Multiple Sclerosis Causes Symptoms Treatment And Natural Home Remedies For Multiple Sclerosis - Online Article
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a disease of people. It affects their entire lives, both physically and psychologically.
Physically, the brain and the spinal cord are involved. Specifically, degeneration of myelin, a material which is composed mainly of fats and serves as an insulation for the nerves, much like the covering of an electric wire, degenerates. This fatty insulation allows a nerve to transmit its impulses with lightning-like speed, enabling people to move almost without thinking. The loss of this myelin insulation causes what is, in effect, a short-circuiting so that a person loses the ability to make smooth, rapid, and coordinated movements. Thus, MS is a demyelinating disease. With multiple sclerosis, the loss of myelin appears to the naked eye as a hardened sclerotic (scar) area. These areas are multiple within the central nervous system, thus the term multiple sclerosis. Different areas of the brain and spinal cord are responsible for different kinds of movements. For example, the cerebellum, an out-pocketing of the brain, is responsible for making coordinated movements. When an area of demyelination occurs in the cerebellum, coordinated movements become difficult. The neurological deficit is quite dependent on the region of the brain or spinal cord that has been affected.
Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis can include:
1. Blurred or double vision
2. Difficulty maintaining balance
3. Difficulty speaking or swallowing
4. Facial pain
5. Muscle spasms
6. Decreased memory
8. Sexual dysfunction
9. Loss of bladder and/or bowel control
10. Mood swings and depression
11. Numbness or tingling sensations
What Causes Multiple Sclerosis?
The exact cause of multiple sclerosis is unknown. However, researchers believe multiple sclerosis is an inflammatory process that attacks a substance in the nervous system called myelin.
Myelin is an important substance. It surrounds the cells in the nervous system and facilitates rapid transmission of signals up and down neurons. When myelin is broken down, nerve impulses travel slower, causing symptoms that are characteristic of Multiple Sclerosis.
Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
Ozone counteracts any bacteria, virus, or other agent that plays a role in the Multiple Sclerosis causes, and it improves the nervous system. Ozone air purifiers help with the physical and chemical sensitivities around the home. Allergies and fatigue due to environmental conditions are also improved. Colon cleansing with ozonated water provides the best results for treating Multiple Sclerosis.
Those suffering from multiple sclerosis seem to be deficient in most all nutrients because of mal-absorption. Cleaning the colon should be the first step in detoxification for the proper absorption and healing from your nutritional supplements. Use Oxy-Mega colon cleanser for two weeks before colon irrigation to avoid the cleansing effect. This is due to the increased amount of toxins the body is going to release. Only after the colon is clean will ozone rectal insufflations be beneficial.
Avoid all junk, processed, canned, frozen, or refined foods, alcohol, caffeine, canola oil, chocolate, diet soda drinks with artificial sweeteners, fats, gluten, hydrogenated oils, mucus forming foods, saturated fats, table salt, sugar, spices and white flour.
Home Remedies for Multiple Sclerosis
1. Follow a juice fast for 3-5 days. Administer warm water enema. Then adopt a lacto-vegetarian diet.
2. Raw fresh unsalted butter, homemade cottage cheese and soured milk and unfiltered honey are beneficial.
3. Cabbage, carrot, cucumber, radish, tomato and red beet, all fruits and berries and liquid whey have special value in the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
4. Vitamin supplement is of vital importance. Large doses of Vitamin B1, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin B6 and Vitamin F and Vitamin E can be used successfully.
5. Avoid overwork and fatigue.
6. Massage the weakened muscles and set the joints through normal range of motion everyday.
7. Hot baths, hot mineral baths, cold showers in the morning and evening, swimming and exercises are other useful measures.
Related Online Articles:
- Beauty and Fitness for You
- 15 Home Remedies for High and Low Blood Cholesterol
- How to increase energy and 10 Ways to Boost Energy
- Constipation Causes Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies to relieve hard constipated stools
- Bad Breath Causes and Bad Breath Cure using Natural Home Remedies
- Worms in Humans and Intestinal worms Causes, symptoms and Natural Home Remedies
- Headache Causes Symptoms and Permanent Cure of Headache
- Prostate Enlarged Treatment and Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Vitamins Tips and Special Guide for Vitamins
- Headache Causes, Symptoms and Natural home remedies for Migraine Headache
No comment yet. Be the first to post a comment.