Shahnaz Hussain is considered to be the empress of the world of natural Beauty Products. The Traditional natural ways of achieving beauty are bottled and packed by Shahnaz to give her customers the right blend of natural resources to make them feel being nurtured in the lap of nature. Her beauty tips are for those who have a natural aversion towards artificial cosmetic products.
Shahnaz's Tip for reducing pimple marks : Apply Shafair in the evening, in case the marks are quite dark. Never expose the skin to sun after applying Shafair. Apply Shablem at night.on the marks and massage the area to let the skin suck the cream properly. Apply Shamask once or twice a week. Leave it on face for around 10 minutes and wash after it dries.
Shahnaz's suggestion on make-up for eye-bags and wrinkles around the eye-region: Bags cannot be covered-up with make-up. Make-up on the puffy eyes makes it further puffy. It is better to consult a doctor to know the reason behind the puffiness. Sometimes puffiness is caused due to internal disorder. In that case the puffiness cannot be cured unless the root cause is found out. In most of the cases water retention is the root cause of puffiness of the eye. Potato juice is a good remedy for puffy eyes. A water-based foundation that is a shade or two darker than the foundation normally used can be applied on puffy eyes. Dilute the foundation with a few drops of water and make it light. If there is a line under the bag, a lighter colored concealer can be used on it. The upper eye-lids are lined with eye-liner but it is better not to line the lower lid. This will help making the puffiness invisible.
Shahnaz advices the people with oily skin to use an oil free medicated cleanser twice a day and wipe it with rose-water and rose-based skin-tonic. It is better to cure the pimples on the skin before it leaves any scar. Shazema and Sharose are recommended for the people. Apply Shazema and Sharose for better result. At night clean the face religiously, apply Shaclear anti-acne lotion on the eruptions and go to sleep. Shablem works wonder on the dark blemishes. Rub yogurt on the entire face and wash it off after 20 minutes. This will help your skin glow and reduce the blemishes.
Shahnaz beauty tips
This tips are very simple and recommended by Shahnaz Hussain
- To cleanse oily and combination skin mix two teaspoons each of cucumber juice, lemon juice and milk. Dip cotton wool pads in it and wipe the skin.
- To cleanse dry skin, add 10 drops sunflower or til oil to three tablespoons milk. Mix well. Dip cotton wool pads in it and wipe the skin with it.
- To remove suntan, mix egg white, honey and lemon juice. Apply on the face and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Apply sandalwood paste on pimples and leave it overnight.
- For acne / pimples, simmer neem leaves in water. Cool and strain the water and use it to wash the face.
- For acne, make a paste of tulsi leaves and apply daily, washing it off after 20 minutes.
- To reduce oiliness, mix multani mitti (fuller’s earth) with rose water and apply. Wash off when it dries.
Related Online Articles:
- Diabetes Mellitus and Control on Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes naturally
- Benefits of Yoga Pranayam for Healthy Life
- Dry Skin Care Tips to get Glowing Skin
- Dysport indications Information Pros and Cons of Dysport Treatment
- Hernia Pain Causes Symptoms Diet Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Hernia
- Headache Causes Symptoms Treatment and Home Remedies for Tension Headache
- Anti aging Tips and Guide to Look Younger with these Anti Aging Tips
- Vitamins for weight loss How to Lose Weight with Vitamins
- Acne Scars Treatment and Get rid of Acne Scars and Remove Scars
- Leg Pain Causes Symptoms Treatment Home Care and Home Remedies for Leg Pain
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.