For a man, being impotent can have a devastating effect on his self-esteem, not to mention the sexual frustration that he is feeling. Erectile dysfunction is a common problem for many men, especially in the middle years of life. Erectile dysfunction occurs when a man cannot maintain an erection while in the midst of sexual intercourse. For some men, this only happens once in a while.
This can account for being tired, overworked, and just plain stress. Once he gets some sleep, cuts back on work a bit and takes a break, or relieves some of stress the problem goes away. This type of occurrence is nothing to be concerned about. For the majority though the problem does not go away and that is when it becomes a problem. If erectile dysfunction is frequent enough that he cannot maintain an erection over 50 per cent of the time he needs to seek help.
Male Dysfunction Home Remedy Tips
- Studies have shown that most E.D. sufferers are deficient in Vitamin A. You should begin supplementing this important vitamin at 10,000-25,000 international units daily. This vitamin is an antioxidant and is said to help with many sexual problems.
- You should also be supplementing vitamin C at 3000 mg daily (1000 mg at 3x per day). This vitamin, also known as ascorbic acid, has been shown to reduce cholesterol in the blood stream. Therefore it is a perfect remedy for male impotence which is caused by poor circulation.
- Though not a vitamin, you may also wish to supplement inositol hexaniacinate which is a supplement that naturally improves circulation. It can do this because it works by lowering cholesterol. You should consider 1000 to 3000 mg daily.
- You probably have heard that oysters are a natural remedy for sexual drive? Many experts believe that oysters help with sexual drive because they contain zinc. Zinc is needed for healthy sexual function and should be regularly supplemented.
- Probably one of the most important vitamins is vitamin B complex. This vitamin is needed for cell metabolizing, hormone functioning, circulation, healthy nerves and stamina. Begin your supplement program with this vitamin as soon as possible.
Vitamins for Male impotence
- Vitamin E: This vitamin has been known to improve the penile blood vessels and the heart.
- Arginine: Arginine is an amino acid. It helps by expanding the blood vessels through nitric oxide production. This causes the blood flow to the penis to be trapped allowing for a longer erection time.
- Vitamin A: An essential vitamin when it comes to the regulation of the sex hormone progesterone, which is important when looking for the optimum in sexual health.
- Thiamin B1: This vitamin is incredibly important in the optimization of nerve and energy transmission throughout your body. Vitamin B will help to improve your circulation and stamina.
- Vitamin C: When taking vitamin C, you are helping to produce hormones needed for a healthy sex life and fertility.
- Vitamin C helps to increase sperm count and their mobility, strengthens capillaries as well as veins and reduces blood cholesterol.
- Vitamin E: Often referred to as the “sex vitamin”, vitamin E is also considered an anti-aging antioxidant. It helps to protect the membranes of the cells from free-radical damage. It also promotes the creation of prostaglandins, hormones important to a healthy sex drive.Certain minerals also promote a healthy sex life and a long-lasting arousal time that combat erectile dysfunction.
- Zinc: The prostate gland stores zinc in a high concentrated amount and low amounts of zinc are often found in men with erectile difficulties. Zinc is needed for proper creation of testosterone and the development of sperm.
- Magnesium: Though found only in trace amounts in the body, it is important to battling erectile dysfunction. Magnesium plays an important role in creating androgen, estrogen and the neurotransmitters that regular the sex drive.
- Selenium: Almost 50% of selenium in a male is located in the testicles and semen ducts, and loss of selenium means low sperm count and that can lead to erectile dysfunction.
Related Online Articles:
- Ways to reduce High blood pressure and Low Blood Pressure
- Benefits of Yoga Pranayam for Healthy Life
- Psoriasis Treatment and Home Remedies for skin psoriasis
- Cataract Causes Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Cataract
- Acne Scars Treatment and Get rid of Acne Scars and Remove Scars
- Sore throat Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies for Sore in Throat
- Memory Enhancement Techniques and Causes Symptoms and Treatments of Memory Loss
- The Importance of Opting for the Right Products in Acne Removal
- Headache Causes Symptoms and Permanent Cure of Headache
- Best Vitamins and Food for cell growth division
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.