Leucoderma Causes Symptoms And Treatment And Home Remedies For Leucoderma And Vitiligo - Online Article
'Leuco' means 'white' and 'derma' means 'skin', thus leucoderma means abnormal whiteness of the skin. This disease is usually very difficult to treat. If the patient and the physician treat this disease for a long time with patience, it is possible to cure it. During the treatment very small blackish spots appear in the white patches. These spots keep spreading and the skin gradually becomes normal. The abnormal whiteness disappears. In this way, the disease is cured. It is not an infectious disease. Only the skin becomes white.
Symptoms of Leucoderma
Vitiligo causes smooth, white skin patches. The problem of leucoderma usually starts with a small white spot and later on it develops into bigger skin patches. These skin patches are usually pale in the beginning and as time passes they become whiter and whiter, this is due to the loss of pigment in them. In some people, these patches can appear all over the body. In some of the rare cases, the whole body may be covered with broad white patches.
Causes of Leucoderma
Why do white patches appear? So far it has not been possible to find out what causes this problem. However, there are certain things which affect the human body and can cause white patches in the skin, which spread rapidly.
- When the quantity of melanin in the blood is reduced, the skin becomes white,
- Chronic constipation,
- Malfunctioning of the liver, jaundice,
- Ailments of the stomach,
- Diseases like typhoid which affect the stomach and intestines,
- Chronic diarrhoea,
- Irregular food habits, indigestion,
- Insufficient sweating,
Fast of juices followed by restricted diet of fresh fruits - Constitutional measures should be adopted to cleanse the system of accumulated toxins. To start with, the patient should take on a fast of juices for on a week. Later than the juice fast, the patient may adopt a limited diet consisting of fresh fruits, raw or steamed vegetables, and whole meal bread or wheat tortilla. Curd and milk may be added to this diet after a few days.
The patient may, thereafter, slowly embark upon a well-balanced diet of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables, and fruits. This diet might be supplemented with cold-pressed vegetable oils, honey, and yeast juice fasting may be frequent at intervals of two months or so.
Keep away from tea or coffee, polished rice, tinned or bottled foods etc.
The patient should avoid tea, coffee, alcoholic beverages, all condiments and highly- flavoured dishes, sugar, white flour products, denatured cereals like polished rice and pearled barley, and tinned or bottled foods.
- Garlic: Grind harad in garlic juice and apply on white spots. Eating garlic will also help.
- Butter milk: Taking butter milk is beneficial in leucoderma.
- Black gram: Grind black gram in water and apply on the white spots for four months. It will cure leucoderma.
Natural Home Remedies for Leucoderma: -
- Fill a copper vessel with drinking water and leave it overnight. Have this water, on an empty stomach, every morning. This is effective in healing leucoderma.
- Grind black gram and add water, to form a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area, washing off after it dries, for about 4 to 5 months. It is an effective remedy for treating leucoderma.
- Goosefoot vegetable is effective in treating leucoderma. Apply the juice of this vegetable on the affected area, once a day. Continue it for 2 months.
- Combination of turmeric and mustard oil are also beneficial. About 500 grams of pounded turmeric should be soaked in 8 kilograms of water. Heat it till only 1 kilogram is left. Strain and add 500 grams of mustard oil and reheat till only oil is left behind. Apply it on the white patches every morning and evening for a month.
- Combine 100 gm each of alfalfa and cucumber juice. Consume this mixture two times a day i.e. in the morning and evening. This is a useful home remedy for treating leucoderma.
- Take a handful of dry pomegranate leaves and grind them into a fine powder. Have about 8 grams of this powder every morning and evening, with a glass of water.
- Neem is very effective in treating leucoderma. Try to drink a glass of neem juice everyday.
- Mix red clay and ginger in equal parts. Apply this on the affected area and wash off when dry.
Related Online Articles:
- Scurvy Causes Symptoms and Treatment for Scurvy Disease
- Candida Natural Home Remedies and Natural Treatment of Candida Yeast Infection
- Anxiety and Depression Treatment and Natural Home remedies to get rid of Anxiety Depression
- Best Vitamins Supplements and Food for male impotence
- Sprains Treatment and Home Remedies for Ankle Sprain
- Rheumatism arthritis Palindromic Rheumatism and Home Remedies for Rheumatism
- Benefits of Triphala and Uses of Triphala and side Effect of Triphala
- Hernia Causes Symptoms Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Hernia
- Sore throat Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies for Sore in Throat
- Psoriasis Treatment and Home Remedies for skin psoriasis
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.