Hair Loss Causes Symptoms Treatment And Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Hair Loss Or Hair Fall - Online Article
Hair fall is one of the most common problems facing by us today. Both male and female persons can have this problem. Insufficient nutrition and stress of modern life are two vital reasons behind hair loss. Ignoring proper diet, not sleeping regularly and dirty, unclean scalp results unnatural hair loss. Heredity sometimes causes complete baldness. Now the question is how you can prevent this massive hair fall, which is slowly causing a mental dissatisfaction and anxiety.
Causes of Hair Loss
Following are the major hair loss causes:
- Lack of vitamins (specially vitamin B6 and folic acid) in diet
- Inadequate nutrition and improper diet
- Stress, worry, anxiety, and sudden shock
- Heredity factors
- Prolonged Illness (like typhoid, syphilis, chronic cold, influenza, and anaemia)
- Unclean condition of the scalp
- Poor blood circulation
Hair Loss Treatment and Advice
- Include plenty of protein and iron in your diet
- Take mineral supplements like calcium, magnesium, and zinc
- Do not use hair dryers
- Do meditation to reduce stress and tension
- Don’t pull on your hair with a brush or comb when it is wet
- Do not use hair dyes (synthetic hair colors)
- Eat green and leafy vegetables
Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Apply the white of a raw egg on the hair for 30 minutes, and then wash it off with a shampoo. A mixture of lemon juice and egg white could also be used to strengthen the roots of hair.
- Massage the head with oil for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with a shampoo. A hot oil massage with olive oil will also help.
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice and juice of amla to the scalp. This also helps control dandruff in the hair
- Boil neem leaves in water for an hour and let it cool. Wash the hair with this water. Alternately neem oil can be mixed with coconut oil and massaged where there is hair fall.
- The juice of fresh coriander can be massaged onto the scalp will reduce hair loss.
- Ensure that you eat nutritious food, with plenty of leafy vegetables. Have a soya milk drink and multivitamin tablets if you do not have time to have a healthy breakfast.
- Apply conditioner only to your hair not to the scalp or hair roots. The conditioner could damage your hair. Henna (mehandi) will help control hair loss.
- Try to reduce the stress and tension in your life, learn to relax. Stress causes hair loss.
- Massage into the scalp and hair with coconut milk or Aloe Vera gel. Leave it for ½ hour, then rinse with warm water. Repeat 3 times a week.
- Massage into the scalp and hair honey with egg yolk. Leave for a 1/2 hour, then rinse.
- Massage almond oil on scalp 2-3 times a day, daily. This will stop further hair loss.
- Rinse hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea to help hair grow
- Scrub the bald portion with onions till it becomes red. Then apply honey.
Related Online Articles:
Max Sam on 2011-10-09 18:03:59 wrote,