Triphala, one of the most popular herbal preparations in the world. Triphala is used to help appetite and digestion, increase the number of red blood cells, and aid in removal of offensive fat in the body. Triphala can be used to clear congestion and headaches. Other claimed benefits include helping maintain normal blood sugar levels, as well as improvement in skin tone and colour. Triphala prevents aging, imparts immunity and improves mental faculties. It helps to detoxify the liver, restore digestion and purify blood. Triphala is widely used in a large number of medicinal preparations. It is also a laxative that rejuvenates the membrane lining the digestive tract and contributes to effective cleansing of the colon, a key condition in Ayurveda to maintaining optimum health.
Triphala can be used in below health problems
- Colon cleansing
- Uterine support
- Respiratory support
- Kidney support
- Cardio vascular support
- Liver support
- Gastrointestinal tract tonifier
- Intestinal cleansing
- Bile duct opener
- Sluggish peristalsis
- Food assimilation support
- Serum cholesterol balance
- Digestive balancer
- Better circulation
Below are ten golden benefits of triphala
- Firstly it acts as an antioxidant agent preventing any free radical formation in the body. This property of triphala helps it to prevent early aging signs like wrinkles and premature graying of hairs.
- Secondly it is helpful in regularizing the normal peristaltic movements that are very essential for proper passage of food from one organ to another. This helps in aiding the digestion of food in proper amount of time.
- Thirdly it acts as an appetizer as it helps in proper digestion of the food.
- Fourthly it is very effective in stimulating the liver for its functioning to the optimized level. More over it also helps in secretion of the bile juices that are very much required for fat metabolism.
- It is very much helpful in reducing the plaque formation in the arteries thereby reducing the risk of heart related problems caused due to arteriosclerosis.
- Triphala helps in maintaining the proper levels of the cholesterol in the body thereby preventing us from fatal and deadly heart problems. It helps in curbing the formation of low density lipoprotein (LDL).
- It is very much effective in suppressing any kind of infection or foreign invasion in the blood thereby helpful in preventing any kind of skin related diseases and other infectious conditions in the body.
- It is helpful in maintaining the proper secretions of the endocrinal system that are responsible for maintaining the proper homeostasis in the body and aiding the proper functioning of all the physiological processes in the body.
- It is an excellent remedy for eyes related problems and helps in improving the eye vision and strengthens the muscles of the eyes.
- Last but not the least, being a mild laxative it helps in evacuating the bowel and therefore is considered as one of the best body detoxifier and facilitates expulsion of toxins out of the body.
Related Online Articles:
- Vitamins Benefits of Vitamin A and D
- Easy Weight Loss and Fat Loss Tips and Healthy weight Loss
- Amtecinc Laser technology
- UFC Gym Partners with Marpo Kinetics to Present the Marpo DUT Challenge
- Energy Shot Powder
- Cure for the Blind and Natural Home Remedies for Blindness
- Anxiety and Depression Treatment and Natural Home remedies to get rid of Anxiety Depression
- Dysport indications Information Pros and Cons of Dysport Treatment
- Bladder control Problems Treatments, Causes and Symptoms
- Hair loss Treatment and Hair Loss Home Remedies and Hair Loss Solution
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.