Liver Problems are ailments in this important organ of the body that tend to affect the normal liver functioning adversely but can be healed and controlled naturally at home with the help of several home remedies for Liver Problems.
Located under the rib cage on the upper right hand side of the abdomen, liver is a vital body organ that aids in digestion, absorbs nutrients and removes toxins and waste products from the blood.
To perform these functions efficiently, the liver needs to be healthy at all times. Thus, it is essential to cure Liver Problems as soon as possible in order to avoid reduced liver functioning and liver damage.
Causes of Liver Problems
Malnutrition, alcoholism, bacterial and viral infections and poisons are some of the most common causes of Liver Problems. For instance, Hepatitis A, B and C are some of the most common liver diseases caused by viruses.
Certain medicines and conventional treatments like chemotherapy and hormonal therapy may also cause the same. Besides, hereditary factors also contribute in causing congenital liver diseases. Liver Problems leading to bile duct obstruction are usually caused by gallstones.
Symptoms of Liver Problems
The various symptoms of liver problems are:
1. Loss of appetite
4. Swollen legs
8. Abdominal pain
9. Dark urine
Natural Home Remedies for Liver Problems
Now we shall give you some of the very best home remedies for liver problems.
1. Dandelion roots – Boil the roots of dandelion in a glass of water for 10 minutes. Filter this decoction and drink it when it gets lukewarm. This is one of the best natural home remedies for liver problems.
2. Orange Juice – Take two oranges and extract their juice. Drink this juice daily on an empty stomach for at least a week. This juice is very good natural cure for liver problems.
3. White radish – Boil the leaves and stem of white radish and prepare a decoction. Drink this decoction after filtering it. You can also add sugar candy to the decoction. Eating raw radish with sugar candy is also beneficial.
4. Buttermilk – Take a cup of buttermilk and mix it with roasted and powdered cumin seeds and a pinch of salt. Drink this combination. It is very good for liver problems.
5. Papaya seed extract – Mix 1 tsp of lime juice with papaya seed extract and take this mixture. This is also a good remedy for liver problems.
6. Carrot and Spinach – Mix carrot juice and spinach juice in equal quantities. Drink this juice to get relief from liver problems. This is a tested and tried natural remedy for liver problems.
Diet for Liver Problems
When dealing with Liver Problems it is essential to reduce the consumption of protein and sugar rich foods until the condition is cured. In addition, avoid spicy, fried and processed foods. Try to have smaller meals at regular intervals rather than having fewer heavy meals.
Moreover, replace buffalo’s milk with cow’s milk or goat’s milk. Needless to add, alcohol consumption is also a big no-no. Tea and coffee should also be avoided as far as possible. However, consume adequate amount of water throughout the day, especially in the morning to flush out toxins.
As Liver Problems lead to general weakness and fatigue, it is advisable to have more carbohydrate rich foods that provide energy. Plus, take a well balanced and healthy diet and positively consume beans, tomatoes, carrots, bitter gourds, eggplant, cabbage, radish, sprouts and other similar nutritious foods.
Related Online Articles:
- Gout Causes Symptoms and Natural Treatment of Gout
- Home Remedies for Knee pain and Joint Pain Treatment
- Anti aging Tips and Guide to Look Younger with these Anti Aging Tips
- Snoring Cures Treatment and Home Remedies for Snoring
- Fast Weight Loss Diet and How to Lose Weight Fast
- Diabetes Causes and Symptoms and Diabetes Alternative Treatment and Natural Cure
- Best Vitamins and Food for cell growth division
- Shahnaz Hussain Beauty Tips to get Natural Beauty
- Acne Scars Causes Symptoms Types Diet and Home Remedies for Acne Scars
- Home Remedies for Arthritis and Joint Pain and Arthritis Treatment
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.