Global Marketing Resources Inc To Invest Dollar 1 Million Into Local Technology Job Market - Online Article
SP.NET and Flash Developers, Internet Security, Mobile App Developers, Quality Assurance and Network Administrators at the top of the hiring list for the emerging, Pinellas-County-based technology company.
Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL Dunedin-based Global Marketing Resources, Inc. - developer of the KABUUM™ online interaction platform - has announced the creation of at least 10 high tech jobs in Tampa Bay.
The US Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that in the past 12 months, Information Technology jobs in the metro area of Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater have declined by 7.2 percent. According to tbnweekly.com, the area had the biggest overall job loss in the state with 4,400.
The decision to create the positions is two-fold: to help local technology professionals that have been hurt by recent job cuts in the area and to support the company's contribution to making Tampa Bay the high-tech hub of the Southeast.
"In order to become a world-class player in online interaction, we must possess the top talent available," stated Greg Pearson, CEO. "We are not a conventional company and offer a growth opportunity that many other local companies can't match. We want to help drive Tampa Bay to become the Silicon Valley of the Southeast."
Global Marketing Resources, Inc. operates multiple websites; among them the Celebrity Interaction site StarCam.com®, online dating site
PlanetLoveMatch.com™, and social networking site MyDot.com™. All three sites are powered by KABUUM™, which has 20 patent-pending technologies and over 43 interaction services.
Ivan Peña, Marketing Manager and one of Tampa Bay Business Journal's 2008 "30 Under 30", joined Global Marketing Resources last year. "I decided to join the team 5 minutes after a meeting with [CEO] Greg. Everything, from his enthusiastic vision to the free lunch perk on Fridays, made me feel like this was the place to be and it turned out to be the case. The opportunity to be part of something global, unique and fresh - and with such income potential - was a blessing."
Global Marketing Resources, Inc. is looking for the following web developer and IT-related positions:
• ASP.NET Developers (multiple openings)
• Adobe Flash Developers
• C# Flash Developers
• Mobile App Developers (iPhone, Android)
• Network Engineer
• IT Security Specialist
• Quality Assurance
• Technical Support
Interested applicants can get more information about these exciting positions can send a resume, cover letter and samples of previous work (developers only) to hr ( @ ) gmri dot net dot
Related Online Articles:
- Maryland Programme in The Forefront in Helping Household Facing Foreclosure
- How to Make Money By investment in Real Estate
- Goldstar Traffic Exchange is on the cutting edge of TE programs, bringing in new members to view you
- Cost-effective and time-saving techniques of printing Catalogs
- Print Design Singapore has brought a Renaissance in printing technology
- Free Classified ads - Advertise your Business Online
- There is no much difference between social beings and domestic animals. An uncivilized man behaves l
- OOH Advertising provides focussed and targeted brand message
- How conventional rules are revised in modern outdoor advertising
- Paramount Disaster Recovery Encourage Business Owners to anticipate Emergency Response
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.