Vitamin A helps keep skin supple and is vital for healthy eyes and hair. Dry, flaky skin can indicate a deficiency.
Best sources: Whole milk and butter, liver, oily fish, eggs
Vitamin E is very beneficial in marinating healthy glowing skin.
It is loaded with anti aging properties.
It helps improve skin texture.
Vitamin E is very effective in the treatment of wrinkles, sun damage, scars, age spots and other skin related problems.
For maximum benefits – before taking a bath, apply a vitamin E capsule on your skin for 20 to 30 minutes. Or use it on your face 20 to 30 minutes before shaving and after shaving use a herbal face wash to remove it completely.
Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B is thought to be a great addition to your skin care product, especially if you have dry skin or are looking to decrease age spots. Using products with Vitamin B may also help your skin's appearance by evening out the overall tone as well. In fact, it's showing great acne-fighting properties as well.
Vitamin C is another super-star antioxidant found in citrus fruit. This is another ingredient that you'll have no problems finding in many skin care products, especially those meant for anti-aging. Vitamin C is thought to fight off free radicals, slow down the aging process and even reverse the signs of aging.
It's a great ingredient to look for in skin care lines, because the benefits to your skin are great, but know that Vitamin C has a hard time staying stable in skin care products, especially when introduced to the air. Try looking for serums and moisturizers that come in an airless chamber pumps to keep the air out of the bottle.
Tips for Glowing Skin
Follow these easy tips to get glowing skin:
1. Mix honey, lemon juice and vegetable oil and apply this mask on your face for 20 minutes. This is a natural moisturizer and is beneficial for dry skin.
2. Make a face mask with pumpkin slice, milk and egg yolk and apply it on your face for 30 minutes. Wash your face with cold water and discover glowing skin. Use this mask once in a week to get glowing, smooth skin.
3. Gently exfoliate your skin once a week using olive oil and sugar granules to scrub off dead cells.
4. To get glowing skin you can also use raw shea butter.
5. For more ideas read smooth skin tips.
Glowing Skin Home Remedies
Transform your dry, lifeless skin into a soft, supple, super smooth and glowing skin by using these natural glowing skin tips.
1. Apply honey on your face and neck, and leave it for about 15 minutes. Wash your face and neck with cold water to get smooth, glowing skin.
2. Mix one tablespoon of walnut powder with lemon juice and honey and scrub your face with this mixture and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your face with cold water for best results.
3. Apply egg white and honey mixture to your face for 10 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
4. Mix egg white with corn flour and apply it on your face. Let this pack dry off completely. Massage your face gently with warm water for about 15 minutes. Repeat this process for about 15 days to get a glowing skin.
5. Washing your face with water in which cabbage has been boiled is a popular method of natural skin care
6. Mash a ripe banana and mix it with raw milk. Apply this paste on your face and neck, and leave it for about 15 minutes. Wash your neck and face with cold water to get glowing skin.
Related Online Articles:
- Vitamins for Hair loss hair Growth and Hair Care Tips
- Arthritis Causes and Symptoms and Home Remedies for Arthritis rheumatoid
- Acne Spot Treatment Remedies
- Acne Treatment using Natural Home Remedies for Acne
- Liver Cirrhosis Causes Symptoms Diet and Natural Home remedies for Cirrhosis of Liver
- Stomach Gas Removal and Home Remedies for Stomach Gas
- Cataract Causes Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Cataract
- Constipation Symptoms Causes Help and Natural Home Remedies for Constipation
- Acidity Causes Symptoms Treatment and Natural cure with Natural Home Remedies
- Beauty and Fitness for You
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.