Constipation Causes Symptoms And Natural Home Remedies To Relieve Hard Constipated Stools - Online Article
Constipation means different things to different people. For many people, it simply means infrequent stools. For others, however, constipation means hard stools, difficulty passing stools (straining), or a sense of incomplete emptying after a bowel movement. The cause of each of these "types" of constipation probably is different, and the approach to each should be tailored to the specific type of constipation.
What are Constipation Symptoms?
Depending upon the severity and type of constipation, the symptoms of constipation might also differ from person to person.
1. Infrequent stools.
2. Hard stools
3. Straining or difficulty in passing stools
4. Sense of incomplete evacuation after a bowel movement.
Acute constipation might show such symptoms as rectal bleeding, abdominal pain and cramps, nausea and vomiting, and inexplainable weight loss.
How to get rid of Constipation
Drink plenty of water. Lack of liquid may lead to constipation. To get rid of constipation, doctors recommend 8 glasses of water everyday. Drink a glass of warm water first thing in the morning. Some find it effective to drink a warm tea early in the morning. Drinking warm milk before bedtime will help you eliminate easily in the morning.
Add fiber to your diet. To get rid of constipation put fibers to your diet. People now are eating more of processed foods and to get rid of constipation you have to eat more fruits and vegetables to get the necessary fiber that you need. Insoluble fiber gives bulk to your diet and soluble fiber turns into soft texture like gel in your intestine to prevent hard and dry stool that are difficult to eliminate.
Bowel movement habit. Train yourself to have early morning elimination. Sit on the toilet 5-10 minutes in the morning to induce the urge to eliminate. To get rid of constipation, do not delay or ignore the urge to eliminate. Some people delay or ignore the urge because they are too busy. Ignoring it may lead to the habit of irregular elimination and may lead to constipation.
Exercise and physical activities. Although it is not yet explained why proper exercise and physical activities has helped some people to get rid of constipation, it is a known fact that exercise is really good for the body. Constipation is common to elderly people who have less physical activities. Proper exercise may increase the natural contractions of the intestine to promote regularity of elimination.
1. ADD MORE FIBER to your diet easily by sprinkling 2-teaspoons of bran over your breakfast cereal, a bowl of freshly cut fruit, or into a cup of yogurt.
2. FIBER works best when consumed with an adequate amount of water.
3. ADD FRESH FRUIT to your breakfast cereal in the morning for a quick-dose of fiber.
4. ADD bulking agents to the diet slowly to prevent excessive gas and bloating.
Home Remedies for Constipation
1. Drink a tablespoon of corn syrup in a cup of water.
2. Drink a glass of prune juice to facilitate bowel movement.
3. Drinking a cup of coffee will also provide relief from constipation.
Related Online Articles:
- 10 Ways to Lose Weight Fast and Quick
- Hair loss Treatment and Hair Loss Home Remedies and Hair Loss Solution
- Vitamins for High Blood Pressure and Low blood Pressure
- How to increase Height Naturally and ways to increase Height
- Stress Home Remedies and Natural Cure of Depression and Stress Reduction Techniques
- Increase Height Naturally with Natural Home remedies
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Symptoms Diet and another Treatment for BPH
- Psoriases Treatment and Natural Cure of Psoriases and Skin Care Tips
- Vitamins Benefits of Vitamin A and D
- Pneumonia Causes Symptoms and Natural Treatment of Pneumonia
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.