If you examine a website closely you can notice a lot of factors in it. Certain websites make you happy as they are highly user friendly, whereas certain others make you irritated as they will have something that keeps annoying you. Hence while designing a website you has to make sure that the design won’t create an irritation in the mind of the users. To know about this you should know the targeted visitors and their needs, and the thought process that they will be having, while viewing a website. This will help you to know what they need and what can irritate them.
Check out the list given below. It has five main factors that can annoy an average visitor.
- Background music – Necessary only if you have a website related to music
- Huge as well as very small font size will irritate the users. So keep a normal tone.
- Lyers that overlap – Don’t force the visitors to read your content.
- Unnecessary pop-up windows.
This list may vary from person to person. You may perhaps add more or take out something mentioned above. But making annoying designs will decrease the traffic of websites. Hence make sure that you create user friendly and simple websites.
Do a comprehensive study about the factors that can annoy your visitors, before finalizing your website design. You can even seek the help of an expert web designer. If you are in Brisbane, you can find a good designer easily by doing a webs search using the keyword web design brisbane. So start making the most user-friendly website.
Related Online Articles:
- Shopping Cart Options for Your Site
- Firefox Benefit Analysis versus Internet Explorer
- How to view bandwidth usage in WHM
- Tips on Advertising Web Hosting Businesses
- ThickNet vs ThinNet Ethernet Standard
- Trojan Horse Lifecycle
- What is SEO
- How to minimize downtime in web host
- How to upgrade or downgrade an account in cPanel
- Slow light to speed up the Net speed
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.