Halitosis is the scientific term for bad breath, which is unarguably one of the most detrimental conditions to a person's personal and social progress. Bad breath occurs due to decays of food effectuated by microorganisms in the mouth, which release several gases. These gases are mingled in the breath making it foul. Sometimes, the breath can be so foul that it becomes unbearable for other people to come in close communication with the sufferer.
Medically, halitosis is known as oral malodor, and it almost always originates in the oral cavity. The decay could occur in the teeth, gums or even on the tongue. Generally, bacteria are responsible for oral malodor.
Causes of Bad breath
1. Poor Gums
2. Eating Greasy Food
6. Cavity in a tooth
Home remedies for Bad Breath
1. Chewing mint leaves will soon freshen up the breath and is simple home remedy for bad breath.
2. Brushing teeth after every meal will prevent bad breath.
3. Gargle with baking soda dissolved in warm water. It can also be used for cleaning tongue. This remedy is one of the good home remedies for bad breath.
4. Drinking a hot cup of unsweetened tea will help curing bad breath.
5. After meals chew some sunflower seeds and drink a glass of water. This is a good natural remedy for bad breath.
6. Eating yogurt for 6 weeks will completely remove bad breath.
7. A good natural remedy for bad breath is tea made from Fenugreek (methi) seeds.
8. Chewing one clove after meals daily will help dealing with bad breath.
9. Squeeze a lemon in a glass of water and gargle frequently. Good home remedy for bad breath
10. Drinking pineapple juice will soon vanish the foul smell from the mouth and acts as natural remedy for bad breath.
11. Eating apples daily is also good for mouth purification as it removes the bacteria causing bad breath.
12. Chew cardamom seeds to sweeten your breath as the aromatic flavour of cardamom acts as a breath freshner. This remedy is also good home remedy for bad breath.
13. Mouthwashes containing, dyes and alcohol should be avoided as they only provide temporary relief.
14. Eat parsley to reduce bad breath.
15. Rinse juice of half a lemon with a glass of water after every meal. This is one of the effective home remedies for bad breath.
16. Intake of food products that are rich in zinc prevents bad breath as it keeps the check on the anaerobic bacteria in the mouth.
17. Chewing cardamom seeds also sweetens the breath.
18. Before brushing use hydrogen peroxide to rinse the mouth.
Curing Bad Breath - Through your daily diet
Calcium, phosphorous, vitamins A and D help to keep the mouth healthy, while vitamin C prevents bleeding of the gums. Your daily diet should include citrus and other fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, milk and mill products, like youghurt and cottage cheese and unrefined cereals. Food that you can eat raw, like fresh fruits, salads and sprouts, not only cleanses the teeth. But also help to exercise the gums and teeth, because they have to be chewed.
Related Online Articles:
- Sprains Treatment and Home Remedies for Ankle Sprain
- Increase Height Naturally with Natural Home remedies
- Gout Causes Symptoms and Natural Treatment of Gout
- Yoga for weight loss and Quick Weight Loss Tips
- Anti aging Tips and Guide to Look Younger with these Anti Aging Tips
- Psoriasis Treatment and Home Remedies for skin psoriasis
- UFC Gym Partners with Marpo Kinetics to Present the Marpo DUT Challenge
- Arthritis Causes and Symptoms and Home Remedies for Arthritis rheumatoid
- Migraine Headaches Causes Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies for Migraine Headaches
- Acne Treatment using Natural Home Remedies for Acne
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.