Stress is the term given to the difficulty that the body faces while combating a physical or emotional threat, be it actual or imagined. Some of the common symptoms of stress include irritability, muscular tension, inability to concentrate and a variety of physical reactions, such as headaches and accelerated heart rate. Stress is not always harmful. Sometimes, it helps a person perform better and achieve his/her goals. However, excess of stress can work negatively, hampering the work and lifestyle of a person. In the following lines, we have provided some home remedies for combating stress, with ease.
Causes of Stress
The various factors responsible for the stress are:
1. Hormonal factors
2. Chronic disease
3. Overload of work
4. Feeling of inferiority
1. If you feel alone, seek out family members and friends, or community, religious or social services. They can offer support and companionship.
2. Try to accept family members and friends as they are, even if they don't live up to your expectations.
3. Make yourself busy. Prepare a plan for shopping, visiting friends and other activities. It will help prevent any mental stress and grieve.
4. Take sufficient sleep for 8-10 hours.
5. Listen to light music. It is also very helpful in stress reduction.
6. Do not take foods or drinks with alcohol, caffeine, chocolate or sugar.
7. You can also take vitamin A and B to and minerals such as calcium, potassium, and magnesium, to reduce the feeling of irritability and anxiety. They are also useful to relieve stress.
8. Regular physical exercise plays an important role in the fight against stress.
9. Take a hot bath to reduce stress.
Home Remedies for Stress
1. Take Ashwaganda This herb comes from India, improves mental and physical performance, relaxes brain waves and reduces stress, specially in people affected by overwork, anxiety, sexual debility and fatigue.
2. Ginkgo biloba improves circulation and brain activity.
3. Licorice protects against damaging effects of stress. Increases energy and reduces inflammation and boost the immune system.
4. Using some or a combination of herbs we have mention above, will make you sleep better at night, this is very important to achieve. Not enough sleep is one of the first symptoms that most be dealt within order to fight stress.
5. Jamaican dogwood is a strong pain reliever, sedative and antispasmodic. It’s very helpful for muscular back pain, asthma, menstrual pain, insomnia, toothaches, and nervous conditions.
6. Learn to relax, many times relaxing our body leads to relaxing of the mind.
7. Do not eat or drink too much caffeine although it gives you stamina and vitality it also disturbs sleep patterns and makes you more nerves.
8. When things are not going the way you want, don't "talk down on you" the way you talk to your self has a lot to do with the way you feel, things like "I'll never learn this,” "I can't do it" or "I hate this guy" are negative thinking and promotes stress, depression, and frustration.
9. Take warm baths using essential oils. (Aromatherapy).
10. Find a hobby, something you like to do and spend time for yourself.
Related Online Articles:
- Common Eye Problems and Common Eye Disorder Treatment
- How to Increase Height Naturally and How to get Taller
- Yeast infections causes Symptoms Treatment and Home Remedies for Yeast infections
- Candida Natural Home Remedies and Natural Treatment of Candida Yeast Infection
- The Immune system and Boost Immune System and How Immune System Works
- How to increase energy and 10 Ways to Boost Energy
- Joint Pain and Arthritis Treatment
- Stress Causes Symptoms and Ways to Relieve Stress
- Dysport indications Information Pros and Cons of Dysport Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Causes and Home Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.