Everybody experience hair loss. But it is a big concern if the rate of hair loss is eventually higher than the rate of hair growth. Excessive use of chemicals for styling/ washing your hair, lack of nutrition, dirty scalp, exposure of dust and heat are some of the reasons of hair fall.
Hair Loss Causes
Hair loss causes are a quite contentious issue as there is no all-purpose agreement about what are the main factors that cause loss of hair.
As a matter of fact, diverse clinics have their own opinion on this crisis and enlarge their own ways of treatment accordingly. Hair is by no means fixed in this case, so in this section we’ll give you a synopsis of different views of medical professional taken together.
Hair Loss Treatments
Hair loss treatments are many in number, particularly bearing in mind that today, there is more consciousness and women as well as men are evenly conscious concerning hair and hair loss.
The treatments that are home based are suggestion of a good and balanced dietary plan to maintain a good balance of skin and hair, to drink fluid, to wash hair few times a week with the right shampoo for your hair type, to oil less but to oil few times in a few months for food and to have hair supplement of natural things in case necessary.
Home remedies for hair loss
- The Indian gooseberry has been showing great results treating hair loss. For this, oil containing Indian gooseberry will be great to use.
- Lettuce is another great home remedy for treating hair loss. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is considered to help the growth of hair if taken up to ½ liter a day.
- Another great home remedy for hair loss is Amaranth. Its fresh leaves juice should be applied to the hair and this can help growing new hairs.
- An application of coconut milk over the scalp will be helpful treating hair loss. You can take coconut milk and then massage it into the hair roots. It nourishes the hair and promotes the hair growth.
- The most valuable home remedy for hair loss is using seeds of lime and black pepper. Ground it together and then make it into fine paste. Use this paste as an application on the patches. This might irritate but simultaneously it stimulates the hair growth and promotes the hair follicles to grow firm hairs.
- The leaves of the tree margosa will be useful treating hair loss. It should be used as a decoction. This will stop hair from falling and will stabilize them into their roots. It also kills the hair lice.
- Another useful home remedy for hair loss is using the paste of liquorice. It can be made by grinding the liquorice pieces in the milk with a pinch of saffron. The paste should be applied over the bald patches at night before retiring to the bed. This works wonderfully for treating alopecia condition.
- Onions have also been found beneficial patchy baldness along with hair falling condition. The affected part must be rubbed with onions in the morning and evening. The juice of onion is stimulant to the hair follicles and hence will prevent falling too.
- A fine paste made form pigeon pea or red gram is also considered as good home remedy for hair falling. Use this for longer period for maximum benefit.
- One of the proven hair loss home remedy for hair loss is rubbing olive oil onto the scalp and affected area.
Related Online Articles:
- Diabetes and Blood Sugar Remedies and How to Control Diabetes
- Prostate Enlarged Treatment and Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Liver Cirrhosis Causes Symptoms Diet and Natural Home remedies for Cirrhosis of Liver
- Dysport indications Information Pros and Cons of Dysport Treatment
- Diabetes Causes Symptoms Diet Plan and Home Remedies for Diabetes
- How to increase Height Naturally and ways to increase Height
- Multiple sclerosis Causes Symptoms Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Multiple sclerosis
- Gout Causes Symptoms Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Gout
- Effective Home Remedies for Diabetes to Control Blood Glucose Level
- Weight Loss Tips to lose weight Fast and Quick
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.