(1888PressRelease) Philanthropic Internet entrepreneur Jesse Willms donates $25,000 to Boston Children's Hospital. "When children are sick they deserve the best care possible," Jesse Willms said.
Houston, TX - As part of his ongoing philanthropic efforts Internet entrepreneur donated $25,000 to Boston Children's Hospital today.
"When children are sick they deserve the best care possible," Willms said. "Boston Children's Hospital is well known around the world for its high standards of treatment and care. I strongly support them and I encourage other people to do the same."
Also known as Children's Hospital Boston, in 2010 and for the 21st year in a row U.S. News & World Report rated the facility as one of the nation's top pediatric care centers. It ranked in the top three of all pediatric specialty categories, and number one in heart surgery, neurology, neurosurgery, urology, nephrology and orthopedics. BCH was the first stand-alone pediatric hospital in New England to be awarded Magnet status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
One of the largest pediatric medical centers in the United States, Boston Children's Hospital offers a complete range of health care services for children from birth through age 21. Its Advanced Fetal Care Center can begin interventions at 15 weeks' gestation, and in some situations including congenital heart disease and strabismus the hospital treats adult patients. The institution is home to 40 clinical departments and 225 specialized clinical programs.
"I felt that partnering with Boston Children's Hospital was simply the right thing to do," Willms said. "Giving money to them helps fund research that can save and improve lives of children when they are severely at risk. We owe it to the next generation to do everything we can to help them live longer, happier and healthier lives."
Willms also donated $25,000 each to three other charities, including:
• The Nevada YMCA
• The Breast Cancer Research Fund
• The Gulf Coast Restoration Fund
"I hope that my donations today inspire other people to give what they can to the worthy organizations of their choice," Willms said. "I also want to raise awareness for the organizations I support.
Willms is well known as a successful Internet marketing entrepreneur who started several Internet marketing companies by the time he was 22 years old.
Earlier this year, he became inspired by the charitable works of Bill Gates and Warren Buffett and decided to focus a good deal of his time and effort on philanthropic activities.
Since then he has lent his support to many different charitable organizations.
Read about some of Jesse Willms' other donations at http://jessewillmscommunity.com/ and http://hubpages.com/hub/Jesse-Willms-Philanthropist-And-Entrepreneur-Donates-To-The-Kiva-Foundation-To-Help-Small-Businesses
Related Online Articles:
- Buy hard to find fragrances at a reasonable rate from us now
- Its three years since Florida property market imploded
- Dr. Edwin Ishoo at Boston Cosmetic Surgery Center
- House Removals London to another Country
- Nokia X6 32 GB Contract – Best phone and best Contract
- Sunglasses Does Not Only Protects Your Eyes but Helps You Carry Style Along
- Paramount Disaster Recovery Roof Consultants Launches Three New Web Sites to Assist Homeowners
- The north face shirt and the ways to wear different shirt in diffwrent occasions
- Cheap Nokia N97 White - Time To Purchase Expensive Cell Phone Has Gone
- If you are looking to traveling in luxury and style, why not use the services of New York Limousine.
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.