One may spend hundreds of dollars on various marketing tools and still end up being unsuccessful. So, what is the magic formula that can ensure success in their use? Well, unfortunately, there isn’t any. One can use a few simple tips presented here to extract maximum benefits out of various marketing tools.
- Email marketing: In order to ensure successful email based marketing plan, one can proceed in the following way.
- Provide email subscription option on business website, where users can subscribe to the newsletter via email.
- Send email newsletters at regular intervals such as every week, month or quarter, describing new product launches, industry news etc.
- Create an attractive and informative newsletter. It should be such that the customers should look forward to reading it.
- Keep updating the email list and encourage recipients to take an action such as buying a product or service.
- The web design should be attractive enough for the visitors to stay on the site and explore its features.
- The navigation between different web pages should be easy and links to different pages should be provided either on top or side, preferably the left side.
- Company logo, trademarks and colors should be used wherever necessary to provide a corporate look.
- The customers should be able to get in touch with a representative at any part of the day and hence, dedicated staff must be hired and trained for resolving queries of customers.
Related Online Articles:
- Conferencing Era
- Internet Connectivity
- Most important part to making a good website
- Firefox Benefit Analysis versus Internet Explorer
- Singularity - A New Approach
- Microsoft Expressions Web - Dynamic Site Setup on a Web Hosting Service
- Proper choice of the SEO Company for better business prospects for your website
- Top 20 Vendors Culture Beats Scale Auriga (Size 300) Ahead Of Google And Infosys In The Black Book
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.