Anxiety And Depression Treatment And Natural Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Anxiety Depression - Online Article
Depression is an illness that involves body, mind and thoughts. It is not a physical weakness that will vanish within days but it’s the state that interferes with the daily chores of life resulting in poor performance or output. It gives rise to a negative feeling for each and every thing. It may also be defined as allergy, which triggers an unhappy reaction. It may be due to emotional or mental stress and strain or due to high intake of antibiotics. Sometimes anxiety also results in depression. It also arises out of the monotony and drudgery of a daily routine without any meaningful variation in urban life. The major risk in extreme cases of depression is suicide.
Symptoms of Depression
Depression has a couple of striking symptoms which includes inexplicable sadness, an acute sense of loss, a loss of energy, fatigue and a loss of interest in the world that is around you. A frequent occurrence would be disturbed sleep. Depression’s other symptoms are giddiness, loss of appetite, nausea, irritability, agitation, constipation, impotence, aches all over the body, frigidity, pains all over the body, indecisiveness and lack of concentration.
When there is a cause of severe depression, it will be characterized by low blood pressure, low body temperature and shivering accompanied by hot flashes.
What Causes Depression?
Mental depression can be caused by extended periods of tension and anxiety. Depression can also be caused by indiscriminate or excessive use of drugs which results in faulty assimilation of minerals and vitamins by the body which ultimately causes depression. Now that you know what the symptoms of depression are and you know what causes depression, you may want to consider the home remedies for depression that are available for you to use.
How to treat depression?
Most people with depression never seek medical help, even though the majority will respond to treatment. Treating depression is especially important because it affects you, your family, and your work. Depression is a curable illness.
Treatment includes a combination of professional counseling, drug therapy, and family support.
Love, appreciation and normal communication are some of the most important things you should provide to help the person cope with depression. Do not be critical of the person at any stage.
A change in normal lifestyle habits can help reduce symptoms of depression. Encourage the person to:
- Go in for some light exercise regularly, such as swimming, walking.
- Avoid alcohol and illegal drugs.
- Get a good and refreshing sleep
- Eat a balanced diet.
Side effects of anti-depressants:
The side effects vary depending on the drug, but can include:
- Increased anxiety
- Nausea or vomiting
- Weight gain or loss
Home Remedy for Depression
- Boil some seeds of cardamom in water with tea. It will give a very pleasing aroma to the tea.
- For taking care of bad mood, the perfect remedy is to eat an apple with milk and honey. It will recharge your energy.
- Cashew nuts are extremely beneficial in treating depression, as it is a rich source of vitamins of B group and thus they aid in stimulating the appetite. It ensures body activeness and energy levels.
- An Apple eaten with milk and honey is very good to uplift a mood. Good Home Remedy for Depression.
- A neutral immersion bath for one hour daily is also helpful in the treatment of depression.
Related Online Articles:
- Home Remedies for Liver Disease and causes symptoms and Treatments of Liver Cirrhosis
- Hernia Pain Causes Symptoms Diet Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Hernia
- Psoriases Treatment and Natural Cure of Psoriases and Skin Care Tips
- Gout Causes Symptoms Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Gout
- Bladder control Problems Treatments, Causes and Symptoms
- Leucoderma Causes, Symptoms and Natural Cure with Natural Home remedies
- How to increase energy and 10 Ways to Boost Energy
- Dry Skin Care Tips to get Glowing Skin
- Vitamins for weight loss How to Lose Weight with Vitamins
- Goiter Causes, Symptoms and Natural Treatment and Home Remedies for Goiter
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.