Most people may not have heard of candidiasis and the ones who do know can tell you the symptoms of the disease can easily be mistaken for an upset stomach, an allergic reaction or simple exhaustion.
Unfortunately, if left unattended, candidiasis or infection brought about by the fungus candida albicans can cause serious damage to the body.
The good news is candidiasis, in its early stages, may not necessarily mean a trip to the doctor where you would incur expensive fees and medical bills. For the most part, home remedies have proven quite effective in combating the effects of candidiasis.
There are a lot of symptoms that can go with candida. The hard thing about finding out if you have candida or not is the fact that a lot of candida symptoms are symptoms that go with a lot of other things. For example, some of the candida symptoms are craving sugar, milk, cheese, and chocolate. People who might have candida also get a lot of headaches and migraines. These people are normally fatigued all the time, and are very depressed. On top of that, they could have asthma, be confused, have cold feet, poor memory, sleep problems, and much more. As you can see, these symptoms can be linked back to a lot of things that have nothing to do with candida. Additionally, candida is closely linked to yeast infections.
Natural Remedies for Candidiasis:
Candidiasis may be cured by a number of home remedies, some of which are as follows:
- You may use aromatherapy to cure an infection caused by candida. You may use tea tree or cinnamon bark essential oils to cure candidiasis. These oils generally work on the cell membrane of the infectious yeast cells and expose its cell contents to harsh environmental conditions, thereby making it difficult for the organisms to survive.
- You may use peppermint oil as infusion to cure an infection caused by candida.
- You may also apply rosemary oil on the affected areas on account of its anti fungal properties.
- Olive leaves have antimicrobial properties. As such, an extract of olive leaves may be applied on the parts of body affected by candida.
- You may also apply Aloe Vera gel on the affected areas to relieve the symptoms of candidiasis.
- You must eat raw garlic every day or use it in culinary preparations as garlic has an anti fungal action. You may also apply freshly extracted garlic juice on the afflicted areas to cure the infection of candida.
- You may apply barberry extract on the afflicted areas to kill the yeast cells and thereby cure the infection.
- You may also add lavender oil or flower extract to your bath water so as to cure the ailment. You may also apply lavender essential oil to serve this purpose.
- You may also use oregano oil to naturally treat infections caused by candida.
- You may also apply highly diluted thyme oil to cure the ailment.
Related Online Articles:
- Leucoderma Treatments and Home Remedies for Leucoderma and Vitiligo
- Diabetes Causes and Symptoms and Diabetes Alternative Treatment and Natural Cure
- Vitamins tips for glowing skin and Natural Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Best Vitamins and Foods for gastric bypass patients
- Best Vitamins and Food Supplements for Cell growth division
- Anxiety Relief Treatments
- Cellulite Home Remedies and Get rid of Cellulite and Cellulite removal
- Home Remedies for Liver Disease and causes symptoms and Treatments of Liver Cirrhosis
- Diet Chart for Fast Weight Loss and Healthy Weight Loss Tips
- Vitamins for cardiac health and Heart Tonic for Heart Disease
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.