Heart Disease Causes Symptoms Treatment And Home Remedies For Coronary Heart Disease - Online Article
Heart is a vital organ of our body. It is an organ which regulates our blood circulation and maintains the level of purity of our blood. It carries the deoxygenated blood from the various parts of the body and purifies it and gives it back for circulation to each and every part of the body.
One of the main reasons of heart diseases is improper diet conditions and wrong food selection habits. Taking addictive drugs, stress, tension, worries about family or business, increased or decreased heart beat, pain in the heart or infection in the heart are some of the other common causes of heart problems. Wrong food habits can be dangerous as these can cause number of heart related problems such as hypertension (high blood pressure), atherosclerosis, heart attacks, heart enlargement, kidney damage, and even a stroke.
Causes of Heart Disease
- Elevated blood levels of cholesterol, triglycerides, and other fatty substances;
- Elevated blood pressure;
- Elevated blood uric acid levels (mainly caused by high protein diet);
- Certain metabolic disorders, notably diabetes;
- Smoking; and
- Lack of physical exercise.
Home Remedies for Heart Disease
- Apples have heart-stimulating properties. Patients suffering from a weak heart will benefit greatly by making liberal use of this fruit and apple jam.
- Onions have been found valuable in heart disease. They are useful in normalizing the percentage of blood cholesterol by oxidizing excess cholesterol. One teaspoon of raw onion juice first thing in the morning is beneficial in such cases.
- Honey has got marvelous properties to prevent all sorts of heart disease. It tones up the heart and improves the circulation.
- It is also effective in cardiac pain and palpitation of the heart. One tablespoon daily after food is sufficient to prevent all sorts of heart troubles.
- Asparagus is an excellent food for strengthening the heart. A good medicine for a weak or an enlarged heart is prepared by mixing the freshly extracted juice of this vegetable with honey, in the ratio of 2:1. A teaspoon of this medicine should be taken three times daily. Patients with heart disease will also benefit by steam cooking this vegetable.
- Fresh fruits in general are beneficial in die treatment of heart disease. They tone up the heart Grapes are especially effective in heart pain and palpitation of the heart, and the disease can be rapidly controlled if die patient adopts an exclusive diet of grapes for a few days. Grape juice is particularly valuable when one is actually suffering from a heart attack.
- The herb alfalfa in the form of juice has been found very helpful in most troubles related to the arteries and heart diseases.
- Only the leaves of the plant are used for this purpose, when they can be obtained fresh. The juice of fresh alfalfa is, however, too strong and potent to be taken by itself. It is best taken with carrot juice in equal quantities of 12/5 ml each, twice daily. In this combination, the individual benefits of each juice are intensified.
- Patients with heart disease should increase their intake of foods rich in vitamin E, as this vitamin is said to promote heart function by improving oxygenation of the cell. It also Improves the circulation and muscle strength. Many whole meal products and green vegetables, particularly outer leaves of cabbage, are good sources of vitamin E.
Coronary Heart Disease diet
Diet should be lacto-vegetarian, low on sodium and calories
The fundamental conditioning factor in all heart diseases is the diet, which should be lacto-vegetarian, and low on sodium and calories. It should consist of high quality, natural organic foods, with emphasis on wholegrains, seeds, fresh fruits, and vegetables
Avoid food like white flour products, tea, coffee, tobacco, salt and sugar
Foods which should be eliminated from the diet include white flour products, sweets, chocolates, canned foods in syrup, soft drinks, squashes, tea, coffee, alcohol, and tobacco, and all solid fats of animal origin such as butter, cream and fatty meats. Salt and sugar should he reduced substantially.
Related Online Articles:
- Vitamins for Hair loss hair Growth and Hair Care Tips
- Candida Natural Home Remedies and Natural Treatment of Candida Yeast Infection
- Headache Causes Symptoms and Permanent Cure of Headache
- Sleeplessness or Insomnia Causes, Symptoms and Home Remedies for Anxiety Sleeplessness
- Benefits of Triphala and Uses of Triphala and side Effect of Triphala
- Cellulite Home Remedies and Get rid of Cellulite and Cellulite removal
- Yeast infection Causes, Symptoms, Precautions and Home Remedies
- Leucorrhea Causes, Symptoms and Home Remedies and Leukorrhea Treatment
- Diabetes Type1 and Type2 Causes - Symptoms and Home Remedies
- Vitamins for High Blood Pressure and Low blood Pressure
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.