Arthritis - is the inflammation of the lining membrane, or synovium,of the involved joint; hence this is not, strictly speaking, the same as Arthritis. The main feature of arthritis is Inflammation, which is a reaction of the joint tissues to some form of injury or damage. The consequences of this kind of reaction were known even in ancient times. Arthritis assumes various forms, the most frequent being osteroarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Inflammation is the main feature of arthritis, which is a reaction of the joint tissues to some form of damage or injury.
Causes of Arthritis
The causes of arthritis depend on the form of arthritis. Causes include injury (leading to degenerative arthritis), abnormal metabolism (such as gout and pseudogout), inheritance (such as in osteoarthritis), infections (such as in the arthritis of Lyme disease), and an overactive immune system (such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus). Treatment programs, when possible, are often directed toward the precise cause of the arthritis.
Symptoms of Arthritis
The main symptoms of osteoarthritis are pain and stiffness in the joints. The pain usually increases after exercise. Rheumatoid arthritis is often called the 'cooked food disease'. lt usually develops gradually over several months, with persistent pain and stiffness in one or more joints. Ultimately the whole body is affected. Symptoms include anaemia, colitis, constipation, deformed hands and feet.
Home Remedies for Arthritis
- Guggulu (a herb) is very helpful in curing arthritis. If available, eat half a teaspoon twice a day after meals with warm water. •Paste of 1 teaspoon red chilies and fresh ginger mixed in half a cup of sesame oil and strain. Gently rub this oil on the affected joints. •Camphor, wintergreen and cinnamon oils are also beneficial for external application.
- Warm coconut oil or mustard oil, mixed with camphor, should be massaged in case of stiff and aching joints. It will increase blood supply and reduce inflammation and stiffness on account of gentle warmth produced while massaging. Camphorrated oil is an ancient rebefacient used for the purpose.
- Bogbean is an aquatic herb, very powerful herb special for rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis, anti-inflammatory. Since this herb cleans the urinary tract, drink lots of water.
- Get plenty of rest, have the right kind of posture mattress, cover with warm comfortable blankets, get plenty of fresh air and sunshine. Take deep breathing exercises and walk often for exercise and good health.
One or more joints are affects by the joint pain. Joint means these are connected to two bones. Joint pain is also called as arthralgia because from greek arthro(joint) and algos(pain). In the United states suffer from one or the other type of joint pain about 50 million people and it is the condition that affects the health of the bone joints in the body as well as more common than cancer and heart problems.
Causes for joint pain
- Inflammation of the bursae
- Straining of the joint
- Injury to joint
- Inflammation of the joint
- Inflammation of the tendons supporting to the joint
- Disorder to nervous system
- Infection like viral
Home Remedies for Joint Pain
- The best way to heal the joint pains is to massage the joints with any oil.
- Having lukewarm bat will also give you desirable comfort from joint pains.
- Fry garlic cloves in butter and eat them, it will help in reducing the joint pains.
- Make a paste with papaya seeds and boil it in water. Drink one cup of this drink for about two to three weeks.
- Roast gram flour and make chapatti from it. Apply butter over this chapatti and eat it. This is also one of the very effective home remedies for joint pain .
- Take a glass of hot milk and add turmeric powder to it and drink it before going to bed in the night.
- Add half tsp of turmeric powder in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it three times in a day. This remedy also works well over arthritis.
- To give strength to the ligaments of the legs, drink carrot juice.
- Banana is also very helpful fruit in treating joint pains.
Related Online Articles:
- The Importance of Opting for the Right Products in Acne Removal
- Migraine Headaches Causes Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies for Migraine Headaches
- Acne Scars Treatment and Get rid of Acne Scars and Remove Scars
- Headache Causes Symptoms and Permanent Cure of Headache
- How to gain stamina and Energy Special Tips to Boost your Stamina and Energy Level
- Diabetes and Blood Sugar Remedies and How to Control Diabetes
- Heart Disease Causes Symptoms Diet Plan Treatments and Home Remedies
- Home Remedies for Liver Disease and causes symptoms and Treatments of Liver Cirrhosis
- Amenorrhea Causes, Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies
- Nervous weakness Causes symptoms and Cure Nervous weakness
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.