Indigestion is the most often pronounced ailment of modern times branching out into varied abdominal diseases. The most common one would be Gastritis. To research into the symptoms of this ailment would be acid reflux or heartburn, pain in the abdomen, excessive burping, puking or vomiting, nausea and difficulty in releasing gas.
The causes that underlie this ailment could be fast eating without good chewing, heavy meals, and excessive intake of alcohol, stress, anxiety and intake of strong drugs. Is there no definite cure to curb this problematic aliment that ties your tongue into not venturing into the dishes that it would like to savor?. No other way out other than scurrying to your physician?. Here are some useful tips that help you encounter your problem better.
Home Remedies for Stomach Problems
1. One of the most effective home remedies for stomach ache would be to mix 1 tsp each of mint juice and limejuice. To it, add a few drops of ginger juice and a pinch of black salt. Drink this mixture to alleviate pain.
2. Grate a small piece of ginger and extract its juice. Apply this juice on the bottom of the belly and massage it gently. This will be effective in curing stomach ache.
3. If the stomach ache is due to acidity, the best bet would be to drink plain soda water. It would provide instant relief from the pain.
4. In 50 ml water, mix 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 gram rock salt powder. Have this mixture three times a day.
5. Take dry ginger, black pepper, roasted cumin seeds, dry mint leaves, coriander, asafetida, garlic and rock salt in equal quantities. Grind them well and make a fine powder. Have 1 tsp of this mixture, along with a glass of warm water, after meals.
6. Taking three grams each of carom seeds and rock salt or common salt, along with a glass of warm water, helps in relieving a person from stomach ache.
7. In half a cup of warm water, add a tsp each of ginger juice and castor oil. Have this mixture two times a day, to get relief from stomach ache.
8. In a cup of water, add 20 grams aniseeds. Keep it overnight and strain the mixture the next morning. Drink it to get relief from pain.
9. Mix one gram of rock salt and two grams of dried and crushed celery leaves. Eat it to get instant relief from stomach ache.
10. Grind three grams of tender tamarind leaves, with enough water, to make a paste. Once it turns into a liquefied form, add a gram of rock salt. Drink this mixture to get relief from stomach ache.
11. Combine 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp ginger juice. Add ¼ tsp sugar to this mixture and have it two times in a day.
12. Pomegranates are helpful in treating stomach ache. In a bowl of pomegranate seeds, sprinkle some salt and black pepper. Eat the seeds, while making sure to chew them properly.
13. Grind bael (Aegle marmelos) and form a pulp. Mix it in a glass of freshly prepared buttermilk. Stir it well before drinking.
14. Prepare a paste of fenugreek seeds. Now, add this paste to a bowl of curd. This is one of the most effective ways to treat stomach cramps and pain.
15. In half a liter of water, add 2 grams each of black currants and fennel seeds and keep it overnight. The next morning, mash the contents in water and add a gram of sugar. Have this concoction daily, in the morning, to get relief from chronic stomach ache.
Related Online Articles:
- The Immune system and Boost Immune System and How Immune System Works
- Yeast infection Causes, Symptoms, Precautions and Home Remedies
- Benefits of Triphala and Uses of Triphala and side Effect of Triphala
- Immune System Disease Treatment and ways to enhance the Immune System
- Candida Natural Home Remedies and Natural Treatment of Candida Yeast Infection
- High Blood Pressure Treatment and Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure and Diet Plan
- Psoriasis Treatment and natural Home Remedies for Psoriasis and Eczema
- Leucoderma Treatments and Home Remedies for Leucoderma and Vitiligo
- Dental care Tips and Causes Symptoms and Treatment for Tooth Discoloration
- Colon Cleansing Methods and Techniques and Home Remedies for Constipation
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.