Yeast infections are nothing to laugh at, and it's no surprise that many are seeking a natural cure for yeast infection. The symptoms are at many times completely unbearable, as you will find out if you ever suffer from the problem. When the yeast infection is in a male, the problem is not quite as obvious; generally they will suffer from what is known as a leaky gut. The leaky gut generally leads to a large gut, and even fatigue. This is not fatal, but it can become irritating. In women however, it is an entirely different story.
Women will find that their yeast infections can lead to itching, burning, and general discomfort either around the mouth or around the vaginal area. In the worst case scenario, it can occur within the vagina, becoming a pain that simply cannot be remedied. There are other symptoms as well, one of which is a white milky substance being excreted from the vagina. In many cases this substance can be chunky, or have the consistency of cottage cheese. Again, you will not die from it, but finding a natural cure for yeast infection is absolutely vital at this point.
Some symptoms of vaginal yeast infection are
1. An unusual thick, odorless, whitish vaginal discharge
2. Unexplained pain during sexual intercourse
3. Uncontrollable itching and a burning sensation in the vagina
and the skin surrounding the vagina (vulva).
4. Unexplained swelling of the vulva.
5. Burning sensation during urination.
Home Remedies for Yeast Infection
1. Prepare a solution by mixing 5 grams of Potassium Sorbate in a pint of water. Using a cotton tampon, insert it into the vagina and keep over night. Remove it in the morning.
2. Having a glass of buttermilk every day, especially at night, is helpful in killing the yeast infection.
3. Insert capsules of boric acid in the affected area, overnight, for several days. This is an effective way of treating yeast infection.
4. Curd is beneficial in treating yeast infection. Soak a cotton tampon in curd and insert in the vagina for an hour. Repeat the process 2-3 times a day.
5. Prepare a mixture of olive leaf extract and grapefruit seed extract and add them to a glass of water. Use it to wash the affected area. This is an effective cure for treating yeast infection.
6. Another effective treatment would be to have warm, salt hipbath.
7. Applying honey externally on the affected area will be helpful in treating yeast infection. Keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash the area with warm water.
8. Tea tree oil is good for treating yeast infection. For this, dip a cotton tampon in tea tree oil and insert it at night, removing in the morning. Repeat the process for 3 to 4 days.
9. Cut a few garlic pods in small thin pieces and wrap them in cheesecloth. Insert into the vagina for about 20 minutes, leaving part of cheesecloth hanging out for easy removal.
10. Fill the bathtub with warm water and add a cup of vinegar to it. Soak the affected area in this bath solution for about 20 minutes. This is an effective way to cure yeast infection.
Related Online Articles:
- Dehydration Causes Symptoms Prevention and Natural Home Remedies for Dehydration
- Natural cure for diabetes and Dietary Plan for Diabetes
- Acidity Causes Symptoms Treatment and Natural cure with Natural Home Remedies
- Benefits of Triphala and Uses of Triphala and side Effect of Triphala
- Ways to reduce High blood pressure and Low Blood Pressure
- Beauty and Fitness for You
- Tinnitus Causes Symptoms Diet and Natural Home Remedies for Tinnitus
- Cholesterol Management and Lowering your Cholesterol
- Prom Hairstyles and Great and Good hairstyles
- Headache Causes Symptoms and Permanent Cure of Headache
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.