Cellulite can be described as a condition which can occur to both men and women of any age. However, the most common regions are limbs, abdomen, pelvic region, thighs and buttocks. Mostly it may be due to hormonal changes and imbalance. Skin gets less elastic and there might be rashes. This is the time when you must know that you have cellulite problem. It can be described as cottage cheese.
Some experts believe that cellulite removal starts with a good diet. After all, our diets have a large impact on our entire physical being. Unfortunately though, not all of us eat as healthy as we would like, which typically leads to the accumulation of cellulite in the body.
As with any diet, you will have to exhibit some sense of control. A treat here and there won't damage your efforts, but losing control and pigging out on junk food will. Remember to eat healthy, balanced meals at least 3 times day. Skipping these important meals, contrary to you may think, does not help with cellulite reduction. Truth be told, it slows your metabolism down and makes you more susceptible to cellulite accumulation. Add more fruits & vegetables to your meals and even in between your daily meals. Once you eliminate fatty and sugar laden foods, you will be able to get rid of cellulite more easily.
Exercise for Cellulite Reduction
Getting rid of cellulite though exercising is a lot like getting a flu shot. No one wants to do it, but everyone knows that doing it will help.
Exercising helps not only with cellulite reduction, but also with improving a person's overall health. Obviously it's harder to do than applying creams, but the results are definitely more noticeable & more long term. The best type of cellulite exercise is cardiovascular and/or aerobic exercising. Actually, anything that gets the heart pumping and the body moving is good for you; jogging, walking, treadmill exercises, and other various aerobic exercises.
Just as with cellulite diets, exercise requires a routine and strong motivation. You can't simply exercise "when you have the time"-- you won't get any results thinking like that. You should set-up a routine that doesn't interfere with your other daily activities and then stick to it. And remember to constantly remind yourself why you exercise for cellulite reduction -- to look better, feel sexy, and to be healthier.
Home Remedies for Cellulite
1. Prepare a mixture of rosemary and fennel essential oil to three teaspoons of carrier oil, such as almond oil. Rub this mixture on cellulite affected region daily. This is simple yet effective home remedy for cellulite.
2. Eat a low fat, high fiber diet containing plenty of green vegetables and fresh fruits to reduce cellulite problem.
3. Eliminate your intake of alcohol, coffee, soda and cigarette smoke to further aid your quest to end cellulite.
4. Exfoliate and renew your skin naturally. Use a soft body brush or other cleansing tool to release dry and dead skin cells when bathing. This also increases blood circulation and helps in cellulite removal.
5. Add about two cups of sea salt to warm bathwater and sit in the soothing water for at least 20 minutes. This is one of the useful home remedies for cellulite.
6. Take caffeinated coffee, grind it into dust and mix with cheap hand lotion, rub this into your cellulite affected region for 1-2 minute a day, and then shower it off. This is also a useful home remedy for cellulite.
7. Reduce the amount of salt and foods high in saturated and hydrogenated fats from your diet.
8. One of the most ordinary home remedies for cellulite is massaging the affected region with coconut oil. Massage with Coconut oil proves to be very useful in treating cellulite.
9. Essential oils such as juniper, rosemary, cedar wood and patchouli are also useful to reduce the effect of cellulite.
10. Application of anti-cellulite creams with botanical ingredients like ivy barley, kola nut, sweet clover, lemon, strawberry and fennel are also useful in cellulite removal.
Related Online Articles:
- Headache Causes Symptoms and Permanent Cure of Headache
- The Importance of Opting for the Right Products in Acne Removal
- Psoriasis Treatment and Home Remedies for skin psoriasis
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus Home Remedies and Natural Cure of Diabetes
- Acne Scars Treatment and Get rid of Acne Scars and Remove Scars
- Amenorrhea Causes, Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies
- Vitamins for Hair loss hair Growth and Hair Care Tips
- Ear infection Causes Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies for Ear infection
- Home Remedies for Constipation and Causes Symptoms and Prevention of Constipation
- Gastritis Causes Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies for Epilepsy and Gastritis
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.