If you examine a website closely you can notice a lot of factors in it. Certain websites make you happy as they are highly user friendly, whereas certain others make you irritated as they will have something that keeps annoying you. Hence while designing a website you has to make sure that the design won’t create an irritation in the mind of the users. To know about this you should know the targeted visitors and their needs, and the thought process that they will be having, while viewing a website. This will help you to know what they need and what can irritate them.
Check out the list given below. It has five main factors that can annoy an average visitor.
- Background music – Necessary only if you have a website related to music
- Huge as well as very small font size will irritate the users. So keep a normal tone.
- Lyers that overlap – Don’t force the visitors to read your content.
- Unnecessary pop-up windows.
This list may vary from person to person. You may perhaps add more or take out something mentioned above. But making annoying designs will decrease the traffic of websites. Hence make sure that you create user friendly and simple websites.
Do a comprehensive study about the factors that can annoy your visitors, before finalizing your website design. You can even seek the help of an expert web designer. If you are in Brisbane, you can find a good designer easily by doing a webs search using the keyword web design brisbane. So start making the most user-friendly website.
Related Online Articles:
- Internet Search Engine
- Creating a successful website design
- It is essential to compare the various Freight Quotes given by different transportation companies
- Conferencing Era
- How Hosting Company Reviews are important to your site's success
- Your website represents your brand esteem to the global market place
- How to promote your web hosting company
- Electronic Commerce: Getting into the Game
- Electronic Signature
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.