Arthritis and Joint Pain is an inflammation of one or more joints caused by the wear and tear injury or any infection. This inflamed condition of the joints is mostly seen in the elderly people. It comes from two Greek words, athron meaning joints and itis meaning inflammation. It affects almost half of the population of the world. About 50 million people in the United States suffer from one or the other type of arthritis. It is more common than cancer and heart problems. In brief we can say that it is the condition that affects the health of the bone joints in the body.
The other causes of joint pain are:
1. Infections like viral infections, bacterial infections etc.
2. Joint strains
3. Auto-immune diseases
4. Nervous system disorder
Home remedies for Joint Pain
1. Warm baths is the highly beneficial water treatment for the joint pains.
2. Drink 15 grams of fresh bathu juice daily with an empty stomach without adding any salt or sugar to it.
3. Massaging the affected area with any oil will provide relief from the pain.
4. Drink a cup of papaya seed tea six or seven times daily for two or three weeks for relief from joint pain.
5. Eat porridge of 2 teaspoonfuls of winter cherry with ghee and molasses with an empty stomach for 15 days.
6. All general cold-water treatments, such as cold baths and cold sprays, should be avoided.
7. An extra supplement of calcium, zinc and vitamin C is recommended.
8. Sea bathing is considered beneficial in the treatment of arthritis.
9. The first thing in the morning is to have fresh juice extracted from potatoes and diluted with water on 50:50 bases.
10. Rub the aching joints with hot vinegar before going to bed.
This is another good and simple home remedy for arthritis.
11. Dandelion leaf has diuretic quality that increases output from the kidneys, while its root is a mild laxative and liver tonic that enhances bowel movement and prevents arthritis.
12. Circulation around the joints can be improved through tissue-cleansing properties of essential oils, of Juniper, Cypress and Lemon, whereas oils of Lavender, Rosemary and Chamomile have mild analgesic and high anti-inflammatory properties.
Related Online Articles:
- Acne Scars Causes Symptoms Types Diet and Home Remedies for Acne Scars
- Ways to Drive Away Your Body Shape Cellulite and Cellulite Reduction
- Anxiety Relief Treatments
- Lyubov Gorelik Chosen to Be Featured in Leading Publication
- Snoring Cures Treatment and Home Remedies for Snoring
- Psychologist nyc is the best to consult with
- Energy Shot Powder
- Stress Home Remedies and Natural Cure of Depression and Stress Reduction Techniques
- If you are suffering from anxiety attacksyou will have to take remedial action quickly for anxiety
- Cataract Causes Treatment and Natural Home Remedies for Cataract
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.