Heart is a vital organ of our body. It is an organ which regulates our blood circulation and maintains the level of purity of our blood. It carries the deoxygenated blood from the various parts of the body and purifies it and gives it back for circulation to each and every part of the body.
One of the can cause number of heart related problems such as hypertension (high blood pressure), atherosclerosis, heart attacks, heart enlargement main reasons of heart diseases is improper diet conditions and wrong food selection habits. Taking addictive drugs, stress, tension, worries about family or business, increased or decreased heart beat, pain in the heart or infection in the heart are some of the other common causes of heart problems. Wrong food habits can be dangerous as these, kidney damage, and even a stroke.
Cholesterol accumulation may be one of the reasons for heart diseases. Cholesterol is a waxy substance found in all parts of our body. It is essential in certain quantities as it is a lining around the cell membrane, produce some hormones and for generation of vitamin D. Heart disease is a common term for a number of different diseases which affect the heart and is leading to death. Today a large number of people all over the world die from heart disease.
Symptoms of Heart Disease
- Shortness of breathe.
- Chest pain or pain down either arm.
- Frequent perspiration.
- Palpitation, fatigue.
- Emotional instability, fainting.
- Cold hands and feet are other symptoms.
Causes of Heart Disease
- Various stresses.
- Wrong feeding habits and faulty style of living are the main causes.
Six major risk factors for coronary heart disease are -
- Lack of physical exercise.
- High levels of cholesterol.
- Fatty substances and triglycerides.
- Metabolic disorders like diabetes, high protein diet and high B.P.
Treatment of Heart Diseases
- Follow a lacto-vegetarian diet low in calories and sodium with emphasis on fruits, vegetables, seeds and whole-grains.
- Sunflower, safflower and corn oil reduce cholesterol levels.
- Yogurt, Alfa Alfa, garlic, fruits like apples (for weakness of heart), pineapples, pomegranate, custard apples and oranges, and coconut water tone the heart.
- Grapes are useful against heart attack, heart pain and palpitation.
- Teaspoon of raw onion juice first thing in the morning will normalize blood cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin E found in outer leaves of cabbage, green vegetables and whole meal products improves circulation and function of the heart.
- Vitamin B found in whole grains and others are important for heart and circulatory disorders.
- 1Tablespoon of honey after food prevents all heart troubles, palpitations and cardiac pain.
- Gooseberry is considered effective home remedy.
- Vitamin C in citrus fruits prevents heart attacks and guards against high blood cholesterol. And is effective against blood fat and cholesterol levels due to stress, anger, fear and disappointment.
Diet should be followed as below
- On rising – Fresh fruit juice of grapes, pineapple, apple or orange or warm water with lemon juice and honey.
- Breakfast – Skimmed or soy milk, yogurt, 1 or 2 slices of whole meal bread and fresh fruit.
- Mid-morning – coconut water or fresh fruit juice.
- Lunch – 2 slices of whole meal bread, vegetable salad with garlic, fresh grapes and curd.
- Mid-afternoon – Fruit juice and 2 whole meal biscuit.
- Dinner – Soup or fresh fruit, whole wheat bread and 2 lightly cooked vegetables.
- Drink pure water, get fresh air, and proper rest and sleep. Moderate exercising and yoga is beneficial.
Water Treatment for Heart Diseases
- Hot compress should be applied to the left side of the neck for 30 minutes every alternate day.
- Massage abdomen and upper back muscles.
- Use ice bag over spinal area for 30 minutes three times a week.
- Use foot baths and hand baths to relieve pain from Angina Pectoris.
- Add hot pack on the chest for 1 minute and then alternate with cold pack for 5 minutes.
Related Online Articles:
- Gerd Causes Symptoms Treatment and Home Remedies for Gerd
- Leg Pain Causes Symptoms Treatment Home Care and Home Remedies for Leg Pain
- Top Weight loss tips quick and naturally
- Vitamins for cardiac health and Heart Tonic for Heart Disease
- Food Pyramid Guide and Food Pyramid Servings and Healthy Food Pyramid
- Home Remedies for Liver Disease and causes symptoms and Treatments of Liver Cirrhosis
- Multiple sclerosis Causes Symptoms Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatism arthritis Palindromic Rheumatism and Home Remedies for Rheumatism
- Liver Cirrhosis Causes Symptoms Diet and Natural Home remedies for Cirrhosis of Liver
- Vitamins for weight loss How to Lose Weight with Vitamins
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.