatment using Natural Home Remedies for Acne
- Natural Beauty Products for You
- Rheumatism arthritis Palindromic Rheumatism and Home Remedies for Rheumatism
- Gout Causes Symptoms Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Gout
- Gout Causes Symptoms and Natural Treatment of Gout
- Vitamins for Hair loss hair Growth and Hair Care Tips
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.