High Blood Pressure Causes Symptoms Prevention Diet And Home Remedies For High Blood Pressure - Online Article
High blood pressure is the resultant of the increase in the adrenaline in the blood stream which causes a steep rise in the pressure of the blood. Blood pressure is the force with which heart pumps the blood into the arteries. There is a certain level of blood pressure which is maintained by the body. An increase in this pressure is known as high blood pressure. Some of the causes of high blood pressure are obesity, stress, hormonal changes in women and high intake of sodium. The problem of blood pressure is more so seen in today's world. If untreated, high blood pressure can cause heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, injury to the brain and eyes. The best way to deal with high blood pressure is retreating to the natural methods. In the following lines, we provide the home remedies to treat/cure high blood pressure.
Home Remedies for High blood pressure
- The most effective home remedy to treat high blood pressure would be to chew a clove of garlic in an empty stomach. Have a glass of water to swallow it down.
- Take 1 tablespoon each of fresh amla juice and honey in the morning. This is an effective natural remedy to lower the blood pressure.
- Add a tsp of cayenne pepper in half a cup of warm water. Drink this mixture whenever there is an increase in the blood pressure.
- Take equal proportions of watermelon seeds and khas khas. Grind them to make a powdery substance. Have 1 tsp of this powder on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening. This is helpful in controlling the high blood pressure.
- In 100 grams of water, squeeze half a lemon. Have this concoction after every two hours. This would provide relief and also lower the blood pressure.
- Consume a tsp of fenugreek seeds with water. Repeat this both in the morning and evening for 10 to 15 days.
- A piece or two of garlic rolled in raisins would act beneficially in lowering the blood pressure.
- Consume 4 leaves of holy basil and two leaves of neem with 2-4 teaspoonfuls of water. Have this in an empty stomach for a week. This is effective in treating high blood pressure.
- Consume fresh papaya in an empty stomach for a month. This would help lower the high blood pressure.
- In 1-2 tsp of curd, take some Spiegel seeds. This is a good remedy for treating high blood pressure.
- Walk barefoot on green grass for about 15 to 20 minutes everyday. This improves blood circulation and helps to maintain the blood pressure at normal.
- Take equal proportions of onion juice and honey. Take 2 tablespoons of this mixture two times a day. This is an effective natural remedy to cure high blood pressure.
- Prepare a powdered mixture by adding equal proportions of fennel seeds, cumin seeds and sugar. Add a tsp of this powdered mixture in a glassful of water and drink it. In taking this once in the morning and evening is likely to solve the high blood pressure problem.
- Put hot compress over the heart. It is also useful in curing high blood pressure.
- Consuming baked potatoes are another effective way to cure high blood pressure.
- Prepare a juice using 25 to 30 curry leaves in a cup of water. Strain this drink and consume it in the morning. Lime juice can also be added to the mixture.
High blood pressure diet
Persons with high blood pressure should always follow a well-balanced routine of a proper diet, exercise, and rest. Diet is of primary importance. Meat and eggs, more than any other food, cause the blood pressure to rise. The pressure can be lowered and blood clotting diminished by increasing the consumption of fruits, reducing protein intake, and sticking to a vegetarian diet. A natural diet consisting of fresh fruits and vegetables instead of a traditional diet, helps to get rid of the toxins from the body. Salt should be avoided; in any case, it should not exceed more than three grams or about half a teaspoon per day.
Related Online Articles:
- Cellulite Home Remedies and Get rid of Cellulite and Cellulite removal
- Benefits of Triphala and Uses of Triphala and side Effect of Triphala
- Sore throat Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies for Sore in Throat
- Home Remedies for Knee pain and Joint Pain Treatment
- Amtecinc Laser technology
- If you are suffering from anxiety attacksyou will have to take remedial action quickly for anxiety
- Candida Natural Home Remedies and Natural Treatment of Candida Yeast Infection
- Cataract Causes Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Cataract
- Anti aging Tips and Guide to Look Younger with these Anti Aging Tips
- Natural Beauty Products for You
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.