Liver disease is categorized both by the cause and the effect it has on the liver. Causes may include infection, injury, exposure to drugs or toxic compounds, an autoimmune process, or a genetic defect that leads to the deposition and build-up of damaging substances such as iron or copper. Effects may include inflammation, scarring, obstructions, clotting abnormalities, and liver failure. The following table summarizes some types of liver disease.
Read more on Home Remedies for cirrhosis of liver and Liver Tonic. Also visit on Natural Treatment for Hepatitis, Liver and jaundice
Cirrhosis is a term that refers to a group of chronic diseases of the liver in which normal liver cells are damaged and replaced by scar tissue, decreasing the amount of normal liver tissue.
The distortion of the normal liver structure by the scar tissue interferes with the flow of blood through the liver. It also handicaps the function of the liver which, through the loss of normal liver tissue, leads to failure of the liver to perform some of its critically important functions.
Liver disease may result if you are infected with the hepatitis B or C viruses, especially if your infection is chronic.
Regularly using aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen sodium can cause you to rapidly develop liver disease.
Birth Control Pills
Taking birth control pills, especially for an extended duration, may cause liver disease in women.
Taking herbal supplements such as kava, black cohosh and valerian may cause liver disease, especially if you do not have dosage information.
Over the course of a few decades of heavy drinking, you may develop liver disease, particularly if you also use pain relievers or have viral hepatitis.
Diet for Liver Problems
When dealing with Liver Problems it is essential to reduce the consumption of protein and sugar rich foods until the condition is cured. In addition, avoid spicy, fried and processed foods. Try to have smaller meals at regular intervals rather than having fewer heavy meals.
Moreover, replace buffalo’s milk with cow’s milk or goat’s milk. Needless to add, alcohol consumption is also a big no-no. Tea and coffee should also be avoided as far as possible. However, consume adequate amount of water throughout the day, especially in the morning to flush out toxins.
As Liver Problems lead to general weakness and fatigue, it is advisable to have more carbohydrate rich foods that provide energy. Plus, take a well balanced and healthy diet and positively consume beans, tomatoes, carrots, bitter gourds, eggplant, cabbage, radish, sprouts and other similar nutritious foods.
Home Remedies for Liver Cirrhosis
1. One of the most popular and effective home remedy for cirrhosis of liver would be to have 200 ml of spinach juice. To enhance the efficiency of the drink add 300 ml of carrot juice to it.
2. Papaya seeds also work effectively in curing liver cirrhosis. Grind some papaya seed. Once a powdery substance is formed, add 10 drops of lime juice. Intake this for about one to two times a day for about a month.
3. Fig also proves beneficial in treating cirrhosis of liver. Rinse 4 leaves of sacred fig and crush them along with some sugar candy. Take this mixture and put it in a 250 ml of eater. Consume this mixture about twice a day.
4. One tsp of glucose in a cup of water taken thrice a day would be beneficial in treating liver cirrhosis.
5. Including carbohydrates in the diet would be helpful in curing liver cirrhosis. Salads also would be very helpful.
6. Consumption of buttermilk with some roasted cumin seeds sprinkled over it is one of the easiest and effective treatments for liver cirrhosis.
7. Another simple yet efficient treatment would be to have lime juice with a pinch of rock salt.
8. Another effective way of curing cirrhosis would be to extract the juice of the herb eclipta. 1 tsp of its juice should be mixed with 1 tsp of honey and consumed three times a day.
Related Online Articles:
- Ear infection Causes Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies for Ear infection
- Home Remedies for Knee pain and Joint Pain Treatment
- Best Vitamins and Foods for gastric bypass patients
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus Home Remedies and Natural Cure of Diabetes
- How to increase Height Naturally and ways to increase Height
- Anxiety and Depression Treatment and Natural Home remedies to get rid of Anxiety Depression
- The Importance of Opting for the Right Products in Acne Removal
- If you are suffering from anxiety attacksyou will have to take remedial action quickly for anxiety
- Home Remedies to Cure Diabetes and Natural Cure of Blood Sugar
- Arthritis Causes and Symptoms and Home Remedies for Arthritis rheumatoid
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.