High Blood Pressure Treatment And Home Remedies For High Blood Pressure And Diet Plan - Online Article
High blood pressure is the resultant of the increase in the adrenaline in the blood stream which causes a steep rise in the pressure of the blood. Blood pressure is the force with which heart pumps the blood into the arteries. There is a certain level of blood pressure which is maintained by the body. An increase in this pressure is known as high blood pressure. Some of the causes of high blood pressure are obesity, stress, hormonal changes in women and high intake of sodium. The problem of blood pressure is more so seen in today's world. If untreated, high blood pressure can cause heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, injury to the brain and eyes. The best way to deal with high blood pressure is retreating to the natural methods. In the following lines, we provide the home remedies to treat/cure high blood pressure.
Causes of High blood Pressure
In general the major causes of hypertension are the following:
- Hectic and stress filled life style
- Unhealthy food habits
- Excessive consumption of liquors
- Over consumption of tea/coffee
- Insufficient rest and sleep
- Metabolic disorders
- Hardening of the arteries
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
However there are some known symptoms of hypertension, which a person with hypertension may experience now and then.
- Headaches - Headaches may be experienced due to elevation in blood pressure. Sometimes morning headaches can also be due to hypertension.
- Dizziness - Dizziness is often experience by people with high blood pressure. However dizziness cannot always be treated as a symptom of hypertension. If dizziness is experienced it is always wise to consult a medical practitioner.
- Heart pain
- Nosebleeds - Nosebleeds without particular reason might be a symptom of high blood pressure. It is better to check the blood pressure in such cases.
How to get rid of High Blood Pressure
The following are some significant ways in which high blood pressure can be avoided:-
- Alcohol should be completely stopped
- Smoking should be restricted and try to stop as this have more chance of increasing blood pressure also it can cause several kinds of cancers.
- Excess consumption of salts in the diet should be avoided.
- Obesity is one of the factors for hypertension, so maintaining desirable weight is necessary.
- Regular exercise will cause the excess fats to be used up and reduces the chance of hypertension.
- Sometimes the case of hypertension is hereditary so a regular check up at fixed intervals or after the age of 35 is mandatory.
- It is observed that some women tend to have increased blood pressure if they take birth control pills. Also they cause many other discomforts so before taking such pills they must consult their doctor first.
- Instead of normal exercise one must try aerobic exercise, this have really worked for lot of people.
- Calcium level should be maintained at normal condition its deficiency can be one of the factors for hypertension.
- Avoid more speaking it is little difficult to relate but studies have shown that continuous talking can increase pressure, so always be happy and speak less.
Other helpful remedies for High Blood Pressure:
- Keep clean potable water in a copper urn overnight. Drink a glass early morning.
- Take four leaves of Basil and two leaves of Neem (Margosa) and grind them with four spoons of water. Take this ground mixture empty stomach with a glass of water.
- Eat empty stomach one Papita (Papaya) everyday for one month. Do not take anything after this for at least two hours.
Related Online Articles:
- Goiter Causes, Symptoms and Natural Treatment and Home Remedies for Goiter
- Vitamins Tips and Special Guide for Vitamins
- Vitamins tips for glowing skin and Natural Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
- Enlarged prostate gland or Benign prostatic hyperplasia (bph) Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
- Effective Home Remedies for Diabetes to Control Blood Glucose Level
- Amtecinc Laser technology
- Diabetes Causes and Symptoms and Diabetes Alternative Treatment and Natural Cure
- Liver Problems Causes Symptoms and Natural Treatment to get rid of Liver Problems
- Worms in Humans and Intestinal worms Causes, symptoms and Natural Home Remedies
- Online Pharmacy UK
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.